Judge believes man who sodomized 3 yr old didn't intend to harm her. Reduces sentence.

And people wonder why the LORD would call California Sodom and Gomorrah and declare His intention to destroy it. (see Dumitru Duduman story) Wonder no more. California is full of such vile abominations - it is only the mercy of God it hasn't already happened.

I would wonder when the LORD talked to you and told you that California is Sodom and Gomorrah.
When burning sulfur starts pelting major Californian cities you won't have to ask any longer. Heavens! I hope you don't live there.

LOL.....will that be right before the Rapture? Or right after?

When Dumitru was finally released for the final time the angel of the LORD told him Y.

Okay- so someone told you that the he was told by an Angel......and you believe it......

Don't go selling all of your property or giving your wife to the cult leader- okay?

What is it with you assholes?

Its RWs here who worship such scum as Ted Nugent, Warren Jeffs and the old fart on Duck Dynasty.

I dare you to post even one link were a liberal has defended any child predator. Including me.

You can't because you are lying. As usual.

Methinks the wee one doth protest too much.

Hey, why would anyone be liberal if he can't get a free pass for sodomizing infants?

What a vile POS you are.

Using the issue of child abuse for your sick partisan tactics.

Every liberal here has condemn the POS rapist and the judge- you don't give a damn about a child being sodomized- they are just tools for your slander.

Unfreaking believable. This pervert should be shot
chistians need to be more tolerant of child rape all the worlds elite
are into it, after we are forced to embrace homosexuals lowering age the age of consent will be next
It won't be 10 years before the demonic Left is saying this with a straight face.

LOL.....will that be before or after the Rapture?
Glad you have a sense of humor.

So does God.

I would imagine that if God did exist, he would find the myriads of peoples who claim to be ones who have the true knowledge of him to be hilarious.

Mormons....Jews....Seventh Day Adventists....Muslims....Catholics....Greek Orthodox....Presbyterians.....Westboro Baptist Church.....

And people wonder why the LORD would call California Sodom and Gomorrah and declare His intention to destroy it. (see Dumitru Duduman story) Wonder no more. California is full of such vile abominations - it is only the mercy of God it hasn't already happened.

I would wonder when the LORD talked to you and told you that California is Sodom and Gomorrah.
When burning sulfur starts pelting major Californian cities you won't have to ask any longer. Heavens! I hope you don't live there.

When Dumitru was finally released for the final time the angel of the LORD told him Y.

Okay- so someone told you that the he was told by an Angel......and you believe it......

Don't go selling all of your property or giving your wife to the cult leader- okay?

Someone didn't say.......Dumitru Duduman said it. It's his testimony. Had you watched the video you'd know that. Listen up, Syriusly. A man of God that has spend his life risking all to smuggle over a million bibles into Communist nations would not make such a story up. What would be his motive? He never recanted his story - even to his death. Why? It was the truth. You don't repent for telling the truth.

You do realize that the Romanian police dept where this happened has never denied the story, right? Guess why? They fear the LORD. You should too.

Probably indulges himself.

I thought that as well.
The only people who could think this wasn't one of the worst of crimes, are people who fancy a go at it.
Bingo. The permissive state of California .

This judge is an elected judge in Orange County- the most Conservative county in California.
Which means there is no such thing as a conservative county in California. It's liberal through and through.

What a vile POS you are.

Every liberal here has condemn the POS rapist and the judge- you don't give a damn about a child being sodomized- they are just tools for your slander.

Don't sweat it - you already earned your liberal bones.

Okey dokey. I want to bazooka barf big time. It's a thought process like this Judge has that makes me want to believe the person is on drugs because surely no one could possibly believe that sodomizing a three year old and covering her mouth to keep her from screaming was just a sad accident of the perpetrator getting aroused at the wrong time and really meant no harm.

Thank heavens the state is appealing his ruling.

"A California judge has reduced a child rapist's mandatory 25-year sentence down to only 10 - saying anything longer would be 'cruel and unusual punishment'.

Superior Court Judge M. Marc Kelly told an Orange County jury that 20-year-old Kevin Jonas Rojano-Nieto 'did not intend to harm' the three-year-old girl he raped at his family home in June.

The judge said that he was sure that although Rojano-Nieto sodomized the girl and covered her mouth so she couldn't scream out, 'there was no violence or callous disregard for the victim's well-being'.

Good grief. Rest of sickening story at link.

Judge M. Marc Kelly REDUCES prison sentence of man who raped 3-year-old Daily Mail Online

This is absolutely disgusting. It's unlikely, however, that the rapist will survive his 10 year term. Child rapists are just about the lowest of the low in the prison hierarchy. Perhaps somebody will make him his "bitch", and he'll spend a few years on the receiving end of a Karmic Screw.

Perhaps somebody will make him his "bitch", and he'll spend a few years on the receiving end of a Karmic Screw.

He only has to survive around two years and there'll be no obstacle to a presidential pardon. After all, he's poor, underserved and Muslim with cultural traditions that must be respected.

and of course it comes from La la land California. they are sick and twisted in that state

that judge should be kicked off the bench. when are the people going to say ENOUGH already

The sentence of 25 years is mandatory but the judge decided to break the law and claim a (fellow?) pedophile got a raw deal. Will the squeaky old Ca. judicial system get rid of the judge or uphold the sentence?

Unfreaking believable. This pervert should be shot
are into it, after we are forced to embrace homosexuals lowering age the age of consent will be next
It won't be 10 years before the demonic Left is saying this with a straight face.

So does God.

I would imagine that if God did exist, he would find the myriads of peoples who claim to be ones who have the true knowledge of him to be hilarious.

Mormons....Jews....Seventh Day Adventists....Muslims....Catholics....Greek Orthodox....Presbyterians.....Westboro Baptist Church.....

Funny how all those groups who believe in God agree that homosexuality is an abomination. Just a coincidence, I guess.

So does God.

Funny how all those groups who believe in God agree that homosexuality is an abomination. Just a coincidence, I guess.

No- I don't think its any coincidence that they all agree with the Westboro Baptist Church.

The sentence of 25 years is mandatory but the judge decided to break the law and claim a (fellow?) pedophile got a raw deal. Will the squeaky old Ca. judicial system get rid of the judge or uphold the sentence?

He is a judge in the Conservative Orange County.

We will have to see if the Conservatives decide this is worth voting him out over or not.

I think that they should.

What a vile POS you are.

Your sick and twisted slander doesn't make me sweat- you use of small children for your twisted agenda however sickens me.

So does God.

No- I don't think its any coincidence that they all agree with the Westboro Baptist Church.

Uh huh. And how long has that church been around compared to the rest? Your reasoning skills leave something to be desired.

Someone didn't say.......Dumitru Duduman said it. It's his testimony. Had you watched the video you'd know that. Listen up, Syriusly. A man of God that has spend his life risking all to smuggle over a million bibles into Communist nations would not make such a story up. What would be his motive? He never recanted his story - even to his death. Why? It was the truth. You don't repent for telling the truth.

You do realize that the Romanian police dept where this happened has never denied the story, right? Guess why? They fear the LORD. You should too.

Oh I think he is as sane as you are.

What a vile POS you are.

Your sick and twisted slander doesn't make me sweat- you use of small children for your twisted agenda however sickens me.

Our protection of small children from the fag militia sickens you?

That doesn't surprise me.

So does God.

Uh huh. And how long has that church been around compared to the rest? Your reasoning skills leave something to be desired.

You were the one who pointed out that all of those religions agreed with the Westboro Baptist Church.

My reasoning skills are just fine- thats why I was able to point it out.

What a vile POS you are.

Our protection of small children from the fag militia sickens you?

That doesn't surprise me.

Sadly, you don't give a damn about protecting small children, from anyone, nor do your lies surprise me.

You aren't as bad as that POS Henry though.

Forum List

Back