Judge Cannon has blown it.

As I explained in another post, the authority to determine what is personal and what is presidential is not a "reasonable person" standard. The sole authority is the president's.
No.
NARA makes that determination. As we have seen throughout the process of attempting to retrieve them.
Subpoenas aren’t issued for them and the FBI doesn’t come for them because Trump had that authority. They come because he did not and he was non-compliant with the order to return them.

Last edited:
No.
NARA makes that determination. As we have seen throughout the process of attempting to retrieve them.
Subpoenas aren’t issued for them and the FBI doesn’t come for them because Trump had that authority.
Haha the govt doesn’t tell someone what is personal or not.

Quote it saying what you claim

1712446412691.png

WW

No.
Subpoenas aren’t issued for them and the FBI doesn’t come for them because Trump had that authority. They come because he did not and he was non-compliant with the order to return them.
I explained the relevant case law in this post:

Unless you know of a case that superceded it, the president has sole authority to determine what is personal and what is presidential.

I explained the relevant case law in this post:

Unless you know of a case that superceded it, the president has sole authority to determine what is personal and what is presidential.
Of course none of that is true. That’s why he’s standing trial.
Cannon just shot down Trump’s motion to dismiss which argued exactly what you’re asserting.

Of course none of that is true.
What do you mean none of that is true? I quoted the exact ruling and provided a link to it. You think I planted a fake ruling on the internet, somehow?
That’s why he’s standing trial.
Cannon just shot down Trump’s motion to dismiss which argued exactly what you’re asserting.

Then Smith argued that she was deliberately letting Trump go on trial so that he would be acquitted and Smith could not appeal.

If Smith thinks that Trump will be acquitted in a trial, why is he pressing for one?

What do you mean none of that is true? I quoted the exact ruling and provided a link to it. You think I planted a fake ruling on the internet, somehow?

Then Smith argued that she was deliberately letting Trump go on trial so that he would be acquitted and Smith could not appeal.

If Smith thinks that Trump will be acquitted in a trial, why is he pressing for one?
You have no idea of what you are talking about.

Clinton didn’t retain classified or ND materials.

Forum List

Back