Judge in Floyd case opens door for an acquital.

George Floyd tested positive for COVID-19.

And cannabinoids.

And methamphetamine.

And fentanyl.

That's plenty of reasonable doubt, IMO.

Wrong.
The 3 cops piling on, ignoring pleas of being unable breath, etc., is still murder.
There is no doubt at all that neck pressure hold is an illegal choke hold that is never supposed to be used unless you intend to kill the person.

its obvious you didnt watch the video of what happened,, cause everything you said is wrong and didnt happen,,

With due respect, I agree with most of what you have said in this thread. That should be evident in the number of likes I have made of your posts.

My "apples and oranges" assessment was based heavily on the difference between how the leftists view guns and drugs. They seem to want to:
  • decriminalize all drug possession
  • criminalize all gun possession (with exception of their own bodyguards)
I never said dope was a constitutional right.
This is true.

Recreational drugs are those people take for enjoyment and eventually become addicted to.
I stand corrected. I had not researched the accepted definition until just now. My bad.

...care for the topic title to see what one poster is writing about?
Not in this thread.

This is also true. I was merely reiterating the difference between the two; guns and drugs. As you said, the leftists assign blame to gun dealers and gun shows. I agree. And I say that they promote the business of drug dealers.

Dope and drugs are constitutional rights.
First of all, the constitution says rights are infinite, so then unenumerated, and are all valid until they infringe upon someone else. Only then can you make laws regulating anything.
And since dope/drugs harm no one else, it is unconstitutional to make laws against them.
Even more illegal is to make federal drug laws, since that would require explicit authorization for it in the Constitution.

Guns are also a constitutional right, but clearly guns can infringe upon others, so then some regulation could be legal.
Guns make much more sense to regulate than drugs/dope does.

Defense has no obligation to prove anything. Only to introduce reasonable doubt. Since we have a medical report showing he ingested lethal amounts of illegal drugs that COULD have been what killed him. It doesn't have to be proven as such.

Then the prosecution evidence would still stand, and that is the autopsy report that hinted that the officers actions were a contributing cause to his death. That being said, he doesn't have to prove his innocence, they have to discredit the evidence presented already.

With due respect, I agree with most of what you have said in this thread. That should be evident in the number of likes I have made of your posts.

My "apples and oranges" assessment was based heavily on the difference between how the leftists view guns and drugs. They seem to want to:
This is true.

Recreational drugs are those people take for enjoyment and eventually become addicted to.
I stand corrected. I had not researched the accepted definition until just now. My bad.

Not in this thread.

This is also true. I was merely reiterating the difference between the two; guns and drugs. As you said, the leftists assign blame to gun dealers and gun shows. I agree. And I say that they promote the business of drug dealers.

First of all, the constitution says rights are infinite, so then unenumerated, and are all valid until they infringe upon someone else. Only then can you make laws regulating anything.
And since dope/drugs harm no one else, it is unconstitutional to make laws against them.
Even more illegal is to make federal drug laws, since that would require explicit authorization for it in the Constitution.

Guns are also a constitutional right, but clearly guns can infringe upon others, so then some regulation could be legal.

wrong again,, just like if you force a bullet in someones chest you committed a crime,, forcing drugs in someone is also a crime,,,

And cannabinoids.

And methamphetamine.

And fentanyl.

Wrong.
The 3 cops piling on, ignoring pleas of being unable breath, etc., is still murder.
There is no doubt at all that neck pressure hold is an illegal choke hold that is never supposed to be used unless you intend to kill the person.

its obvious you didnt watch the video of what happened,, cause everything you said is wrong and didnt happen,,

Which video?
I watched at least 5, each from a different angle and time periods. And clearly the police not only are piling his chest, but Chauvin is specifically putting his shin on Floyd's carotid artery. That will cause unconsciousness in less then 50 seconds, with death within 120 seconds. So it clearly was deliberate murder.

And cannabinoids.

And methamphetamine.

And fentanyl.

Wrong.

Which video?
I watched at least 5, each from a different angle and time periods. And clearly the police not only are piling his chest, but Chauvin is specifically putting his shin on Floyd's carotid artery. That will cause unconsciousness in less then 50 seconds, with death within 120 seconds. So it clearly was deliberate murder.

then you should post those videos,, cause that didnt happen in the ones I saw,,

This is true.

Not in this thread.

wrong again,, just like if you force a bullet in someones chest you committed a crime,, forcing drugs in someone is also a crime,,,

Has anyone ever forced anyone to take drugs?
Drugs cost money and produce pleasure, so then what would the motive be for forcing drugs on someone?

This is true.

Not in this thread.

Drugs cost money and produce pleasure, so then what would the motive be for forcing drugs on someone?

of course they have,, rape is one motive and watching someone freakout is another,,

I am all for legal drugs,,

as for the guns,, it hurts no one unless a person decides to hurt someone,, but the fact is guns are used millions of times a yr to stop violence and a few times in comparison to harm someone,, and 99.9% of the time its for criminal intent,,

And cannabinoids.

And methamphetamine.

And fentanyl.

Wrong.

Which video?

then you should post those videos,, cause that didnt happen in the ones I saw,,

There is no video that does not show the cops piling on top of Floyd, and Chauvin in particular compressing his neck.

Which video?
I watched at least 5, each from a different angle and time periods. And clearly the police not only are piling his chest, but Chauvin is specifically putting his shin on Floyd's carotid artery.
Of course you're lying.

What drug(s) are you on?

Which video?
I watched at least 5, each from a different angle and time periods. And clearly the police not only are piling his chest, but Chauvin is specifically putting his shin on Floyd's carotid artery.
Of course you're lying.

What drug(s) are you on?

Watch the video yourself.
The police not only piled on, but Chauvin is clearly compressing the carotid and trachea.

George Floyd's encounter with Minneapolis police shown in video (nypost.com)

Of course prior criminal history should be considered....just as a lack of a prior history should be considered.

In a criminal court case the jury is not supposed to know the record of the accused, that way they can come to a fair conclusion about the case instead of the persons life. In this instance it's the police record of the supposed victim, and I can't see why it shouldn't be allowed.

I don't mind all the evidence being known, including past similar arrests.

But it would be wrong to enter evidence that was totally irrelevant and intended to just demean the character of the victim, with the intend of making a jury not care that the person died.
That would be like entering evidence of their religion or something irrelevant.
And it is not clear there is any relevancy to a past drug arrest because Floyd did not resist then either.
How about all the use of force reports on the police?

How will OBiden and Kramalot Harris handle this. Shit Holes on Fire.

Ok. I give a long article and don't expect you to read it.

In my own words the judge is NOW ALLOWING evidence from Floyd's previous arrest. A carbon copy from the first except he didn't get up this time.

The judge reversed this decision sharply 90 degrees.

THERE: You don't have to read it now

So the cop is supposedly innocent because it'd been done before and he didn't die the first time? Er.....

Of course prior criminal history should be considered....just as a lack of a prior history should be considered.

In a criminal court case the jury is not supposed to know the record of the accused, that way they can come to a fair conclusion about the case instead of the persons life. In this instance it's the police record of the supposed victim, and I can't see why it shouldn't be allowed.

I don't mind all the evidence being known, including past similar arrests.

But it would be wrong to enter evidence that was totally irrelevant and intended to just demean the character of the victim, with the intend of making a jury not care that the person died.
That would be like entering evidence of their religion or something irrelevant.
And it is not clear there is any relevancy to a past drug arrest because Floyd did not resist then either.
Don't resist arrest. Don't be an ass hole. You'll live to pass phony bills another day.

Look at what that bastard did to our country.

I can't wait to watch Minneshithole burn. May every shit hole burn to the fucking ground.
What did George Floyd do to our country?

Additionally, a shithole is defined by anywhere you are at.

And cannabinoids.

And methamphetamine.

And fentanyl.

Wrong.

Yeah, I used conservative koolaid and wore their red colored glasses and damn, Derek chavin didn’t even touch Floyd. He just stood next to him and directed traffic around him. It was the Asian looking cop who murdered him.

Of course then I took the glasses of and sobered up and realized conservatives are very racist.

This is true.

Not in this thread.

People can be strong or weak. And once starting on a downward spiral, can not only screw their own lives over, but people close to them. Drugs at the level we do is a first world problem and there are people who are happy to provide them.

And cannabinoids.

And methamphetamine.

And fentanyl.

Wrong.

Yeah, I used conservative koolaid and wore their red colored glasses and damn, Derek chavin didn’t even touch Floyd. He just stood next to him and directed traffic around him. It was the Asian looking cop who murdered him.

Of course then I took the glasses of and sobered up and realized conservatives are very racist.

you just went from one side of the field all the way to the other,,

who said chauvin didnt touch him???

And cannabinoids.

And methamphetamine.

And fentanyl.

Wrong.

My conservative koolaid and red colored glasses.

And cannabinoids.

And methamphetamine.

And fentanyl.

Wrong.

My conservative koolaid and red colored glasses.
Well, now that look at it, chavin instructed the Asian cop to murder Floyd while he google searched limits of qualified immunity while being yelled at the check his pulse.

How will OBiden and Kramalot Harris handle this. Shit Holes on Fire.

Ok. I give a long article and don't expect you to read it.

In my own words the judge is NOW ALLOWING evidence from Floyd's previous arrest. A carbon copy from the first except he didn't get up this time.

The judge reversed this decision sharply 90 degrees.

THERE: You don't have to read it now

So the cop is supposedly innocent because it'd been done before and he didn't die the first time? Er.....
Did I say the Cop really fucked up and will get 5 if that???...Yes I did.

Did I mean the prev take down when the idiot swaaallered all his dope and didn't croak?...Yes I did

That is one outstanding avatar btw..................LOLOL

Forum List

Back