Judge in Floyd case opens door for an acquital.

How will OBiden and Kramalot Harris handle this. Shit Holes on Fire.

Ok. I give a long article and don't expect you to read it.

In my own words the judge is NOW ALLOWING evidence from Floyd's previous arrest. A carbon copy from the first except he didn't get up this time.

The judge reversed this decision sharply 90 degrees.

THERE: You don't have to read it now

So the cop is supposedly innocent because it'd been done before and he didn't die the first time? Er.....
Did I say the Cop really fucked up and will get 5 if that???...Yes I did.

Did I mean the prev take down when the idiot swaaallered all his dope and didn't croak?...Yes I did

That is one outstanding avatar btw..................LOLOL

Now you got your anger out of your system, would you like to make your point in a way that can be responded to?

Because police do not understand law, are biased, and are trained to be evil.
If police were not corrupt, there never would have been alcohol prohibition, the war on drugs, etc.

What do laws that politicians make that have anything to do with our police? Police enforce the laws made, not make the laws themselves.

Because police do not understand law, are biased, and are trained to be evil.
If police were not corrupt, there never would have been alcohol prohibition, the war on drugs, etc.

What do laws that politicians make that have anything to do with our police? Police enforce the laws made, not make the laws themselves.

If police would not blindly enforce obviously illegal legislation, then government would be self policing and a dictorship would be impossible. But since police are corrupt, do what ever those who pay them tell them to do, then the system can never work and is totally corrupt.

And example is back about 15 years ago they started "assent forfeiture", where houses were confiscated from anyone dealing drugs and vehicles were confiscated for DUI.
Both of those not only are obviously illegal, but were done before trial.
No knock warrants are similar in that they violate basic home sovereignty rights, and could only legally be justified in hostage situations.

It seems impossible that the 2 could work the same nightclub for a decade and not run into each other.
Even someone working the parking lot would have to come in, to use the restrooms, clock in, check schedule, warm up, etc.

Maybe you need better sources for your information. So I put CBS over People.com any day of the week:

A man who worked at the same club with George Floyd and Derek Chauvin – and previously told CBS News the two had "bumped heads" – changed his story Wednesday, saying he had mistaken Floyd for another unnamed African-American employee.

David Pinney told CBS News he worked at the same club where Chauvin and Floyd were employed to provide part-time security. Chauvin is the former police officer who is charged in Floyd's death.

In an interview with CBS News, parts of which aired Tuesday, Pinney had described a tense relationship between Chauvin and a man who he said was Floyd, and said that the two knew each other "pretty well."

Chauvin served as the club’s off-duty officer for nearly 17 years, while Floyd worked there for roughly a year in 2019 and did security for around a dozen events, Santamaria told the Associated Press.

Santamaria told ABC5 that she does not know if the two ever spoke, because Chauvin worked outside the club while security guards, like Floyd, worked inside, but did confirm both men worked at the establishment for the whole of 2019.

If the two men had crossed paths during their time at the nightclub, “it would probably not have been something they remembered,” Santamaria told The Star Tribune, partly because there were often several dozen people working security on popular music nights.

So now we have two much more reliable sources, CBS and Forbes, both making claims that Floyd held the part-time job for a year, while Chauvin worked there for 17 years. So you are wrong. They never worked with each other for more than a decade.

If police would not blindly enforce obviously illegal legislation, then government would be self policing and a dictorship would be impossible. But since police are corrupt, do what ever those who pay them tell them to do, then the system can never work and is totally corrupt.

And example is back about 15 years ago they started "assent forfeiture", where houses were confiscated from anyone dealing drugs and vehicles were confiscated for DUI.
No knock warrants are similar in that they violate basic home sovereignty rights, and could only legally be justified in hostage situations.

Unfortunately you nor I get to make the call on what is legal or not. Our state and federal leaders do, and if in conflict, the courts.

It seems impossible that the 2 could work the same nightclub for a decade and not run into each other.
Even someone working the parking lot would have to come in, to use the restrooms, clock in, check schedule, warm up, etc.

Maybe you need better sources for your information. So I put CBS over People.com any day of the week:

A man who worked at the same club with George Floyd and Derek Chauvin – and previously told CBS News the two had "bumped heads" – changed his story Wednesday, saying he had mistaken Floyd for another unnamed African-American employee.

David Pinney told CBS News he worked at the same club where Chauvin and Floyd were employed to provide part-time security. Chauvin is the former police officer who is charged in Floyd's death.

In an interview with CBS News, parts of which aired Tuesday, Pinney had described a tense relationship between Chauvin and a man who he said was Floyd, and said that the two knew each other "pretty well."

Chauvin served as the club’s off-duty officer for nearly 17 years, while Floyd worked there for roughly a year in 2019 and did security for around a dozen events, Santamaria told the Associated Press.

Santamaria told ABC5 that she does not know if the two ever spoke, because Chauvin worked outside the club while security guards, like Floyd, worked inside, but did confirm both men worked at the establishment for the whole of 2019.

If the two men had crossed paths during their time at the nightclub, “it would probably not have been something they remembered,” Santamaria told The Star Tribune, partly because there were often several dozen people working security on popular music nights.

So now we have two much more reliable sources, CBS and Forbes, both making claims that Floyd held the part-time job for a year, while Chauvin worked there for 17 years. So you are wrong. They never worked with each other for more than a decade.

But people working security in the same nigh club would definitely have known about each other in that "nearly a year" time span. People do not work in isolation. They have to come into the same offices to clock in and out, use the restrooms, be known so they could avoid being searched each time them came in, etc.
It seems impossible to me they could not have known each other at least by name and face recognition. Its not like a night club is going to have more than 3 or 4 employees for security. Management would have gone out of its way to ensure they knew each other, just to prevent a conflict is nothing else.

Unfortunately you nor I get to make the call on what is legal or not. Our state and federal leaders do, and if in conflict, the courts.

That is the whole point.
The police SHOULD be our front man, that protects us from these awful violations of legal principles.
These abuses should never have gotten to the public, where is harmed hundreds of thousands and cost millions of dollars.
And yes, ultimately it IS we who have to finally decide when our legislators have crossed the line and we have had enough.
That is what the American Revolution was all about, and clearly rebellion is not a one shot deal.
Since governments always tend towards being more corrupt, then rebellion is a guaranteed and continuing cycle.
Our state and federal leaders are NOT the source of legal authority. We are. And they only borrow what authority we delegate to them.

That is the whole point.
The police SHOULD be our front man, that protects us from these awful violations of legal principles.
These abuses should never have gotten to the public, where is harmed hundreds of thousands and cost millions of dollars.
And yes, ultimately it IS we who have to finally decide when our legislators have crossed the line and we have had enough.
That is what the American Revolution was all about, and clearly rebellion is not a one shot deal.
Since governments always tend towards being more corrupt, then rebellion is a guaranteed and continuing cycle.
Our state and federal leaders are NOT the source of legal authority. We are. And they only borrow what authority we delegate to them.

Correct. However a police officer is not the front man, your representatives are. The job of the police officer is to enforce the laws created, and those laws are created by elected politicians.

Don't blame police officers for doing their job. We've all done jobs where we disagreed with management. On the last job I worked, I one time in 25 years expressed how he was running the company the wrong way. My employer told me to mind my own business. He didn't hire me to think, he hired me to drive the truck, and leave the thinking to him. If I didn't like the way he ran his business, then don't let the door hit me in the ass on the way out.

From that point on, I never told him a thing about running his business. I drove the truck as he paid me to do. I knew he was breaking even on some of the jobs, losing money on others, over charging on jobs and losing customers because of it, but it wasn't my place to inform him of his bad business policies. I simply did my job and cashed my paycheck at the end of every two weeks. Police officers are no different.

So we should judge a person innocent or guilty based on the sorrow witnesses express?

Uh, yeah, if you do something that horrifies everyone who saw it, who probably would have stopped you if you and your buddies didn't have guns. Um, yeah.

The people in the crowd were screaming to make Chauvin stop, but he killed the guy.

Bullshit. They are looking for any excuse to riot, break into buildings and steal things, and hopefully get away with it. Why do lowlifes in Oregon riot over something that happened 1,300 miles away in Minnesota that had zero to do with them, their cities, or their state?

Make rioting a 20 year minimum prison sentence, and you'd see how fast we could stop riots.

Works on the assumption you'd get convictions. Put me on a jury, I'd vote to acquit every time. They have insurance.

No, because the commie cities wanted to create as much chaos as possible to help them to win the next election.

Only person I saw creating "Chaos" was Trump. Day to day, it was a different story from that guy.

If anything, the riots helped Trump, which is why he did so little to stop them. Gotta scare those white people into voting for more plutocracy.

Yes, it should go to the workers, and not the people who erected the building to produce that product, the people who pay the bills, the taxes, the utilities, the maintenance, the employee insurances and benefits, the equipment they had to purchase.

again, you mistake a parasite for vital organ. The country worked a lot better when the workers got the money and the rich got taxed.

What did I tell you about trying to debate using lies Joe? You never seem to learn anything. Well........I guess that's why you're a liberal.

The 5'9" 190 pound "kid" pulled a realistic gun on a police officer and was shot dead.

Yeah, that's why the city paid out 6 million because they knew they had such a solid case.

BREAKING: George Floyd's ex gf testifies about his past drug addiction:

There went the prosecutions case. Acquittal is all but assured. Remember Chauvin is innocent until proven guilty. He doesn't have to prove innocence. Reasonable doubt is an ugly thing to a prosecutor.

Not at all.
Past drug use means he would have a much higher drug tolerance, not less.
So then it is even more likely that Chauvin murdered Floyd.
And since Chauvin worked the same night clubs that Floyd did, as bouncers, then it is also likely Chauvin knew Floyd and deliberately murdered him for some reason.
There is no reasonable doubt.
Everyone saw Chauvin commit deliberate murder.

Wrong. It means he's a drug addict and drug addicts can be very unpredictable when high on drugs and confronted by cops. He was caught with drugs and had drugs in his system at the time of death.

Acquit.

Except drugs harm the rights of no one else, and that means the police should have no jurisdiction over drugs at all.
And no, he was not caught with any drugs.
He had drugs in this system, but they were not the cause of death according to the autopsy.

Yes he had drugs in his mouth.

Whether or not drugs "harm the rights of others" is not the topic of conversation. A drug addict passing off a fake 20 dollar bill that fought with police when arrested is. .

You throw these fucking arguments out that have zero legal merit and you actually think you are correct.

Last edited:
Uh, yeah, if you do something that horrifies everyone who saw it, who probably would have stopped you if you and your buddies didn't have guns. Um, yeah.

The people in the crowd were screaming to make Chauvin stop, but he killed the guy.

Revealing your ignorance of our justice system once again. No, a jury is only supposed to vote based on law--not how other people felt at the time.

Works on the assumption you'd get convictions. Put me on a jury, I'd vote to acquit every time. They have insurance.

Again, your ignorance on our justice system. If you were on a jury and voted that way with overwhelming evidence of guilt, you are the one that should be put in prison for perjury.

Only person I saw creating "Chaos" was Trump. Day to day, it was a different story from that guy.

If anything, the riots helped Trump, which is why he did so little to stop them. Gotta scare those white people into voting for more plutocracy.

What did you want Trump to do to stop them? He offered them all help, and they told him to go beat a salt bag. A President cannot help any city or state that refuses his offer. Learn about the powers of a US President.

again, you mistake a parasite for vital organ. The country worked a lot better when the workers got the money and the rich got taxed.

Yeah, it worked so well that companies left the state or country to get away from unions bleeding the companies dry. The vital organ is the person(s) that created the product, created the jobs, and created the work environment and paying all the bills. A worker simply works.

Yeah, that's why the city paid out 6 million because they knew they had such a solid case.

No, because if they didn't pay this worthless fat bitch the money, the Mayor would have been voted out.

Passing a counterfeit $20 in Minnesota is a misdemeanor...IF they can prove intent.

To my knowledge it's a federal crime.
You are correct.

Using or manufacturing counterfeit money is a violation of the United States Code and can be considered criminal fraud. Counterfeiting of currency is not a minor offense, but is actually considered a federal felony handled by the U.S. Secret Service Office.
The denomination does not matter.

Here is the Minnesota Law:

Whether a felony or misdemeanor depends on the penalty.

• Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
  • Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
As that shows and as I said...passing a counterfeit note less than $1,000 is a misdemeanor in Minnesota, IF they can prove intent.

He was being arrested by a STATE LEO so Federal law was not the issue
That depends on how many fake $20 bills he had access to.

...but I'll give you that point.
he also stole a pack of cigarettes from the store. And the store called.

To note......the clerk said he knew that if the bill was fake it would come out of his check.

That is also illegal. An employee is not responsible for the losses of a business.

Passing a counterfeit $20 in Minnesota is a misdemeanor...IF they can prove intent.

You are correct.

Using or manufacturing counterfeit money is a violation of the United States Code and can be considered criminal fraud. Counterfeiting of currency is not a minor offense, but is actually considered a federal felony handled by the U.S. Secret Service Office.

• Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
As that shows and as I said...passing a counterfeit note less than $1,000 is a misdemeanor in Minnesota, IF they can prove intent.

To note......the clerk said he knew that if the bill was fake it would come out of his check.

That is also illegal. An employee is not responsible for the losses of a business.
they are responsible if they cause the loss,,

Yeah, I heard him state that. I'm not familiar with the EEOC ruling on that, the clerk would need to file a complaint.

You are correct.

what seemed strange to me was that he caught the bill earlier in the day, but didn't do the same thing with Floyd that he did with Floyd's dealer. seemed very strange.

You are correct.

if the drawer is short and it's your drawer, it's that person's responsibility to ensure the drawer is balanced.

You are correct.

if the drawer is short and it's your drawer, it's that person's responsibility to ensure the drawer is balanced.

It wouldn't have been short.

You are correct.

Low wage clerks can't be expected to be currency experts.

Forum List

Back