Judge in Georgia Dismisses Three Trump Charges

This is a smart judge who just wants the prosecution to re-file with stronger constitutional standing on these specific charges.
You MAGAts really shouldn't start circle jerking over this minor nothingburger.
It's most likely going to turn out to be worse news for your orange felon king in the long run.

Know your history and cycles. This is how they back out of a bad situation and try to save face.

The system doesn't care if it's Trump or Biden in the white house.

The system works. While McAfee’s court order dismissed multiple charges in Trump’s prosecution case, The Hill reported that the judge’s ruling does not dismiss the “Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act” charge that Trump and his co-defendants face in Georgia.
The RICO is one of the biggest Shams ever perpetrated on our law system. Lawfare by the dishonest Democrats

And many more testified they weren't. Two of tRump's lawyers are in a relationship too. So what?

View attachment 916796
Wrong. Those who denied the relationship was before he was hired is Fani and her boyfriend and her dad. They have good reason to lie. There are a couple more who are saying the relationship was previous to the hire. She's done.
Trump's lawyers are married. You really should think before you say dumb shit. They're also not paid by taxpayers.

That's not the judge telling them they have to restart the investigation.
Tell me what prosecutor would totally accept the findings of another DA without examining all the facts from the get go, so they didn't miss anything. Dude, you live in an alternate universe.
Right. So they refile those six charges with the missing detail.
Missing detail? How about missing, corroborative proof to support the original indictments? That is why this was tossed.....no supporting evidence supporting the charges.

Wrong. Those who denied the relationship was before he was hired is Fani and her boyfriend and her dad. They have good reason to lie. There are a couple more who are saying the relationship was previous to the hire. She's done.
Not happening.

What's the real scoop?
More info for ya:

"McAfee wrote that prosecutors could appeal the ruling or ask a grand jury to produce a more specific indictment on those six counts.

Jeffrey Brickman, a defense attorney and former prosecutor, says going back to a grand jury is typically an easy fix. But with so many other charges still in play, he might not have felt the need to if it was his case.

"This was never meant to be the lead charge. It may have been how the investigation started," Brickman says, referring to the Trump phone call to Raffensperger. "But then it blossomed and went in different directions."

Still, the underlying acts — the phone call, the legislative testimony — don't just disappear, even if the counts most closely connected to those acts do. All can still be used to support prosecutors' central charge in this case: racketeering."

The system works. While McAfee’s court order dismissed multiple charges in Trump’s prosecution case, The Hill reported that the judge’s ruling does not dismiss the “Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act” charge that Trump and his co-defendants face in Georgia.
RICO charges are almost impossible to prove against a defendant who has the money to hire lawyers. That is why the first step in a RICO trial is to seize all of the defendants assets so he can’t afford a proper defense. They can’t do that to Trump because he has no assets in Georgia to steal, uhh I mean seize.

The charges dropped were ruled sufficient in detail but not in evidence. Heard that before about you MAGAitry.

While McAfee’s court order dismissed multiple charges in Trump’s prosecution case, The Hill reported that the judge’s ruling does not dismiss the “Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act” charge that Trump and his co-defendants face in Georgia.

That will get him a mandatory five-years in jail during his Presidency if re-elected.

Attaboy! You hang in there!

HaShev, I gave you a factual objective comments.

You are giving us fancies without any evidence.

The real news said that the judge’s ruling does not dismiss the “Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act” charge that Trump and his co-defendants face in Georgia.

HaShev, it means the charge will make Trump actionable in a trial, with a five year mandatory prison time when convicted.
you said generalizing all the droped charges not specifically the racketeering: "The charges dropped were ruled sufficient in detail but not in evidence."
You avoided and smokescreened the racketeering by Biden Willis and her prosecutor paid lover.
Once again you became the perfect example of responding using ad hominem arguments.
Checkmate!

The RICO is one of the biggest Shams ever perpetrated on our law system. Lawfare by the dishonest Democrats

You Trump Fanboys really live up to the lyrics of the song. Don’t know much about History.

RICO was started by Nixon. It was the beginning of the War on Drugs. War on Crime. Get tough on Crime. You know, all the things you support. All the things you demand we do, unless RW types are the ones committing the crimes.

“These six counts contain all the essential elements of the crimes but fail to allege sufficient detail regarding the nature of their commission,” Judge McAfee wrote in his ruling.
The source you quoted omitted the last part.

"As written, these six counts contain all the essential elements of the crimes but fail to allege sufficient detail regarding the nature of their commission, i.e., the underlying felony solicited."

That's kind of important, lol.

ATLANTA (AP) — The judge overseeing the Georgia election interference case on Wednesday dismissed some of the charges against former President Donald Trump, but many other counts in the indictment remain.

Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee wrote in an order that six of the counts in the indictment must be quashed, including three against Trump, the presumptive 2024 Republican presidential nominee

Update: Judge Upholds 35 Charges Against Trump

Fuck off loser.
You're just full of crap, nobody cares about your opinion little boy. LOL

Screenshot_20210919-155548_Chrome.jpg

RICO charges are almost impossible to prove against a defendant who has the money to hire lawyers. That is why the first step in a RICO trial is to seize all of the defendants assets so he can’t afford a proper defense. They can’t do that to Trump because he has no assets in Georgia to steal, uhh I mean seize.
All allegations, no evidence? Hmm, are you MAGAitry?

you said generalizing all the droped charges not specifically the racketeering: "The charges dropped were ruled sufficient in detail but not in evidence."
You avoided and smokescreened the racketeering by Biden Willis and her prosecutor paid lover.
Once again you became the perfect example of responding using ad hominem arguments.
Checkmate!
I did not. I specified the dif. The racketeering and criminal organization charges are sound.

You are such a little lost soul, an Alterkaker.

Tell me what prosecutor would totally accept the findings of another DA without examining all the facts from the get go
That also would not be "restarting the investigation". That would be a reexamination of the results of the invetsivlgation. I.E., the evidence.

You confused yourself utterly pages ago, and you have still not recovered.

The source you quoted omitted the last part.

"As written, these six counts contain all the essential elements of the crimes but fail to allege sufficient detail regarding the nature of their commission, i.e., the underlying felony solicited."

That's kind of important, lol.
In layman’s language those 6 things would be criminal but there is no connection to Trump committing them

Forum List

Back