Judge Jeanine: Time To Shut It Down And Lock Her Up (You Have To Watch This Folks)

Russian contacts are now racist?

Why would you say such a stupid thing"? After all, I didn't say or imply any such thing, and only a retard or liar would think I did. Since I'm assuming you're honest, that means you must be a retard.

Christ you people have lost your fucking minds.

I find your lack of self-awareness ... funny.

Look at all you Trumpflakes here. You're having a frantic circle jerk, again, because a fascist TV personality said to put Clinton in jail. You've lost your fucking minds.

Welcome to panic mode dipshit. You're going to be there a while.

So, how'd it go the previous hundred times when you said Clinton was going to jail, this time for sure!

Not so well? You ended up looking like someone who had snarfed too many lead paint chips as a baby? Imagine that.

And yet here you all are, falling for the same idiot conspiracy theory again. You just don't learn. That's why you Trumpflakes make such fine Useful Idiots for your masters.
You said racist in your very first sentence you moron. Not unexpected though. You fricken people can’t get through brushing your teeth without screaming racist.

Why would you say such a stupid thing"? After all, I didn't say or imply any such thing, and only a retard or liar would think I did. Since I'm assuming you're honest, that means you must be a retard.

Look at all you Trumpflakes here. You're having a frantic circle jerk, again, because a fascist TV personality said to put Clinton in jail. You've lost your fucking minds.

So, how'd it go the previous hundred times when you said Clinton was going to jail, this time for sure!

Not so well? You ended up looking like someone who had snarfed too many lead paint chips as a baby? Imagine that.

And yet here you all are, falling for the same idiot conspiracy theory again. You just don't learn. That's why you Trumpflakes make such fine Useful Idiots for your masters.
You said racist in your very first sentence you moron. Not unexpected though. You fricken people can’t get through brushing your teeth without screaming racist.
I woke up this morning and that was considered racist.

The army of Trump surrogates has sailed into town with a boatload of red herrings, and the dumb rubes are lining up to be fed. :lol:

If you use white toothpaste you’re a KKK sympathizer.

If you use white toothpaste you’re a KKK sympathizer.
I use blue. I guess that makes me a smurf hater.

Should happen, but won't happen. The Clintons sit at the top of the NWO Global Elite pyramid. They're very well protected. They're untouchables. The game is rigged.

But I didn't say having Russian contacts is racist, as you directly claimed. You lied about that. It's what you do. It's all you do.

So, why do you always lie about being called a racist? Because you know you're too stupid and corrupt to debate liberals honesty, so you squeal and run by tossing out your "I'm being called a racist" cards.

Not all Trumpflakes are weepy race-card tossing betas ... oh wait, they are.

But I didn't say having Russian contacts is racist, as you directly claimed. You lied about that. It's what you do. It's all you do.

So, why do you always lie about being called a racist? Because you know you're too stupid and corrupt to debate liberals honesty, so you squeal and run by tossing out your "I'm being called a racist" cards.

Not all Trumpflakes are weepy race-card tossing betas ... oh wait, they are.
You’re the one that starts the racist shit but somehow in your soft mushy skull that’s my doing. You’re pathetic.

Forum List

Back