Judge Moore is suspended

seinfeld.gif

• Banned
The far right will run 9 threads on something, then whine when they get three or four on a subject they don't like it. Suck it up, suckas.

The far right will run 9 threads on something, then whine when they get three or four on a subject they don't like it. Suck it up, suckas.
Quit being a pussy and de-railing your own thread.
Why wouldn't I like it? You think I am against same sex marriage? Ignorant dumbfuck.

Why wouldn't I like it? You think I am against same sex marriage? Ignorant dumbfuck.
You tried to derail it and got your butt kicked up your throat so that your eye is peeping out of your ass. I care not whether you were for it or not. Judge nullification should be punished by debarment.

You tried to derail it and got your butt kicked up your throat so that your eye is peeping out of your ass.
"got your butt kicked" :spinner:

You tried to derail it and got your butt kicked up your throat so that your eye is peeping out of your ass.
Yep, you kicked your own ass.

Yep, you kicked your own ass.

That's OK, going through your ass softened the blow

Alabama’s top judge is suspended, and may lose job, after blocking gay marriage

Well, of course he is. He can do his own version of 'judge nullification' of the law without penalty.

Judge Moore is an honorable man and also willing to sacrifice his career for a more important matter. I applaud him.

I doubt he expected to get away with his stance, but he still wanted to be more public with this mandated abuse of human decency and morals as how he saw it. Great. So what is your main point here?

I might add --- it would be nice if the federal courts jettisoned city and state officials who knowlingly violate the federal laws when it comes to "safe cities," allowing illegals to go free even with criminal records, allow pot to be sold, etc. The courts are an arm of the left when it comes to bigger social matters, such as abortion and gay marriage, etc.

turzovka if that is what the Judge is doing, fine.

I can admire that resolution for his beliefs.

The courts are no more an arm of the left than you are a voice of the right.

Well I would think there are some very questionable examples one could argue?

When the congress voted against certain methods to be used to kill a late term abortion and President Clinton signed it into law, all it took was one rogue federal district court judge to rule it unconstitutional a few weeks later. That was total B.S., constitutional, right.

Why aren't these judges being so active in ruling "safe cities" for refugees who are criminals unconstitutional or illegal?
A judge can rule as he pleases and very often is not contested. Hobby Lobby does not have to have abortion pills in its insurance coverages but some Christian bakery is fined $150,000 because celebrating gay marriage on a cake is against their religion.

I can't admire him for that. Personal beliefs are not supposed to enter into a judge's legal opinions.

I can't admire him for that. Personal beliefs are not supposed to enter into a judge's legal opinions.
Of course I can admire him.

I don't admire that he refused to resign.

and, Turzovka, your condemnation the judge's action above that you cite reeks of fallacy of hasty generalization and fallacy of personal opinion masquerading as authority.

You would have sided with the segregationists if that is your type of thinking.

Forum List

Back