Judge Moore’s Wife Kayla Moore: We Are Gathering Evidence of Money Being Paid to Accusers

it lends credence that they knew each other.

Who signs a yearbook in December?

Who uses two different writing styles in the same entry?

Who puts the initials D.A. next to his name when he wasn't the D.A.? (The D.A. was apparently copied from court documents and were the initial of his secretary when she stamped his signature. He was the Deputy D.A.)

Who misspells the name of the restaurant you are allegedly sitting in?

How many times are you partisan morons going to repeat the same stupid lies? The name of the restaurant was not misspelled, that is how it was spelled 40 years ago. A half a dozen threads on this forum have the proof in them.

Please crawl back up Trump’s ass and stop wasting oxygen

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

says a partisan moron....

Hard to be a partisan without a party you idiot. I dislike the Dems every bit as much as I dislike the Repubs. I disliked Hillary every bit as much as I dislike Trump. If I thought you had a single bit of integrity I would ask you to show a single post from me supporting either party, but that would be a waste of time

If your response is a pox on both their houses, you are part of the problem and allowed a sociopath to take office.

Integrity? That would have been voting against trump.

Nope, sorry you are not going to saddle me with that crap.

Blame the primary voters that left the nation to choose between gonorrhea and syphilis.

Trump and Hillary are two sides of the same coin, one is no better or worse than the other.

The people of Alabama should apply the same standard to Judge Moore as the filthy Liberals applied to Slick Willy.

Slick Willy was (and is) a world class scumbag sexual predator. However, he is also a filthy Liberal dickhead. The Moon Bats overlooked Slick Willy being a piece of shit because they loved his Liberal agenda. They set the bar for that, didn't they?

The people of Alabama know that Moore is a good Conservative so they should apply the same standard as the Moon Bats and over look Moore going after a little jail bait when he was younger.

After all, what is good for the goose is good for the gander, in't it?

did bill Clinton touch someone against their will, moron?
what a disgusting hate-filled imbecile you are. wackjob

Who puts the initials D.A. next to his name when he wasn't the D.A.? (The D.A. was apparently copied from court documents and were the initial of his secretary when she stamped his signature. He was the Deputy D.A.)

How many times are you partisan morons going to repeat the same stupid lies? The name of the restaurant was not misspelled, that is how it was spelled 40 years ago. A half a dozen threads on this forum have the proof in them.

Hard to be a partisan without a party you idiot. I dislike the Dems every bit as much as I dislike the Repubs. I disliked Hillary every bit as much as I dislike Trump. If I thought you had a single bit of integrity I would ask you to show a single post from me supporting either party, but that would be a waste of time

If your response is a pox on both their houses, you are part of the problem and allowed a sociopath to take office.

Blame the primary voters that left the nation to choose between gonorrhea and syphilis.

Trump and Hillary are two sides of the same coin, one is no better or worse than the other.

people like you are a joke. it was the difference between competent and smart and insane and treasonous.

Darrel Nelson, the stepson of accuser Beverly Young Nelson says the allegations against Judge Moore are all lies. The year book signature is indeed forged. Nelson is baffled by the sexual advancement claims & voices his staunch support for Moore.

This is all staged by McConnell and is going to backfire on him bigtime wait and see

BINGO! :thup:

Judge Moore’s Wife Kayla Moore: We Are Gathering Evidence of Money Being Paid to Accusers

They should use Trump's team of crack investigators. As soon as they return from Hawaii that is.

Interesting to note that Moore has 2 accusers and the establishment RINOS are freaking losing it and demanding he leave the campaign. BUT has anyone heard a peep from these same assholes about the 6th count them SIXTH GH Bush accuser for groping?

Five accusers and they all tell the same story.

Bull fucking shit. One accuser in the WP story. One with Gloria today. One woman to WP her mother wouldn't let her date him. Two others dated him and said nothing went further than kissing or hugging. Cripes one of those two actually said he was quite romantic.

What about the 14 year old girl who said that Moore had taken her to his house, stripped both of them down to their underwear, and then placed her hand on his erection? Is that "quite romantic" as well?
Alabama romantic.
Alabama romantic.

Interesting to note that Moore has 2 accusers and the establishment RINOS are freaking losing it and demanding he leave the campaign. BUT has anyone heard a peep from these same assholes about the 6th count them SIXTH GH Bush accuser for groping?
Doesn't matter... 41 is not running for high public office at the moment...

It isn't even your state, Dumbass.

it's my country dipshit.

Senators don't represent a country, Moron. They represent a state.

You have your own Senators. Leave other states to select their own.

Their votes affect my state, so I have an interest in how they vote.

Are you in Alabama?

Because if you don't understand how the Constitution works --- and by now I have no doubt you don't ---- a Senator or a Congresscritter is put in place for one purpose, and that is to represent the interests of their state or district. Exactly like an attorney would represent a plaintiff or defendant in a court case.

I keep telling you morons this every time one of y'all comes out with this bullshit "RINO" piffle.

Whether Roy Moore goes to the Senate or not is therefore up to those who live in Alabama. And no one else.

Period.

I have two Senators and a Representative. What they do is my business and not yours. In the same way, you have two other Senators and another Representative. And what they do is your business, and not mine.

It doesn't matter what the Constitution says. All that matters is how our government actually works. If the Senator from Alabama only made decisions that affect only Alabama, then you might have a point. The reality is that the deicsions made by every senator and every member of the house affect me.

You know this, of course. That's why your continual denials of this reality make you a douchebag.

The Senators from Alabama represent Alabama's interests in Congress. Just as your Senators in Idiotistan represent the interests of you Idiots. You deal with your own reps and leave others the fuck alone, K?

it's my country dipshit.

Are you in Alabama?

Because if you don't understand how the Constitution works --- and by now I have no doubt you don't ---- a Senator or a Congresscritter is put in place for one purpose, and that is to represent the interests of their state or district. Exactly like an attorney would represent a plaintiff or defendant in a court case.

I keep telling you morons this every time one of y'all comes out with this bullshit "RINO" piffle.

Whether Roy Moore goes to the Senate or not is therefore up to those who live in Alabama. And no one else.

Period.

I have two Senators and a Representative. What they do is my business and not yours. In the same way, you have two other Senators and another Representative. And what they do is your business, and not mine.

It doesn't matter what the Constitution says. All that matters is how our government actually works. If the Senator from Alabama only made decisions that affect only Alabama, then you might have a point. The reality is that the deicsions made by every senator and every member of the house affect me.

You know this, of course. That's why your continual denials of this reality make you a douchebag.

it doesn't matter what the constitution says?

says moron boy

Ever notice how tiny Fingerboy's fingers are?

Just sayin'....

it's my country dipshit.

Are you in Alabama?

Period.

The Senators from Alabama represent Alabama's interests in Congress. Just as your Senators in Idiotistan represent the interests of you Idiots. You deal with your own reps and leave others the fuck alone, K?

Which changes nothing. Your scumbag senator can vote against my interests. That makes him and every other senator a threat to me and every other citizen of the United States. You can whine about me interfering in your business all day long, but that won't stop me from doing everything I can to defend myself from your scumbag politicians.

people like you are a joke. it was the difference between competent and smart and insane and treasonous.

Neither of the two party candidates were competent nor smart. Trump is not smart, just listen to him talk, he sounds like a 5th grader when he is not reading off the teleprompter. Trump is a narcissistic egomaniac that cares about nothing but Trump. He has an unnatural need for adoration and approval.

Trump is also a demagogue. And, if you listen to Moore and the way he talks, you can see that Moore has been taking quite a few pages out of the Trump playbook.

Are you in Alabama?

Period.

Which changes nothing. Your scumbag senator can vote against my interests. That makes him and every other senator a threat to me and every other citizen of the United States. You can whine about me interfering in your business all day long, but that won't stop me from doing everything I can to defend myself from your scumbag politicians.

My scumbag Senator isn't there to vote against your interests. They're there to vote against mine.

Again, you have your own scumbag Senators whose duty it is to misrepresent your interests in favor of their own ego. Deal with them and leave me to deal with mine.

The people of Alabama should apply the same standard to Judge Moore as the filthy Liberals applied to Slick Willy.

Slick Willy was (and is) a world class scumbag sexual predator. However, he is also a filthy Liberal dickhead. The Moon Bats overlooked Slick Willy being a piece of shit because they loved his Liberal agenda. They set the bar for that, didn't they?

The people of Alabama know that Moore is a good Conservative so they should apply the same standard as the Moon Bats and over look Moore going after a little jail bait when he was younger.

did bill Clinton touch someone against their will, moron?
what a disgusting hate-filled imbecile you are. wackjob

There are those allegations. What makes yours more true then theirs?

Hypocrisy much?

Are you in Alabama?

Period.

My scumbag Senator isn't there to vote against your interests. They're there to vote against mine.

Again, you have your own scumbag Senators whose duty it is to misrepresent your interests in favor of their own ego. Deal with them and leave me to deal with mine.

Sorry, asshole, but your senator is my business just as much as mine is.

Are you in Alabama?

Period.

Sorry, asshole, but your senator is my business just as much as mine is.

So you think you live in 57 states then?

Self-delusion must be fun.

moore was DE-benched ( read: thrown off ) the alabammy supreme court... not once - but TWICE for violating the constitution.

1st by sticking the 10 commandments onto gov't prop- er- tay thus violating the establishment clause within the 1st amendment.

& 2nd - by refusing to follow federal law regarding the full le- gal -it -ay of same sex marriage thus violating the 14th amendment.

he is unworthy.

it lends credence that they knew each other.

may i add a fascist treasonous puppet?

Forum List

Back