Judge Moore’s Wife Kayla Moore: We Are Gathering Evidence of Money Being Paid to Accusers

The woman who made the fake accusations has been declaring on fb her desire to take down Moore and/or Trump forever.

And yet she just suddenly remembered she was molested when she was 14.

when he was on the AL supreme court, your boy was the only hold out in an appeal overturning the ruling to convict a 17 yr old of raping a 4 yr old.

keep up the good work of defending a vile creature like that, you christian, you.

You knee jerk hysterics are all the same.

It's all about your feelings about certain code phrases..and yet you NEVER step up for true justice or action that will protect vulnerable people.

"appeal overturning the ruling to convict a 17 y.o. of raping a 4 y.o."...according to your statement, he was the only one who didn't want to overturn the conviction. How does that make him more likely to be a pervert?

Psst..it doesn't. You're an idiot.

he's a sick individual & you protecting him is just as vile.

Roy Moore Cast The Sole Vote In Favor Of A Man Who Raped A Four-Year-Old

Lefties are just all het up about salacious rumors that involve sex with underaged things.

I wonder why they seem so excited?

Spare us your sanctimonious leacture . The last two weeks you righties have gone on and on about the Hollywood sex scandles . So now eat it you hypocrite!

Interesting to note that Moore has 2 accusers and the establishment RINOS are freaking losing it and demanding he leave the campaign. BUT has anyone heard a peep from these same assholes about the 6th count them SIXTH GH Bush accuser for groping?

If it wasn't for Breitbart would you be able to post at all? "Sad".

Moore’s chief aim in life, more than even winning elected offices, is martyrdom. Anyone thinking he’ll quit is kidding themselves.

Interesting to note that Moore has 2 accusers and the establishment RINOS are freaking losing it and demanding he leave the campaign. BUT has anyone heard a peep from these same assholes about the 6th count them SIXTH GH Bush accuser for groping?

What the fuck are you talking about. I rarely link anything to Breitbart/Gateway Pundit/Red State or any of the confirmed right wing sites. Mainly Daily Mail, BBC, CBC, France24 and al Jazeera is where I get my information.

Oh and the 2 accuser statement is right from the original Washington Post hit piece on Moore. Only one at that time accused Moore of sexual misconduct and now this other woman who is Gloria's client.

I wonder how many people who are commenting on this actually READ the WaPo article, the original one and how it came to be in the first place?
How does anyone know if some girl in Gadsden hasn't complained about him before this? And told to be quiet or, in the redneck vernacular of the Deep South, which I despise for its stupidity, to "Hush up!" because he's a judge, the D.A., the same guy who was run off from the local mall because he was soliciting the teenage girls there:

From AL.com "AL" as in Alabama:

Gadsden locals say Moore's predatory behavior at mall, restaurants not a secret

This stupid Kayla married this bitch. Too funny. You married him. You slept with him. This is on you, stupid.

What the fuck are you talking about. I rarely link anything to Breitbart/Gateway Pundit/Red State or any of the confirmed right wing sites. Mainly Daily Mail, BBC, CBC, France24 and al Jazeera is where I get my information.

Oh and the 2 accuser statement is right from the original Washington Post hit piece on Moore. Only one at that time accused Moore of sexual misconduct and now this other woman who is Gloria's client.

Breitbart is the ONLY source of a handful quoting six. Look it up. Those sources you just listed aren't even reporting on Bush Sr., liar.

George HW Bush Accuser No. 6 Says Former President Groped Her ...
www.newser.com/story/.../number-of-george-hw-bush-accusers-now-stands-at-6.html
1 day ago - A sixth woman has come forward to accuse George HW Bush of groping her, and Roslyn Corrigan says she was just 16 when it happened.
Number of George HW Bush Accusers Now Stands at 6 | iHeartRadio
https://www.iheart.com/.../2017-11-13-number-of-george-hw-bush-accusers-now-sta...
1 day ago - A sixth woman has come forward to accuse George HW Bush of groping her, and Roslyn Corrigan says she was just 16 when it happened.
Sixth Accuser: Woman Claims George H.W. Bush Groped Her When 'I ...
www.breitbart.com/big.../sixth-accuser-woman-claims-george-h-w-bush-groped-child...
2 days ago - Texas woman Roslyn Corrigan claims that former President George H.W. Bush groped her when she was just 16 years old. ... Like the other five incidents, Corrigan claims it happened when she was posing withBush for a photograph.

WaPo has been around since 1877 and doesn't do hit pieces or else they would be out of business a long time ago.

Nice try, TinyTWIT, but your defending a sexual predator is fucking disgusting, much like you.

Last edited:
Yep, it's starting to backfire for the democrats and GOP establishment. I wouldn't be surprised if Gloria Allred was behind it.

Judge Moore's Wife Kayla Moore: We Are Gathering Evidence of Money Being Paid to Accusers
Poor Mrs. Moore. She can feel the perks of being a US Senator's wife slipping through her gnarled fingers.

Kayla Moore. 14 years younger than the Judge ! Lol. She was born in 61 ‘. He was born in 47’. and they married in 85’. She was 24 and he was 38 . Sure is a fan of the young ones .....

Wonder how old she was when they met ?
Seems weird even creepy to me....but their marriage has lasted....who am I to judge? Who are you to judge?

Yep, it's starting to backfire for the democrats and GOP establishment. I wouldn't be surprised if Gloria Allred was behind it.

Judge Moore's Wife Kayla Moore: We Are Gathering Evidence of Money Being Paid to Accusers
Poor Mrs. Moore. She can feel the perks of being a US Senator's wife slipping through her gnarled fingers.

Kayla Moore. 14 years younger than the Judge ! Lol. She was born in 61 ‘. He was born in 47’. and they married in 85’. She was 24 and he was 38 . Sure is a fan of the young ones .....

Seems weird even creepy to me....but their marriage has lasted....who am I to judge? Who are you to judge?

does hillary ever get cut any slack for staying married to bill?

I don't know if this is true, but I've heard that Kayla Moore was in the same grade at the same school as the most recent person to accuse Moore.

Maybe that's where they met.

does hillary ever get cut any slack for staying married to bill?
What is the meaning of life?

The woman who made the fake accusations has been declaring on fb her desire to take down Moore and/or Trump forever.

And yet she just suddenly remembered she was molested when she was 14.

when he was on the AL supreme court, your boy was the only hold out in an appeal overturning the ruling to convict a 17 yr old of raping a 4 yr old.

keep up the good work of defending a vile creature like that, you christian, you.

You knee jerk hysterics are all the same.

It's all about your feelings about certain code phrases..and yet you NEVER step up for true justice or action that will protect vulnerable people.

"appeal overturning the ruling to convict a 17 y.o. of raping a 4 y.o."...according to your statement, he was the only one who didn't want to overturn the conviction. How does that make him more likely to be a pervert?

Psst..it doesn't. You're an idiot.

he's a sick individual & you protecting him is just as vile.

Roy Moore Cast The Sole Vote In Favor Of A Man Who Raped A Four-Year-Old
That's just not true. Why lie or can't you read?

I wonder how many people who are commenting on this actually READ the WaPo article, the original one and how it came to be in the first place?
How does anyone know if some girl in Gadsden hasn't complained about him before this? And told to be quiet or, in the redneck vernacular of the Deep South, which I despise for its stupidity, to "Hush up!" because he's a judge, the D.A., the same guy who was run off from the local mall because he was soliciting the teenage girls there:

From AL.com "AL" as in Alabama:

Which locals would these be and now come theres no record at the mall?

I don't know if this is true, but I've heard that Kayla Moore was in the same grade at the same school as the most recent person to accuse Moore.

Maybe that's where they met.
True: 1978 GHS Yearbook--Moore's future wife..same class as accuser..
DOoX9L-W0AABxMT.jpg

Credit to Paperview!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back