Judge Overseeing Case To Remove Trump From Ballot Agrees To Banning Threats and Intimidation.

I personally think P01135809 will several have convicting before Election Day. It will up the elders of the Party to decide if they want to a convicted felon.
Your nerves and dislexia are acting up, why don't you go smoke some more CRACK before writing here... lol 🤣

The political reality is P01135809 was involved in an Insurrection against the United States. He is NOT eligible to serve because of his involvment.

We shall see how this plays out. I can accept that removing someone accused of insurrection before he's been convicted in a court of law or in the US Senate is technically legal, but I don't think it's wise.

If 30-40% of the electorate believes the political system is rigged now, what does the landscape look like if states begin removing the prospective GOP challenger and nominee from their ballots?

Depends on the Election Laws of Colorado work.

IF the State of Colorado P01135809 strikes from the ballot, writing him would be to no avile That ballot and/or ballots with P01135809's name on them would be discarded. Ballots with P01135809 could be considered "Spoiled". Such ballots are NOT counted. Also, write in's very seldom if ever win a damn thing.
You people are so scared of him you are shiiitng your pants at the thought of him running

We shall see how this plays out. I can accept that removing someone accused of insurrection before he's been convicted in a court of law or in the US Senate is technically legal, but I don't think it's wise.

If 30-40% of the electorate believes the political system is rigged now, what does the landscape look like if states begin removing the prospective GOP challenger and nominee from their ballots?
The landscape would look the same. The all talk and no action GOP, will never do anything.

You people are so scared of him you are shiiitng your pants at the thought of him running
Yep, and why is that ? It's because they stand guilty of everything they did in order to undermine president Trump. So of course they are crapping their pants in thinking that he's going to bring them to justice for what they've done.

P01135809 has a history of harassement and intimidation. He was front and center for Jan 6. inssurection.
So you expect the "insurrection" schtick to stick (hehe) even though not one person has been charged with it? Lol
This is what I was referring to. Not to mention, the orange menace said to protest peacefully.
Yall ignore that for some god awful(political) reason.

Depends on the Election Laws of Colorado work.

IF the State of Colorado P01135809 strikes from the ballot, writing him would be to no avile That ballot and/or ballots with P01135809's name on them would be discarded. Ballots with P01135809 could be considered "Spoiled". Such ballots are NOT counted. Also, write in's very seldom if ever win a damn thing.
The way Federal laws works, Trump has to be convicted and a state judge doesn't have the last say.

It is NOT up to you or any MAGA MAGGOT to decide who hears the Colorado case. The challenge is viable for a reason.

The Judge is siding with the law, which some MAGA MAGGOT's hate.
It isn't up to this state judge to make the call. She should know that.

Forum List

Back