Judge Overseeing Case To Remove Trump From Ballot Agrees To Banning Threats and Intimidation.

It is NOT up to you or any MAGA MAGGOT to decide who hears the Colorado case. The challenge is viable for a reason.

The Judge is siding with the law, which some MAGA MAGGOT's hate.

It may be a legally valid case, but I think this is going to be a disaster if multiple swing states remove him from the ballot. There's legality and then there's political reality.

Im sure hed be butthurt about losing out on a states ballot he has no chance of winning.
I will say if this judge sides with these people, he should be removed from the bench.
Everyone who seems to threaten Trump is your enemy.

sad shit. I believe long ago you had a mind of your own.

It may be a legally valid case, but I think this is going to be a disaster if multiple swing states remove him from the ballot. There's legality and then there's political reality.

The political reality is P01135809 was involved in an Insurrection against the United States. He is NOT eligible to serve because of his involvment.

Last edited:
The political reality is P01135809 was involved in an Insurrection against the United States. He is NOT eligible to serve because of that.

Will the Republican Party run a convicted felon. Regardless of the MAGA types believe, P01135809 as a convicted felon would be drag down ballot.
There was no insurrection and no one has been charged with it.

The Judge is acting to prevent violence, which MAGA is known for.

PeacefulProtest1.jpg

I personally think P01135809 will several have convicting before Election Day. It will up the elders of the Party to decide if they want to a convicted felon.
Yeah, because it'd be a damned shame and an attack on muhh Democracy!, if the people could vote for him. The part that's going to make you and your ilk lose your minds will be if he gets a stack of convictions a mile high and STILL wins ;)

(Posted before he read the info on Colorado law)
Our law is predicated on precedents and they have a nasty habit of biting political hacks dead in the arse. Your party bosses wail and moan about Trump's appointment to SCOTUS but the reality is that Harry Reid made that possible when he stiff-armed the Rs in the Senate during the Tan Messiah's tenure ;)

Depends on the Election Laws of Colorado work.

IF the State of Colorado P01135809 strikes from the ballot, writing him would be to no avile That ballot and/or ballots with P01135809's name on them would be discarded. Ballots with P01135809 could be considered "Spoiled". Such ballots are NOT counted. Also, write in's very seldom if ever win a damn thing.

Forum List

Back