Judge Overseeing Case To Remove Trump From Ballot Agrees To Banning Threats and Intimidation.

A few more states, including California setting wheels in motion to strike P01135809 from the ballot. Enough States strike that lying Unamerican Russian Loving Orange shit stain from the ballot, he will never win.
And the election will actually be rigged. Good job, you fucking idiots...lol

We shall see how this plays out. I can accept that removing someone accused of insurrection before he's been convicted in a court of law or in the US Senate is technically legal, but I don't think it's wise.

If 30-40% of the electorate believes the political system is rigged now, what does the landscape look like if states begin removing the prospective GOP challenger and nominee from their ballots?
They don't even care anymore how it looks.

Depends on the Election Laws of Colorado work.

IF the State of Colorado P01135809 strikes from the ballot, writing him would be to no avile That ballot and/or ballots with P01135809's name on them would be discarded. Ballots with P01135809 could be considered "Spoiled". Such ballots are NOT counted. Also, write in's very seldom if ever win a damn thing.
How damn childish can you fuckheads be? His name is TRUMP.

I sure hope you didn't have offspring. Ridiculous

DENVER (AP) — The Colorado judge overseeing the first significant lawsuit to bar former President Donald Trump from the state’s 2024 presidential ballot on Friday issued a protective order prohibiting threats and intimidation in the case, saying the safety of those involved — including herself and her staff — was necessary as the groundbreaking litigation moves forward.

I 100% understand everybody’s concerns for the parties, the lawyers, and frankly myself and my staff based on what we’ve seen in other cases,” District Judge Sarah B. Wallace said as she agreed to the protective order.

The order prohibits parties in the case from making threatening or intimidating statements. Scott Gessler, a former Colorado secretary of state representing Trump in the case, opposed it. He said a protective order was unnecessary because threats and intimidation already are prohibited by law.

It was sought by lawyers for the liberal group Citizens For Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, which is seeking to disqualify Trump from the ballot under a rarely used Civil War-era clause of the 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
trump survives on threats and intimidation. He is testing the judicial system with his death threats and stoking of violence.

Mainly because she never specifically said it.

Of course, you can't prove that...............................:biggrin:
Because she can't lob specific accusations like that.

But anyone with a working brain cell knows only MAGAts are making these threats.

Enjoy playing stupid. It definitely has single player mode. Good luck.

Because she can't lob specific accusations like that.
Then why did you claim she did?

back-pedal-bike.gif

Forum List

Back