Judge Overseeing Case To Remove Trump From Ballot Agrees To Banning Threats and Intimidation.

Until he is convicted, he is innocent, at least that is the way it used to be in our country, when did it change?
When the leftist got so far out on a limb, that they would claw their would be rescuer's to pieces in order to secure the tree and limb that they've since got hung out there on.

Until he is convicted, he is innocent, at least that is the way it used to be in our country, when did it change?

You people were shouting "LOCK HER UP" at the top of your lungs and HRC was never found guilty. The states have right to remove his name from the ballot if so choose. Live with it or don't.

He participated in, he encouraged, he condoned and he supported an Insurrection against the United States of America. P01135808 can legally struck from ballot of any state that wants to do so.

He committed an act of treason and under 14th. Amendment is NOT eligible to be president.
You're a lying traitor.

You people were shouting "LOCK HER UP" at the top of your lungs and HRC was never found guilty. The states have right to remove his name from the ballot if so choose. Live with it or don't.
I never said lock her up, I said that she should be investigated as I did with Trump and let the chips fall where they may. It's politics where Hillary and I disagree. In our country it seems you are guilty before proven innocent depending on which side of the aisle you are on.

So, you believe in guilt or innocence depending on politics?

I never shouted lock anybody up liar. I don't actually know what laws anyone broke. Unlike you who believes anything.

This should not be political; it should be judicial otherwise it can create a future precedent and seems shortsighted. .
I see your point, but Legislating is also governance, not just politics. I think it would be fair for a State to remove him from the ballot, just based on the public knowledge of what he did.

I see your point, but Legislating is also governance, not just politics. I think it would be fair for a State to remove him from the ballot, just based on the public knowledge of what he did.
I respectfully disagree, I guess we wait to see what a judge says.

Forum List

Back