Judge presiding in Trump U case is.... LaRaza

Yes. a professional organization whose goal is to return the southwestern United States to Mexico.

[emoji38]

Where are you getting this supposed "goal" from?

I don't see anything that on their website.

Mission Statement | San Diego's Latino/Latina Bar Association

Of course you don't. You don't see overthrowing the United States on the CPUSA website either.

But the shiny little hat on your noggin helps you see that, right?

The intent has been obvious since the 1940's.

The intent of what has been obvious since the 1940s?

The SDLRLA was founded in 1976.
LoLing!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I just went through 100 web pages and couldn't find a single controversy connected to this group. It's amazing how a sound byte sets you people off like dry kindling in a windstorm.
Tempest in a teapot is what Republicans are pros at.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Trump declared this judge biased merely on his having a hispanic sounding name, let's not forget.
No, it is altogether commendable to forget bullshit you just made up out of thin air, like the partisan hack you are.

What I said is true.

No, it is not true.

Trump objected to a biased judge based on that judges association with an Hispanic racist group and the association of the law firm opposed to them being supporters of Trumps electoral opponent.
You have yet to prove this at all, you know.

But it's interesting to see how a Spanish term scares you so.

Donnie loses Hispanics, Blacks, Women. But he wins white racists. All is all, he cannot win in November. Then he will have more time to defend the now defunct Trump University, one of the biggest scams to ever be played on middle America.

The judge is a member of a racist group that wants to run all nonHispanics from the AMerican continents.

How is that NOT interesting?

Oh, I forgot, only whites can be racists. :rolleyes-41:
because except for the part where you said the judge was a member of an organization you made that all up

So you are saying that the phrase 'THE Race' has nothing to do with race?

lol

I'm saying that the phrase "la raza" is not inherently racist just because you say it is.
I am thinking about creating a new account with the username "aryan ubermensch" just to see how far you hypocrites will go to defend these crackpots.

You want people to think you're a Nazi? That's weird.

You didn't answer my question, by the way.

If "proud to be white" isn't racist, how is "la raza"?
"La Raza" and "Aryan Ubermensch" are about equal in terms of racist connotations.
no.
oh, yes they most certainly are

Trump declared this judge biased merely on his having a hispanic sounding name, let's not forget.
No, it is altogether commendable to forget bullshit you just made up out of thin air, like the partisan hack you are.

What I said is true.

No, it is not true.

Trump objected to a biased judge based on that judges association with an Hispanic racist group and the association of the law firm opposed to them being supporters of Trumps electoral opponent.
no, he didnt.
first, the judge isn't part of a racist organization. he's part of an ethnic professional organization.

second, trump has not mentioned that organization, but he has, in multiple occasions, claimed the indiana born judge was "mexican"

I'm saying that the phrase "la raza" is not inherently racist just because you say it is.
I am thinking about creating a new account with the username "aryan ubermensch" just to see how far you hypocrites will go to defend these crackpots.

You want people to think you're a Nazi? That's weird.

You didn't answer my question, by the way.

If "proud to be white" isn't racist, how is "la raza"?
"La Raza" and "Aryan Ubermensch" are about equal in terms of racist connotations.
no.
oh, yes they most certainly are
you might look up what ubermensch means. then you can come back and explain yourself.

Seems to me that LA RAZA is an unfortunate title for a group that seeks to protect the rights of
American latinos----it does SEEM racist

LaRazaAztlan_zps9aaysmlw.jpg

Its not racist to claim that Mexicans cant be fair. Or to suggest hes a hater because of his heritage.

Nope, nope nope

Forum List

Back