Judge presiding in Trump U case is.... LaRaza

You already said that your screen name isn't racist. You're going to have to make up your mind.
He said the SPLC would say it was, but that doesnt make it true nor that he agrees with them.

Lord, so you think the SPLC defines what reality is?

roflmao

Hispanic isn't a race, as the link I provided explained..
Wow, so you should ejumakate all you fellow libtards who keep accusing people who oppose illegal immigration of being racists then, dude.

Oh, but that is racism?

And their label they use 'THE Race' is just well a bad translation, even though it literally translates to 'THE Race'.

roflmao

Lol, you just cant make this libtard shit up.
You should start a torch and pitchfork concession stand for RWrs on this issue.

As for being tired of the circular reasoning - feel free to come up with any racist statements or actions by NCLR or SDLRLA. No one else has been able to do so.
You mean no evidence other than the name of the organization itself which refers to their ethnicity as THE RACE.

Other than that you mean.

That's not evidence of "racism", any more than "proud to be white" is.
If I so much as typed up schematics for a organization called "proud to be white" I would be on the SPLC hate group list....

You already said that your screen name isn't racist. You're going to have to make up your mind.
Tell that to the social justice lunatics on Tumblr....

Saying that your race is THE RACE is altogether different than saying you are proud of your race.

If I am in a group of football fans and we are all refering to the Dallas Cowboys as THE football team, then for some reason we regard all the other teams as irrelevant for some reason. Maybe we work for the Cowboys organization or we all live in Dallas where the ongoing assumption is that everyone is a Cowboy fan there.

When people say that their race is THE race, that is saying that no one elses race matters. Period.

And that is racist to the core, even Hitler didnt say shit like that, dude.

And just because you ignore it doesnt mean it isnt so and that most people dont recognise it.

But I do hope that the Democrats wrap themselves all around the La Raza ass holes agenda. That is just one more way they will lose what evaporating power that they have in this country.

:lol::lol:

So your argument is based on the definite article being included in the phrase?

You're not very familiar with romance languages, are you?

As for being tired of the circular reasoning - feel free to come up with any racist statements or actions by NCLR or SDLRLA. No one else has been able to do so.
You mean no evidence other than the name of the organization itself which refers to their ethnicity as THE RACE.

If I so much as typed up schematics for a organization called "proud to be white" I would be on the SPLC hate group list....

No, I'm talking to you - they're not the ones trying to tell me that "la raza" is racist.

I don't even know what you're talking about any more. You seem to be conflating at least three different organizations.

There's nothing "racist" about the phrase "la raza".
La Raza is a racist organization that wants the Americas to be solely inhabited by 'bronze people' and this legal group in San Diego takes as part of its name 'La Raza', meaning 'THE Race', a referenc to the bronze people being the ONLY race proper to this continent.

And you cant see the inherent racism of that?

:rofl:

If what you were saying was actually true, then perhaps I would see this "inherent racism". Since it's not - and you've been entirely unable to support any of your claims, then I sure don't see it.

It's amazing to watch you play the race card, though.

I dont have to provide evidence to support my claim that 'THE RACE' is a racial phrase.
Of course you don't...but cause you don't have to follow logic at all...you are a Drumpf minion.

hmmm
The conservative magazine said that one of the firms picked by Judge Curiel to represent plaintiffs in the class action lawsuit against Trump University have financial ties to Hillary and Bill Clinton.

Financial ties to the tune of half a million dollars.
Judge unseals Trump University docs, accidentally unleashes Clinton bombshell
The conservative magazine said that one of the firms picked by Judge Curiel to represent plaintiffs in the class action lawsuit against Trump University have financial ties to Hillary and Bill Clinton....
Using data compiled by The Washington Post, LawNewz was among the first to note that Robbins Geller has paid the Clintons $450,000 for speeches.

Well, no bias here, no, none at all, and no racism either, despite being a member of a legal group that calls itself THE RACE, lololol.

You just cant make this shit up!

He said the SPLC would say it was, but that doesnt make it true nor that he agrees with them.

roflmao

What does the SPLC have to do with this conversation we're having?

No, I'm talking to you - they're not the ones trying to tell me that "la raza" is racist.
Of course they don't, they are anti-white.

La Raza is a racist organization that wants the Americas to be solely inhabited by 'bronze people' and this legal group in San Diego takes as part of its name 'La Raza', meaning 'THE Race', a referenc to the bronze people being the ONLY race proper to this continent.

And you cant see the inherent racism of that?

:rofl:

If what you were saying was actually true, then perhaps I would see this "inherent racism". Since it's not - and you've been entirely unable to support any of your claims, then I sure don't see it.

I dont have to provide evidence to support my claim that 'THE RACE' is a racial phrase.

Actually, you do. First of all, "racial" is not the same as "racist" - which is what you've been claiming.

If you make an accusation of racism, it's your job to back it up.

Unless you want us to think of you the same way as the whiny liberals who've been playing the race card constantly for the last 8 years.
You mean like my "racial" username?
ProudRacistJoke_zpsnmgi7ffj.jpg
Oh....I get it now...it's envy.

Of course they don't, they are anti-white.

What do they have to do with our conversation on whether the phrase "la raza" is racist or not?

roflmao

That was PTBW's reference when he stated "If I so much as typed up schematics for a organization called "proud to be white" I would be on the SPLC hate group list...."

To which yo responded, "You already said that your screen name isn't racist. You're going to have to make up your mind."

That help?

Actually, you do. First of all, "racial" is not the same as "racist" - which is what you've been claiming.

Unless you want us to think of you the same way as the whiny liberals who've been playing the race card constantly for the last 8 years.
Envy doesn't exist in a world actually trying to be equal....

Envy...definite envy.

While I would enjoy continuing to watch thedoctorisin chase his own tail some more in an attempt to induce that among the rest of us, I do have a cold, my wife is going out of town for 4 days and I gotta go to bed.

Doc, you are way out in left field on this one....so far out your out past the parking lot near third base.

:rolleyes:

While I would enjoy continuing to watch thedoctorisin chase his own tail some more in an attempt to induce that among the rest of us, I do have a cold, my wife is going out of town for 4 days and I gotta go to bed.

Doc, you are wow out in left field on this one....so far your out past the parking lot near third base.

:rolleyes:
So you are running away from your fail argument. Of course you are.

roflmao

That was PTBW's reference when he stated "If I so much as typed up schematics for a organization called "proud to be white" I would be on the SPLC hate group list...."

To which yo responded, "You already said that your screen name isn't racist. You're going to have to make up your mind."

That help?

Yeah, ptbw tried to bring up the SPLC as a non sequitur because I'm not fitting the cliche that he was hoping for.

What does it have to do with the conversation that we're having?

Envy...definite envy.
Do you understand egalitarianism?

Forum List

Back