Judge presiding in Trump U case is.... LaRaza

I don't even know what you're talking about any more. You seem to be conflating at least three different organizations.

There's nothing "racist" about the phrase "la raza".
La Raza is a racist organization that wants the Americas to be solely inhabited by 'bronze people' and this legal group in San Diego takes as part of its name 'La Raza', meaning 'THE Race', a referenc to the bronze people being the ONLY race proper to this continent.

And you cant see the inherent racism of that?

:rofl:

If what you were saying was actually true, then perhaps I would see this "inherent racism". Since it's not - and you've been entirely unable to support any of your claims, then I sure don't see it.

It's amazing to watch you play the race card, though.

I dont have to provide evidence to support my claim that 'THE RACE' is a racial phrase.

Actually, you do. First of all, "racial" is not the same as "racist" - which is what you've been claiming.

If you make an accusation of racism, it's your job to back it up.

Unless you want us to think of you the same way as the whiny liberals who've been playing the race card constantly for the last 8 years.
You mean like my "racial" username?

Is your username "racial"?

I have no idea what "ptbw forever" is supposed to mean.

I don't even know what you're talking about any more. You seem to be conflating at least three different organizations.

There's nothing "racist" about the phrase "la raza".
La Raza is a racist organization that wants the Americas to be solely inhabited by 'bronze people' and this legal group in San Diego takes as part of its name 'La Raza', meaning 'THE Race', a referenc to the bronze people being the ONLY race proper to this continent.

If what you were saying was actually true, then perhaps I would see this "inherent racism". Since it's not - and you've been entirely unable to support any of your claims, then I sure don't see it.

I dont have to provide evidence to support my claim that 'THE RACE' is a racial phrase.

Actually, you do. First of all, "racial" is not the same as "racist" - which is what you've been claiming.

Unless you want us to think of you the same way as the whiny liberals who've been playing the race card constantly for the last 8 years.
ProudRacistJoke_zpsnmgi7ffj.jpg

"Proud to be White" Forever....

It's amazing how much you guys have become parodies of yourselves.

Next thing you know, right wingers are going to start demanding "safe spaces" to protect them from the imaginary "racism" of the phrase "la raza".
So now demanding a nonbiased judge for ones court case is equivalent to a safe space?

Dude, can you hear yourself?

Well then yes, your screen name is "racial".

Next thing you know, right wingers are going to start demanding "safe spaces" to protect them from the imaginary "racism" of the phrase "la raza".
So now demanding a nonbiased judge for ones court case is equivalent to a safe space?

No, claiming that the phrase "la raza" is "racist" is like whining about safe spaces.

That isn't what the "tolerant" Democrats thought on here.

Nor the blacks on topix....

We exist in a political system today where every minority group can organize to represent its own interests, except for white people. Any attempt to do that, from having whites only graduation parties, to whites only social clubs to a white student union, etc, is taken at face value to be racist. Even though blacks, orientals and hispanics do this shit all the time.

But now the left has gone so far and so deep into denying Reality that even a blatantly racist group that calls itself THE RACE is defended as not being racist at all by these same leftists that cant abide a white coffee shop.

I feel like a complete and utter fool to have ever given a moment of serious thought to the claims of these leftwing idiots.

It is crystal clear to me now that 'anti-racism' is merely code for anti-white racism.

Do you think your screenname is racist?

No, claiming that the phrase "la raza" is "racist" is like whining about safe spaces.

So you are saying that the phrase 'THE Race' has nothing to do with race?

lol

We exist in a political system today where every minority group can organize to represent its own interests, except for white people. Any attempt to do that, from having whites only graduation parties, to whites only social clubs to a white student union, etc, is taken at face value to be racist. Even though blacks, orientals and hispanics do this shit all the time.

But now the left has gone so far and so deep into denying Reality that even a blatantly racist group that calls itself THE RACE is defended as not being racist at all by these same leftists that cant abide a white coffee shop.

I feel like a complete and utter fool to have ever given a moment of serious thought to the claims of these leftwing idiots.

It is crystal clear to me now that 'anti-racism' is merely code for anti-white racism.

:lol:

You're the one whining about "racism", clown.

So you are saying that the phrase 'THE Race' has nothing to do with race?

lol

I'm saying that the phrase "la raza" is not inherently racist just because you say it is.

I am asserting that it is patently obvious that a judge who is a member of an obviously racist group is not an unbiased judge when he is over a trial on a case involving a man known for opposing the judges apparent political interests.

And all the bullshit in the world that you kick up isnt going to change those obvious facts.

Not even remotely.

I am asserting that it is patently obvious that a judge who is a member of an obviously racist group is not an unbiased judge when he is over a trial on a case involving a man known for opposing the judges apparent political interests.

And all the bullshit in the world that you kick up isnt going to change those obvious facts.

I think you might be confused as to the definition of "fact".

Here's a hint: things don't become "facts" just by repeating them ad nauseum.

That is obviously true, and just as obviously true is that FACT that the phrase 'THE RACE' is by definition racist.

Period.

roflmao

Not even remotely.

And what do you think about the phrase "la raza"? Is that racist?

That is obviously true, and just as obviously true is that FACT that the phrase 'THE RACE' is by definition racist.

Period.

roflmao

Repeating yourself isn't actually furthering your argument. You need to provide evidence.

Forum List

Back