Judge presiding in Trump U case is.... LaRaza

I don't even know what you're talking about any more. You seem to be conflating at least three different organizations.

There's nothing "racist" about the phrase "la raza".
La Raza is a racist organization that wants the Americas to be solely inhabited by 'bronze people' and this legal group in San Diego takes as part of its name 'La Raza', meaning 'THE Race', a referenc to the bronze people being the ONLY race proper to this continent.

And you cant see the inherent racism of that?

:rofl:

I don't even know what you're talking about any more. You seem to be conflating at least three different organizations.

La Raza is a racist organization that wants the Americas to be solely inhabited by 'bronze people' and this legal group in San Diego takes as part of its name 'La Raza', meaning 'THE Race', a referenc to the bronze people being the ONLY race proper to this continent.

If what you were saying was actually true, then perhaps I would see this "inherent racism". Since it's not - and you've been entirely unable to support any of your claims, then I sure don't see it.

It's amazing to watch you play the race card, though.

:lol:

But you can make all your bullshit up, as we've seen so far in this thread.

Still waiting on that "rancid racism"...

"LA RAZA" = "THE RACE" <- thats enough right there

No, it's really not. No more than the clothing store "White | Black" is racist.
Oh yes, it most certainly is for anyone that has not become brain dead with leftwing ideological horse shit.

So it's a racist term, just because you say so?

Are you sure you're not some whiny liberal in disguise?

No, it's really not. No more than the clothing store "White | Black" is racist.
There are a great many meanings to the word white and black other than racial references.

I propose to your ideologically blinded mind that 'THE RACE' is not a similar phrase.

If what you were saying was actually true, then perhaps I would see this "inherent racism". Since it's not - and you've been entirely unable to support any of your claims, then I sure don't see it.

I dont have to provide evidence to support my claim that 'THE RACE' is a racial phrase.

I dont have to provide evidence to support my claim that 'THE RACE' is a racial phrase.

Actually, you do. First of all, "racial" is not the same as "racist" - which is what you've been claiming.

If you make an accusation of racism, it's your job to back it up.

Unless you want us to think of you the same way as the whiny liberals who've been playing the race card constantly for the last 8 years.

Yes, obviously 'THE RACE' is a racial term.

Oh My GAWD, can it get any more unfuckingbelievable?

Then The Amazing Race is a racist TV show?

Are you seriously suggesting that the San Diego lawyers group is all about running races?

lmao

No, just trying to point out that words have more than one meaning - as you did before.

Are you seriously suggesting that the San Diego lawyers group is all about running races?

lmao

No, just trying to point out that words have more than one meaning - as you did before.

And any Hispanic group that has the phrase THE RACE in its title is a racist group by definition.

The only reason you are arguing the point is for partisan purposes. Which is fine by me as I find this hilarious and an excellent example of Democratic partisan hypocrisy.

Actually, you do. First of all, "racial" is not the same as "racist" - which is what you've been claiming.

If you make an accusation of racism, it's your job to back it up.

Unless you want us to think of you the same way as the whiny liberals who've been playing the race card constantly for the last 8 years.
You mean like my "racial" username?

Do you really think "la Raza" means a contest of speed?
I guess this might be the 'legal jogging society' defense?

lol

lmao

And any Hispanic group that has the phrase THE RACE in its title is a racist group by definition.

The only reason you are arguing the point is for partisan purposes. Which is fine by me as I find this hilarious and an excellent example of Democratic partisan hypocrisy.

It's amazing how much you guys have become parodies of yourselves.

Next thing you know, right wingers are going to start demanding "safe spaces" to protect them from the imaginary "racism" of the phrase "la raza".

Forum List

Back