Judge presiding in Trump U case is.... LaRaza

It's amazing how much you guys have become parodies of yourselves.

Next thing you know, right wingers are going to start demanding "safe spaces" to protect them from the imaginary "racism" of the phrase "la raza".
So now demanding a nonbiased judge for ones court case is equivalent to a safe space?

Dude, can you hear yourself?

No, claiming that the phrase "la raza" is "racist" is like whining about safe spaces.

So you are saying that the phrase 'THE Race' has nothing to do with race?

lol

I'm saying that the phrase "la raza" is not inherently racist just because you say it is.
I am thinking about creating a new account with the username "aryan ubermensch" just to see how far you hypocrites will go to defend these crackpots.

It's amazing how much you guys have become parodies of yourselves.

Next thing you know, right wingers are going to start demanding "safe spaces" to protect them from the imaginary "racism" of the phrase "la raza".
So now demanding a nonbiased judge for ones court case is equivalent to a safe space?

No, claiming that the phrase "la raza" is "racist" is like whining about safe spaces.

lol

I'm saying that the phrase "la raza" is not inherently racist just because you say it is.
I am thinking about creating a new account with the username "aryan ubermensch" just to see how far you hypocrites will go to defend these crackpots.

You want people to think you're a Nazi? That's weird.

You didn't answer my question, by the way.

If "proud to be white" isn't racist, how is "la raza"?

Do you think ptbw forever's screen name is racist?
I dont think it is racism to be proud of your race, your state, your favorite football team, etc.

It is inherently racist to refer to your own race with the article identifying an object that is singularly significant, such as 'the house' or 'the Army'.

In the case of multicultural politics, to use the phrase 'THE Race' means 'the only race that matters' as no other qualifying adjectives are used with it.

Even Hitler and the Nazis were not so brash with their racist superiority as these La Raza pukes.

And that the Democrats defend them is only further proof of the hypocrisy and racism of the Democratic Party itself which is swift to endorse and support any racist group in the US that is not a white group.

"Proud to be White" Forever....

Well then yes, your screen name is "racial".
That isn't what the "tolerant" Democrats thought on here.

Nor the blacks on topix....

Do you think your screenname is racist?
Not even remotely.

And what do you think about the phrase "la raza"? Is that racist?
Yes.

"La Raza" is a political group that advertises itself as the Hispanic "race".

"Proud to be White" Forever....

Not even remotely.

He already said it was. I also think it is. But I'm finding this circular arguing monotonous.

lol

"La Raza" and "Aryan Ubermensch" are about equal in terms of racist connotations.

Not even remotely.

He already said it was. I also think it is. But I'm finding this circular arguing monotonous.

No, that was Jim Bowie - unless I missed a post.

As for being tired of the circular reasoning - feel free to come up with any racist statements or actions by NCLR or SDLRLA. No one else has been able to do so.

lol

"La Raza" and "Aryan Ubermensch" are about equal in terms of racist connotations.

:lol:

No, they're not.

Nothing about the phrase "la raza" implies claims of superiority.

That is one tactic the left uses to get the public to pay no attention to topics where the left is obviously brain dead.

They just go into mindless repetitious questions and arguing about trivia to the point that most of the public gets issue fatigue and they lose interest.

The only problem with that is when a crisis emerges where the topic is relevant. Then the public will remember that the left was being disingenuous and they then ignore anything the left has to say, much as so many people have become indifferent regarding the presses criticisms of Trump. They know the press lies about Trump and so they couldnt care less.

As for being tired of the circular reasoning - feel free to come up with any racist statements or actions by NCLR or SDLRLA. No one else has been able to do so.
You mean no evidence other than the name of the organization itself which refers to their ethnicity as THE RACE.

Other than that you mean.

That is one tactic the left uses to get the public to pay no attention to topics where the left is obviously brain dead.

They just go into mindless repetitious questions and arguing about trivia to the point that most of the public gets issue fatigue and they lose interest.

The only problem with that is when a crisis emerges where the topic is relevant. Then the public will remember that the left was being disingenuous and they then ignore anything the left has to say, much as so many people have become indifferent regarding the presses criticisms of Trump. They know the press lies about Trump and so they couldnt care less.

You're the one who's been endlessly repeating claims that you've failed to back up.

But of course, it's the left's fault. The Party of Personal Responsibility, indeed.

You mean no evidence other than the name of the organization itself which refers to their ethnicity as THE RACE.

That's not evidence of "racism", any more than "proud to be white" is.

More whining from the ridiculous right.

More lame excuse-making.

More idiotic red herring fallacies.

Trump has only his hate and bigotry to blame for alienating Hispanic Americans.
Thinking Error: Hopover
Trump U has nothing to do with your diatribe.
Trump’s whining about his ‘Mexican’ judge and this idiotic thread premise are classic examples of the fear, stupidity, and cowardice common to most on the right.
So a guy who's on record as claiming he'll get the hispanic vote is concerned a hispanic judge won't be fair with him?
...and what is La Raza's stand on Trump
who gives a shit, they aren't part of this story
here's a couple of lines from the article. So apparently they are.

The National La Raza Council is the largest Hispanic advocacy group in that nation and has taken a strong stance against Trump
That's not the organization the Judge is a member of.

The judge is a member of a racist group that wants to run all nonHispanics from the AMerican continents.

How is that NOT interesting?

Oh, I forgot, only whites can be racists. :rolleyes-41:
No he is not.

I will ask again.

What specifically are you referring to when you say "LARAZA"?
Google.com

I did. You're going to have to be more specific.

Are you talking about La Raza Market, on International Blvd in Oakland?
So desperate for a link you can pick apart with a bunch of your partisan bullshit.

I'm not playing your game rtard

I'm just asking you to define your terms.

You've stated repeatedly that "laraza" supports open borders, and would be a conflict of interest if the judge was affiliated with them.

There is no organization or entity named "laraza", which is why I'm asking you to clarify.

National Council of La Raza,

The neonazis object to La Raza's ethnic supremacy. As brown skinned motherfuckers the Mexican are supposed to favor "step and fetch" and yassa massa.

Now the so-called conservatives support and defend Israel's Apartheid state. So the Zionists can claim that they are the chosen ones but the Mexicans can not.

Not the same group. This is fascinating watching the pearl clutching over something so blatantly wrong.

If I so much as typed up schematics for a organization called "proud to be white" I would be on the SPLC hate group list....

Saying that your race is THE RACE is altogether different than saying you are proud of your race.

If I am in a group of football fans and we are all refering to the Dallas Cowboys as THE football team, then for some reason we regard all the other teams as irrelevant for some reason. Maybe we work for the Cowboys organization or we all live in Dallas where the ongoing assumption is that everyone is a Cowboy fan there.

When people say that their race is THE race, that is saying that no one elses race matters. Period.

And that is racist to the core, even Hitler didnt say shit like that, dude.

And just because you ignore it doesnt mean it isnt so and that most people dont recognise it.

But I do hope that the Democrats wrap themselves all around the La Raza ass holes agenda. That is just one more way they will lose what evaporating power that they have in this country.

If I so much as typed up schematics for a organization called "proud to be white" I would be on the SPLC hate group list....

You already said that your screen name isn't racist. You're going to have to make up your mind.

Forum List

Back