Judge presiding in Trump U case is.... LaRaza

he is linked to la Raza via a legal group associated with la Raza

that is ENOUGH for me.... He does not have to be the judge in this case
you are believing lies. the judge shlild not be recised because of the lies of others
you are a fool defending people who would kill you and your family

you need not PUSH IT. bowie.

remember the elegant sophistry
"it has the appearance of impropriety"

Can you imagine the uproar if Obama was the subject of a case presided over by a judge who had ties to an all white group of lawyers with a history of defending the KKK?

Not even going to suggest a blatant KKK name, just a history of association

There would be riots in the streets and libtards slitting their wrists on national TV

well-----it HAS THE APPEARANCE OF IMPROPRIETY

La Raza calls for Black-Latino alliance against white people

La Raza president Janet Murguia on the Al Sharpton radio show. She calls for a black-Latino alliance against white people, whom she calls the “common enemies.”

Oh, thats not racist.
it might be raciat, but it definitely has nkthing to do with the judge.

seriously, you're wearing stupidity as a badge of honor. it can no longer be called ignorance, because you have been corrected, repeatedly.

so why do you insist on spreading lies and stupidity?
It is racist and I oppose racism.

You leftwing hypocrits only oppose racism if it is whites promoting it. You are totally OK with antiwhite racism and this thread demonstrates that as you defend the hispanic group THE RACE.

Do you oppose a Presidential candidate making ethnicity of a judge an issue in a civil case in which he is involved?

Oh but it is. Muy interesante.
that a judge belonged to a professional organization is hardly surprising

Yes. a professional organization whose goal is to return the southwestern United States to Mexico.

:lol:

Where are you getting this supposed "goal" from?

I don't see anything that on their website.

Mission Statement | San Diego's Latino/Latina Bar Association

Of course you don't. You don't see overthrowing the United States on the CPUSA website either.

Man, you Trump lovers are deep thinkers,,, when it comes to defending Trump.
Never mind that every fact checker found Trump to be the biggest liar of all the presidential candidates and he admits to lying in his book.
View attachment 76833

Yet, you still defend him and believe him every time he calls everyone else "liars".
Ahhhh, the easily manipulated. Now that's sad.
You're just one of these folks that are described by Trump which is in my signature.

yeah------so true-----they are ALL liars

Yet, you still defend him and believe him every time he calls everyone else "liars".
Ahhhh, the easily manipulated. Now that's sad.
You're just one of these folks that are described by Trump which is in my signature.
TrumpvrsMedia_zps83lhzt50.jpg

La Raza president Janet Murguia on the Al Sharpton radio show. She calls for a black-Latino alliance against white people, whom she calls the “common enemies.”

Oh, thats not racist.

seriously, you're wearing stupidity as a badge of honor. it can no longer be called ignorance, because you have been corrected, repeatedly.

You leftwing hypocrits only oppose racism if it is whites promoting it. You are totally OK with antiwhite racism and this thread demonstrates that as you defend the hispanic group THE RACE.

Do you oppose a Presidential candidate making ethnicity of a judge an issue in a civil case in which he is involved?
Not if the ethnicity in question is an integral part of an associated group the judge is a member of and it is a racist organization.

Oh, thats not racist.

do you oppose the right of a DEFENDANT to make note of the history of a judge that could
be a factor in BIAS against the defendant?

I have posted about 6 different links of la Raza and its members stating the most rancid racism being spoken in Democrat society today.
the judge is not a part of any of the groups you have linked to

you are believing lies. the judge shlild not be recised because of the lies of others
making more shit up...

your imagination really runs away from you

Stop picking on Donald Trump! He's got a mex judge on his ass about being a con man, and now the entire media is plotting ambushes and he can't blow Bibi enough to keep Bill Kristol from finding someone, any one, to run as a third party candidate.

the judge is not a part of any of the groups you have linked to

making more shit up...

your imagination really runs away from you

that's how he invented the BOWIE KNIFE ----
for the DEFENSE OF AMERICA

Stop picking on Donald Trump! He's got a mex judge on his ass about being a con man, and now the entire media is plotting ambushes and he can't blow Bibi enough to keep Bill Kristol from finding someone, any one, to run as a third party candidate.
How many actual supposed victims are suing Trump? Six total in all three law suits. Several of them admit that they thought Trump University was worth their time and money but had nit picks, like Trump not selecting all the instructors himself, etc. This is out of thousands who took his school courses.

This is not a real class action lawsuit, it is a witch hunt presided over by a racist Mexicrat judge.

that's how he invented the BOWIE KNIFE ----
for the DEFENSE OF AMERICA

I admire Jim Bowie a great deal, and I love his knife. Had an updated version mde for me by a knife smith. Full tang and all S30V stainless steel. a beauty.

ck101.jpg

Can you imagine the uproar if Obama was the subject of a case presided over by a judge who had ties to an all white group of lawyers with a history of defending the KKK?

There would be riots in the streets and libtards slitting their wrists on national TV

not to the educated or informed.

because someone imagines a connection that isn't there doesn't mean there is the appearance of anything.

there is no logical reason to believe that the group the judge belongs to is racist. if there was he would not hold the office.

because some crackpot wants to make a connection to other groups that doesn't exist because of similarities in names is ridiculous. that would be like calling the republican party and the chicago irish american alliance terrorists because they have a similar name to the ira.

there is no reason to believe that the judge cannot or will not be an impartial jurist. none except for the over-active and conspiracy laden imaginations of right wing idiots who refuse to recognize reality.

because someone imagines a connection that isn't there doesn't mean there is the appearance of anything.

there is no logical reason to believe that the group the judge belongs to is racist. if there was he would not hold the office.

because some crackpot wants to make a connection to other groups that doesn't exist because of similarities in names is ridiculous. that would be like calling the republican party and the chicago irish american alliance terrorists because they have a similar name to the ira.

there is no reason to believe that the judge cannot or will not be an impartial jurist. none except for the over-active and conspiracy laden imaginations of right wing idiots who refuse to recognize reality.
The judge belongs to a racist hispanic organization that refers to itself as 'la Raza' meaning THE RACE.

None of your libtard obfuscations will negate any of that one iota.

No one said that Mexicans cant be fair, liar.

So why does his Mexican-ness keep coming up then?
Because idiots like you keep bringing it up.

The man is a racist member of a la raza associated group.

My name isnt Trump. Trump brought it up and I'm asking why is he bringing up that he's Mexican? Every Mexican is a member of an "La Raza ASSOCIATED group". Thats a fancy way of saying he knows other Mexicans.

You're a member of a KKK associated group. What does that mean?

trump did another DONALD--oral erructation
doesnt Trump have a right to in impartial judge and not a racist judge that is connected to racist antiAnglo organizations?
Prove that this judge is racist........serious accusation there. (Tho I have to admit I've met many a racist from Indiana)

The judge belongs to a racist hispanic organization that refers to itself as 'la Raza' meaning THE RACE.

Trump needs something to infuriate him so that he turns a darker shade of Orange. I understand completely!

can you show us something racist the group has said or done? again, just the group the judge actually belongs to, please

no OG-----I will provide an analogy. ----a little trivial imaginative vignette. Let's say-----a judge is about to hear a case involving alleged
incitement to commit terrorism. The case is
"incitement to commit terrorism" against an
IMAM who preached a "time to kill da jooos"
sermon on Friday (khutbah jumaat) and on
Saturday----one of his congregation tied a bomb to her ass and entered the local synagogue----BOOM!! Lets say that the judge also acts as president of the local
ANTI DEFAMATION LEAGUE of the BNAI BRITH ----------I think that judge must recuse himself and give it over to someone less biased----like you

Forum List

Back