Judge reaches a decision in Palin vs. New York Times case

It's common law. Not statutory. I am not opining on bias clearly it exists. You're just wrong on the law.

Good grief....it has nothing to do with "common law". I have a degree in journalism and I didn't get not knowing libel law.

-30-

You may be anything but defective to you but you think abnormal is OK. Fags and lesbians serve no purpose in society but as something to make fun of for being what they are.
Personally, I find making fun of conservatives who spout such nonsense waaay more entertaining, but that's just me. But my guilty pleasures aside, you don't speak for nature's laws. And whether or not they contribute to society has nothing to do with who they have sex with.

Personally, I find those of you that considers fags and lesbians anything but 2nd class to be on their level.

You don't speak for nature's laws.

Whether or not they're 2nd class is based on choices they make and if they make one to be attracted to the same sex, they're 2nd class. By the way, it is a choice unless you want to argue that sexual orientation is the only thing for which people have no choice. If some mentally ill retard can believe they're a gender other than the one they were born, in other words make a choice, so is the same for fags and lesbians.

You never answered the question as to how you made your choice. Did you flip a coin? Did you draw a gender out of a hat? Are you equally attracted to both men and women or do you find you're attracted to one more than the other?

I did. You didn't like the answer, freak. I also explained why there is no such thing as a bisexual. You apparently did understand that either.
Dumbfuck... words have meaning and you don't get to make up your own definitions to suit your sick agenda.

Hetrosexual - someone sexually attracted to the opposite gender.

Homosexual - someone sexually attracted to their own gender.

Bisexual - someone sexually attracted to both genders.

No such thing as a bisexual. I explained it. If you're too stupid to understand that's not my fault.

I don't make up my own definitions. I said one you're using isn't valid because you only have to be with one of your own gender to be a homo no matter how many you've been with of the opposite gender. The term bisexual is nothing more than something used to make the freaks feel better.

Personally, I find those of you that considers fags and lesbians anything but 2nd class to be on their level.

Whether or not they're 2nd class is based on choices they make and if they make one to be attracted to the same sex, they're 2nd class. By the way, it is a choice unless you want to argue that sexual orientation is the only thing for which people have no choice. If some mentally ill retard can believe they're a gender other than the one they were born, in other words make a choice, so is the same for fags and lesbians.

You never answered the question as to how you made your choice. Did you flip a coin? Did you draw a gender out of a hat? Are you equally attracted to both men and women or do you find you're attracted to one more than the other?

I did. You didn't like the answer, freak. I also explained why there is no such thing as a bisexual. You apparently did understand that either.

So you don't actually believe that you could choose to suck a dudes cock and enjoy it, right? You don't choose your attractions, only whether to act upon them. That you insist you chose just tells anyone reading this thread that you are a bisexual (and, yes, they DO exist)

You can choose your attractions and I chose women. That's something we have in common.

I did not choose to be attracted to women, I just was. You seem to think you could suck a dudes dick or take it up your ass or kiss a guy, passionately and enjoy it. Is that the case for you? It isn't for me but I don't believe orientation is a choice. (Backed up by science)

Cross-Cultural Evidence for the Genetics of Homosexuality

Bisexuals don't exist based on my explanation you ignore.

Based on your ignorant opinion. Again science disagrees.

Scientific Study Finds That Bisexuality Really Exists | TIME.com

Why do you idiots believe someone can make a choice related to what gender you want to be but not what attraction you have.

Because they aren't making a choice either...they are fixing a mistake.

Between the (Gender) Lines: the Science of Transgender Identity - Science in the News

It's OK. You 2nd classers have to feel good about yourself in one way or another. Whatever makes you feel good. It's about all you have going for you.

What is clear is your inferiority complex...and your conflictedness about your sexuality.

I don't think I could do either one because I choose not to do them.

Social science that agrees is nothing more than pieces of shit like you that say things to make you feel better.

Fixing a mistake? Bullshit. If that's what you think, you've proven your mental inferiority.

Run along freak. Except in your own circle, you'll always be considered 2nd class. You could help it but your refuse to do so.

Personally, I find making fun of conservatives who spout such nonsense waaay more entertaining, but that's just me. But my guilty pleasures aside, you don't speak for nature's laws. And whether or not they contribute to society has nothing to do with who they have sex with.

Dumbfuck... words have meaning and you don't get to make up your own definitions to suit your sick agenda.

No such thing as a bisexual. I explained it. If you're too stupid to understand that's not my fault.

I don't make up my own definitions. I said one you're using isn't valid because you only have to be with one of your own gender to be a homo no matter how many you've been with of the opposite gender. The term bisexual is nothing more than something used to make the freaks feel better.

Reiterating your uninformed opinion doesn't make it any less ignorant the more times you do it.

So you don't actually believe that you could choose to suck a dudes cock and enjoy it, right? You don't choose your attractions, only whether to act upon them. That you insist you chose just tells anyone reading this thread that you are a bisexual (and, yes, they DO exist)

You can choose your attractions and I chose women. That's something we have in common.

I did not choose to be attracted to women, I just was. You seem to think you could suck a dudes dick or take it up your ass or kiss a guy, passionately and enjoy it. Is that the case for you? It isn't for me but I don't believe orientation is a choice. (Backed up by science)

Why do you idiots believe someone can make a choice related to what gender you want to be but not what attraction you have.

Between the (Gender) Lines: the Science of Transgender Identity - Science in the News

It's OK. You 2nd classers have to feel good about yourself in one way or another. Whatever makes you feel good. It's about all you have going for you.

What is clear is your inferiority complex...and your conflictedness about your sexuality.

Social science that agrees is nothing more than pieces of shit like you that say things to make you feel better.

Fixing a mistake? Bullshit. If that's what you think, you've proven your mental inferiority.

Run along freak. Except in your own circle, you'll always be considered 2nd class. You could help it but your refuse to do so.

That inferiority complex seems to have gotten worse over night. I'm sorry, but no matter how many times you call gays "freaks", your dick isn't going to get any bigger. Maybe surgery?

Reiterating your uninformed opinion doesn't make it any less ignorant the more times you do it.

Making your excuses doesn't make you less 2nd class. It only reinforces what society thinks of you. At least those of us in society that matter.

When my wife and I go somewhere, no one looks at us and sees anything wrong with our heterosexual relationship. When you and your whatever you want to call her do, you can't say the same thing. That should tell you something.

That inferiority complex seems to have gotten worse over night. I'm sorry, but no matter how many times you call gays "freaks", your dick isn't going to get any bigger. Maybe surgery?

No matter how many excuses you make, it won't change that you chose to be 2nd class. Live with it. You picked it.

Again, your own personal definitions are meaningless. Words already have meaning and you don't get to redefine them. You're certainly free to believe your hallucinations but don't expect anyone else to believe them.

Again, your own personal definitions are meaningless. Words already have meaning and you don't get to redefine them. You're certainly free to believe your hallucinations but don't expect anyone else to believe them.

A word that has an invalid meaning isn't valid because you say it is.

You're certainly free to support freaks of nature but don't be shocked is people classify you as the same 2nd class they are.

Palin was best when she was dating Glenn Rice.

18j4u6wds8hg4jpg.jpg

http://deadspin.com/5841835/all-the...palin-glen-rice-coitus-youve-been-waiting-for

Yep, you're bisexual alright. I couldn't have sex with another man, not because I choose not to -- but because I find it so repulsive. I do not choose to find it repulsive, I'm just wired that way. That it's something you simply choose not to do means it's something you could just as easily choose to do. That makes you bisexual.

You're certainly free to support freaks of nature but don't be shocked is people classify you as the same 2nd class they are.
Words have meaning. Your redefinitions don't. No one is bound by your own personal lexicon.

Yep, you're bisexual alright. I couldn't have sex with another man, not because I choose not to -- but because I find it so repulsive. I do not choose to find it repulsive, I'm just wired that way. That it's something you simply choose not to do means it's something you could just as easily choose to do. That makes you bisexual.

You could, you just chose not to. Determining something is repulsive is a CHOICE.

No such thing as a bisexual. I've explained it. If you're too fucking stupid to understand, not my problem 2nd class freak lover.

Words have meaning. Your redefinitions don't. No one is bound by your own personal lexicon.

Not when those meanings are invalid.

At the time the NYT had some standing as a news source. Now it doesn't much matter as a mouth-piece of the DNC.
It was an Editorial, an opinion piece, not the News Section....since when, are you against ugly free speech and the constitution? ;)

You could, you just chose not to. Determining something is repulsive is a CHOICE.

No such thing as a bisexual. I've explained it. If you're too fucking stupid to understand, not my problem 2nd class freak lover.
Now you're lying. It's not that I don't understand your definition, it's that I reject it because it conflicts with the real definition and I choose to speak English, not conservatard. And I no more choose to find having sex with another man repulsive as I can choose to have a 200 IQ.

But you can choose to suck another man's cock. That makes you bisexual.

Not when those meanings are invalid.
LOL

According to you, not according to the English language.

There most certainly is such a thing as bisexual...

It's common law. Not statutory. I am not opining on bias clearly it exists. You're just wrong on the law.

Good grief....it has nothing to do with "common law". I have a degree in journalism and I didn't get not knowing libel law.

-30-
Tom, I mean no disrespect but you are incorrect. Although it is codified in some states and even federal laws, it is a matter of common law. Again this doesn't change the fact that we agree that the NYT was wrong. My point is simply that the bar under case law for Palin is so high that she was bound to lose.

Poor conflicted "conservative". He is making the same ignorant mistakes in understanding that narrow minded people always make. To him the act of sex defines your identity. He doesn't understand that it's not about sex, but emotion.

Forum List

Back