Judge reaches a decision in Palin vs. New York Times case

Since your marriage is to another woman, it's on a lower level than mine and never will amount to what mine amounts to.

A lower "level"? As what being the basis? Your mind? Under the laws of this land it's exactly the same.

Under the laws of nature, it's not.

And what are these "laws of nature"? Can you list some? Homosexuality is found in "nature" in hundreds of species so that would seem to be the opposite of a violation of the "laws of nature".

At least you're honest enough to equate what you are to the level of animals that act without thinking and as savage beasts. If you want to put yourself on the level of a male dog that humps other male dogs, I agree that you are.

Ah, so now you want to "have it both ways". Are you sure you aren't bisexual? You want to play the "it ain't nachrul" card, but when it is pointed out that many animals are not only homosexual, but some even mate for life, you want play it the other way and say "nature means animals that eat their young" or some other ignorant shit.

Pick an argument, man. Which is it? "Against nature" or "nature is bad"?

Humans are animals, you realize, right? Mammals to be exact. We do have an ability that is not scientifically proven in other animals. Do you know what that is?

I said if you want to put yourself on the level of animals, which is lower than humans, I agree that you are.

Human are animals of a higher level. Humans think. Other animals do not. That's what separates us from those with which you classify yourself.

I chose to be heterosexual just like you chose to be a lesbian. Difference is I'm proud of my decision and you want to claim you were born like the level of animals you insist on comparing yourself to. Again, I agree you're on that level. You can't be anything but that. At least be proud of your choices even the bad ones. You made them.

By the way, there's no such thing as a bisexual.

A lower "level"? As what being the basis? Your mind? Under the laws of this land it's exactly the same.

And what are these "laws of nature"? Can you list some? Homosexuality is found in "nature" in hundreds of species so that would seem to be the opposite of a violation of the "laws of nature".

At least you're honest enough to equate what you are to the level of animals that act without thinking and as savage beasts. If you want to put yourself on the level of a male dog that humps other male dogs, I agree that you are.

Ah, so now you want to "have it both ways". Are you sure you aren't bisexual? You want to play the "it ain't nachrul" card, but when it is pointed out that many animals are not only homosexual, but some even mate for life, you want play it the other way and say "nature means animals that eat their young" or some other ignorant shit.

Humans are animals, you realize, right? Mammals to be exact. We do have an ability that is not scientifically proven in other animals. Do you know what that is?

I said if you want to put yourself on the level of animals, which is lower than humans, I agree that you are.

Human are animals of a higher level. Humans think. Other animals do not. That's what separates us from those with which you classify yourself.

I chose to be heterosexual just like you chose to be a lesbian. Difference is I'm proud of my decision and you want to claim you were born like the level of animals you insist on comparing yourself to. Again, I agree you're on that level. You can't be anything but that. At least be proud of your choices even the bad ones. You made them.

Humans love.

I did not choose to be lesbian. That you believe you chose your sexuality tells me that you ARE bisexual. The only thing I choose is to act upon my natural attractions. Are you equally attracted to both men and women or does one edge the other one slightly? How did you choose which one to go with, flip a coin?

Humans love.

I did not choose to be lesbian. That you believe you chose your sexuality tells me that you ARE bisexual. The only thing I choose is to act upon my natural attractions. Are you equally attracted to both men and women or does one edge the other one slightly? How did you choose which one to go with, flip a coin?

Humans think. Other animals do not.

I chose to not be attracted to men just like you chose to be attracted to women. If you want to say you acted on nature, you keep admitting you're on the level of lower animals. If you're proud of what you are, you should be proud of choosing to be that way.

No such thing as a bisexual. For men, it doesn't matter how many pieces of pussy you get, if you suck one dick or take/give one to another man in the ass, you're a homo. For women, same concept applies. Since I've only done the former and never considered doing the latter that makes me a thinking heterosexual. Since you choose to be with other women, it doesn't matter how many times you may have spread your legs for a man. You're an animalistic defect.

Hmmmm, not in over 20 years. I'm a married woman!
Weird. I thought you were a fag.

Weird, you thinking. Lesbian actually, but I am a married woman and kissed my last ass other than hers over 20 years ago.

Since your marriage is to another woman, it's on a lower level than mine and never will amount to what mine amounts to.

How lucky is she you don't govern the laws of nature?

Weird. I thought you were a fag.

Weird, you thinking. Lesbian actually, but I am a married woman and kissed my last ass other than hers over 20 years ago.

Never said I did. They govern themselves and she lost as a defective product. Sometimes that happens.

Humans love.

You know you're completely brain-dead, right?

Animals don't think??? Seriously, what the fuck is your malfunction? Of course animals think. Not nearly as smart as humans, but certainly capable of thinking. Hell, my dogs' not only think, but they're even smarter than you.

Never said I did. They govern themselves and she lost as a defective product. Sometimes that happens.
Maybe according to you... not to nature.

Humans love.

Animals don't think??? Seriously, what the fuck is your malfunction? Of course animals think. Not nearly as smart as humans, but certainly capable of thinking. Hell, my dogs' not only think, but they're even smarter than you.

The only thing your dogs are good for is a meal to some Asian person.

You may be anything but defective to you but you think abnormal is OK. Fags and lesbians serve no purpose in society but as something to make fun of for being what they are.

Humans love.

I chose to not be attracted to men just like you chose to be attracted to women. If you want to say you acted on nature, you keep admitting you're on the level of lower animals. If you're proud of what you are, you should be proud of choosing to be that way.

No such thing as a bisexual. For men, it doesn't matter how many pieces of pussy you get, if you suck one dick or take/give one to another man in the ass, you're a homo. For women, same concept applies. Since I've only done the former and never considered doing the latter that makes me a thinking heterosexual. Since you choose to be with other women, it doesn't matter how many times you may have spread your legs for a man. You're an animalistic defect.

Animals not only think, they likely think deeper thoughts than you do.

You don't choose your attractions, only whether or not you act upon them. You can't make yourself attracted to a gender through force of will. And no, sucking one cock does not make you gay. I could suck dozens of cock (irony of ironies, I have no gag reflex) but it would never make me straight. I'd still only be attracted to women.

I really don't know how, in the 21st Century, you can be as grossly ignorant as you are.

Last edited:

Humans love.

Imbecile... you idiotically claimed animals are not capable of thinking. Are you capable of comprehending how retarded that is?

You may be anything but defective to you but you think abnormal is OK. Fags and lesbians serve no purpose in society but as something to make fun of for being what they are.
Personally, I find making fun of conservatives who spout such nonsense waaay more entertaining, but that's just me. But my guilty pleasures aside, you don't speak for nature's laws. And whether or not they contribute to society has nothing to do with who they have sex with.

Humans love.

Imbecile... you idiotically claimed animals are not capable of thinking. Are you capable of comprehending how retarded that is?

I correctly claimed animals other than humans don't think. Pavlov's Classical CONDITIONING experiment are called conditioning instead of THINKING experiments for a reason. Just like you lefties did with Obama, you saw black skin color and automatically assumed it meant qualified because it's what you were conditioned to believed. If you had thought, you would have realized he wasn't.

Personally, I find making fun of conservatives who spout such nonsense waaay more entertaining, but that's just me. But my guilty pleasures aside, you don't speak for nature's laws. And whether or not they contribute to society has nothing to do with who they have sex with.

Personally, I find those of you that considers fags and lesbians anything but 2nd class to be on their level.

You don't speak for nature's laws.

Whether or not they're 2nd class is based on choices they make and if they make one to be attracted to the same sex, they're 2nd class. By the way, it is a choice unless you want to argue that sexual orientation is the only thing for which people have no choice. If some mentally ill retard can believe they're a gender other than the one they were born, in other words make a choice, so is the same for fags and lesbians.

Personally, I find those of you that considers fags and lesbians anything but 2nd class to be on their level.

Whether or not they're 2nd class is based on choices they make and if they make one to be attracted to the same sex, they're 2nd class. By the way, it is a choice unless you want to argue that sexual orientation is the only thing for which people have no choice. If some mentally ill retard can believe they're a gender other than the one they were born, in other words make a choice, so is the same for fags and lesbians.

You never answered the question as to how you made your choice. Did you flip a coin? Did you draw a gender out of a hat? Are you equally attracted to both men and women or do you find you're attracted to one more than the other?

You never answered the question as to how you made your choice. Did you flip a coin? Did you draw a gender out of a hat? Are you equally attracted to both men and women or do you find you're attracted to one more than the other?

I did. You didn't like the answer, freak. I also explained why there is no such thing as a bisexual. You apparently did understand that either.

I did. You didn't like the answer, freak. I also explained why there is no such thing as a bisexual. You apparently did understand that either.

So you don't actually believe that you could choose to suck a dudes cock and enjoy it, right? You don't choose your attractions, only whether to act upon them. That you insist you chose just tells anyone reading this thread that you are a bisexual (and, yes, they DO exist)

So you don't actually believe that you could choose to suck a dudes cock and enjoy it, right? You don't choose your attractions, only whether to act upon them. That you insist you chose just tells anyone reading this thread that you are a bisexual (and, yes, they DO exist)

You can choose your attractions and I chose women. That's something we have in common.

Bisexuals don't exist based on my explanation you ignore.

Why do you idiots believe someone can make a choice related to what gender you want to be but not what attraction you have.

It's OK. You 2nd classers have to feel good about yourself in one way or another. Whatever makes you feel good. It's about all you have going for you.

Humans love.

I correctly claimed animals other than humans don't think. Pavlov's Classical CONDITIONING experiment are called conditioning instead of THINKING experiments for a reason. Just like you lefties did with Obama, you saw black skin color and automatically assumed it meant qualified because it's what you were conditioned to believed. If you had thought, you would have realized he wasn't.
My goodness, are you ever fucking rightarded. :cuckoo:

Pavlov proved dogs can be conditioned to illicit a response when exposed to a repeated stimulus. Those experiments in no way, shape or form, indicated dogs don't think.

My own dogs exhibit the ability to think with greater frequency than you. The other night, a ball rolled under the couch and one of my dogs went after it. After being unable to retrieve it with his mouth, he studied his predicament for a moment before swiping at it with a paw. An application that required thought.

Now when that happens to you, all you're capable of is barking helplessly at the couch for not giving you back your ball.

I don't pretend to speak for nature's laws. You're the one who idiotically thinks he does.

As far as choice, I'm a devout heterosexual. I find two men together utterly repulsive [but not two women :)] But that's not a [conscious] choice I ever made -- that's just how I am. And no, it's not the only aspect in which people have no choice. Take you, for example... I have no doubt it's not your choice to be this stupid -- that's just how you are.

Forum List

Back