Judge reaches a decision in Palin vs. New York Times case

You keep peddling that line of bull....like your Orange master tells you to.

You keep ignoring like your Black boy tells you to.

Ignoring what?

That you're a black ass kisser. Pucker up, NL.
You poor, poor beknighted boy.....the world has left you behind and you are bitter.

Poor, poor little boy, you lost your place in line and will have to wait a little longer.
There's that shrillness....I truly feel sorry for you....born way too late. The 20s-30s of last century was more your "style" and the bitterness of your current lot shows in all your posts.

You keep peddling that line of bull....like your Orange master tells you to.

You keep ignoring like your Black boy tells you to.

Ignoring what?

Hmmmm, not in over 20 years. I'm a married woman!
Weird. I thought you were a fag.
I wonder if Palin knows her husband is a fag.

Ignoring what?

Weird, you thinking. Lesbian actually, but I am a married woman and kissed my last ass other than hers over 20 years ago.

Since your marriage is to another woman, it's on a lower level than mine and never will amount to what mine amounts to.

A lower "level"? As what being the basis? Your mind? Under the laws of this land it's exactly the same.

Not surprising of this ruling

About the judge.

On October 11, 1995, Jed Rakoff (Jew) was nominated by President Bill Clinton
Citigroup-tmagArticle.jpg

You just have to demonstrate that you are a bigot. In this case, anti-Semitic. The judge applied the law correctly. I don't know if a attorney actually told her she could win, but he lied to her if he said they could win.

Weird, you thinking. Lesbian actually, but I am a married woman and kissed my last ass other than hers over 20 years ago.
Damn! I was right! Whiny people are pretty obvious. Poor victim, eh?
Hardly. We've worked long and hard to change the public's mind and to change the laws restricting gay Americans from full citizenship. We've succeeded over the years. Now we see who the TRUE whiners are.
You've changed the public's mind? No. You are still perverts only now you're ignored perverts until you start too much crap.

About the judge.

You just have to demonstrate that you are a bigot. In this case, anti-Semitic. The judge applied the law correctly. I don't know if a attorney actually told her she could win, but he lied to her if he said they could win.
What's wrong in pointing out what he is, a Jew?

Since your marriage is to another woman, it's on a lower level than mine and never will amount to what mine amounts to.

A lower "level"? As what being the basis? Your mind? Under the laws of this land it's exactly the same.

Under the laws of nature, it's not.

About the judge.

What's wrong in pointing out what he is, a Jew?

A bigot defends a bigot. Whether he is Jewish is irrelevant..

And what are these "laws of nature"? Can you list some? Homosexuality is found in "nature" in hundreds of species so that would seem to be the opposite of a violation of the "laws of nature".

And what are these "laws of nature"? Can you list some? Homosexuality is found in "nature" in hundreds of species so that would seem to be the opposite of a violation of the "laws of nature".

At least you're honest enough to equate what you are to the level of animals that act without thinking and as savage beasts. If you want to put yourself on the level of a male dog that humps other male dogs, I agree that you are.

At least you're honest enough to equate what you are to the level of animals that act without thinking and as savage beasts. If you want to put yourself on the level of a male dog that humps other male dogs, I agree that you are.

Ah, so now you want to "have it both ways". Are you sure you aren't bisexual? You want to play the "it ain't nachrul" card, but when it is pointed out that many animals are not only homosexual, but some even mate for life, you want play it the other way and say "nature means animals that eat their young" or some other ignorant shit.

Pick an argument, man. Which is it? "Against nature" or "nature is bad"?

Humans are animals, you realize, right? Mammals to be exact. We do have an ability that is not scientifically proven in other animals. Do you know what that is?

Forum List

Back