Judge reaches a decision in Palin vs. New York Times case

At the time the NYT had some standing as a news source. Now it doesn't much matter as a mouth-piece of the DNC.
You keep peddling that line of bull....like your Orange master tells you to.

You keep ignoring like your Black boy tells you to.

Ignoring what?

That you're a black ass kisser. Pucker up, NL.
You poor, poor beknighted boy.....the world has left you behind and you are bitter.

Poor, poor little boy, you lost your place in line and will have to wait a little longer.

Ignoring what?

But Trump's base has nothing to do with hating black people :laugh:

I don't believe any of you hate Obama. You've shown that by puckering up. View attachment 146607

Each of you is the press since that's what you do with your lips.
A lie, but better than being Trump's cock holster like all you inbreds

Yes, you saying you don't is a lie.

Ignoring what?

Hmmmm, not in over 20 years. I'm a married woman!
Weird. I thought you were a fag.

Weird, you thinking. Lesbian actually, but I am a married woman and kissed my last ass other than hers over 20 years ago.

Ignoring what?

Weird, you thinking. Lesbian actually, but I am a married woman and kissed my last ass other than hers over 20 years ago.

Since your marriage is to another woman, it's on a lower level than mine and never will amount to what mine amounts to.

Ignoring what?

But Trump's base has nothing to do with hating black people :laugh:

I don't believe any of you hate Obama. You've shown that by puckering up. View attachment 146607

Each of you is the press since that's what you do with your lips.
Other than your dementia-induced hallucinations, what does any of this have to do with Obama?

At the time the NYT had some standing as a news source. Now it doesn't much matter as a mouth-piece of the DNC.
Doubtless to a semi-literate hack the NYT is still the gold standard of the press. That was a long time ago. Things change.
True.....people have learned to smell out RW propaganda and talking points quicker.

Ignoring what?

This is 2017 -- she can be both.
thumbsup.gif

Ignoring what?

Since your marriage is to another woman, it's on a lower level than mine and never will amount to what mine amounts to.
LOL

Not according to the law.

Ignoring what?

Damn! I was right! Whiny people are pretty obvious. Poor victim, eh?

Ignoring what?

Actually, her marriage is way more meaningful than anything you pretend to have. She and others like her worked hard to get legal marriage because it means so much to her. You didn't have to work at all for yours to stand.....it might as well be meaningless.

Another kangaroo court decision. What a shame that our judicial system has lost its integrity.

This is why I refuse to serve on juries. The courts are thoroughly politicized and corrupt.

Not surprising of this ruling

About the judge.

On October 11, 1995, Jed Rakoff (Jew) was nominated by President Bill Clinton
Citigroup-tmagArticle.jpg

Actually, her marriage is way more meaningful than anything you pretend to have. She and others like her worked hard to get legal marriage because it means so much to her. You didn't have to work at all for yours to stand.....it might as well be meaningless.
Somehow aging dykes don't excite me that much. I guess one can understand their situation. Have you seen these women?

Ignoring what?

Damn! I was right! Whiny people are pretty obvious. Poor victim, eh?
Hardly. We've worked long and hard to change the public's mind and to change the laws restricting gay Americans from full citizenship. We've succeeded over the years. Now we see who the TRUE whiners are.

Somehow aging dykes don't excite me that much. I guess one can understand their situation. Have you seen these women?
And imagine our disappointment that we don't excite you much. Ironic considering that you don't excite us either....nor have you ever.

Forum List

Back