Judge Releases Trump Document Inventory

The recovery of 7 documents marked Top Secret, kind of blows the idea documents were even protected by being maintained secured in a supposed "SCIF". Further the mixing of personal documents and classified official documents further clarifies the mishandling of classified document, and is clearly forbidden.
From the Raw Story article on the release of inventory of the documents recovered, I found this disturbing "Investigators seized from Trump's office seven documents marked "top secret," 43 empty folders marked "classified," 28 empty folders labeled "return to staff secretary/military aide," It makes me wonder where those documents went.
The code letters that designate 'nuclear' was mentioned by Brennan a few days ago. Do you know the designation? And if so then is it included in any of the documents?

until his ability to declassify those documents is settled, they have no probable cause... they have nothing... just like the illegal raid on Mar-a-lago.
Non answer. Why, no other suspicions to the chance it might happen?

The argument that Trump declassified the documents before he left office, which he had the authority to do, has still jot been settled. Differing clames from the opposite side remain but no definitive decision yet. This ain't over...
Had the authority, didn't do it. Just as he had the authority to pardon all the insurrectionist rioters, yet didn't do it.

The code letters that designate 'nuclear' was mentioned by Brennan a few days ago. Do you know the designation? And if so then is it included in any of the documents?
I don't. That was above my military "need to know" pay grade, not anything I worked with.

The argument that Trump declassified the documents before he left office, which he had the authority to do, has still jot been settled. Differing clames from the opposite side remain but no definitive decision yet. This ain't over...
The argument that Trump declassified the documents isn’t settled. In fact, it’s yet to even be argued.

It looks like we still don't have enough information on the stolen documents to be able to start determining Trump's purpose for keeping them.

And him rooting through the boxes for something that was so damning he needed to destroy it.

Everybody should have a hunch on where the FBI/DOJ is heading wit this.

Some US agent in some foreign land has been fatally compromised by Trump's criminal behaviour.

I don't. That was above my military "need to know" pay grade, not anything I worked with.
It's not privileged information I'm asking for. It's only code letters that designate 'nuclear' related secrets. Brennan gave it to an msnbc talking head.

I would think a clever search could find it. I think I won't spend the time on it but maybe somebody else will want to know?

They have nothing...

Another big, fat nothingburger. Stack it up on a platter with every other big, fat nothingburger they cooked up since Trump came down the escalator, and you'll have a big enough pile of nothingburgers that would starve an entire African country.

Oh, did I mention? Democrats hate Africans. That's why they enslaved them, caused America's first Civil War, formed the Klan, passed Jim Crow Laws, and fought so hard against the Civil Rights Act. That's why to this very day, the only thing Black folks get from the Democrats, are nothingburgers. No meat, no cheese, no lettuce, no tomatoes, no onions, no mayo, no mustard.

Just two stale white bread buns from the day-old shelf in the store, and served up on a Dixie paper plate.

:21:

Forum List

Back