Judge rules Fulton DA Willis can stay — if Wade steps aside

You mean the Judge that also contributed to the Federalist Society, a known repository of far left ideology?

WW

A 2008 study found that Federalist Society members appointed by Republican administrations to the U.S. Courts of Appeals had more conservative voting records than non-members.[31] Critics say the organization favors judicial activism, in particular on social issues.[32] Many members of the Federalist Society favored overturning Roe v. Wade, the Supreme Court ruling that permitted abortion, prior to its overturning in 2022.[32] The organization tends to favor judges who take conservative stances on abortion rights and other social issues.[32] Members of the Federalist Society have presented oral arguments in every single abortion case that has been before the Supreme Court since 1992.[4]: 141 

Source: Federalist Society - Wikipedia

Last edited:
A 2008 study found that Federalist Society members appointed by Republican administrations to the U.S. Courts of Appeals had more conservative voting records than non-members.[31] Critics say the organization favors judicial activism, in particular on social issues.[32] Many members of the Federalist Society favored overturning Roe v. Wade, the Supreme Court ruling that permitted abortion, prior to its overturning in 2022.[32] The organization tends to favor judges who take conservative stances on abortion rights and other social issues.[32] Members of the Federalist Society have presented oral arguments in every single abortion case that has been before the Supreme Court since 1992.[4]: 141 

Source: Federalist Society - Wikipedia
(He meant "far right")

Bye crybaby!

I'm still going to rub it in your face, when you lose the bet. Just so you know.
Oh, you would try either way, cuz that's what little pussies like you do.

That's why you don't dare risk making a real bet- you're just a sad little blowhard who needs his internet board to "be someone".

Oh, you would try either way, cuz that's what little pussies like you do.

That's why you don't dare risk making a real bet- you're just a sad little blowhard who needs his internet board to "be someone".
Still going, eh?

I won't wager anything because I don't want to lose anything if I am wrong.

A grow man should be able to puzzlee that out. A rabid, crybaby troll seeking attention ... takes them a bit longer. As we see here.

Anyhoo, back on topic we go...

Does this guarantee a conviction appeal victory, for Trump?

Was the judge too afraid for his life as a Democrat in the USA, to disqualify Fani?? Was judge thinking about what happened to Tafari Campbell over on Martha's Vineyard??
The judge, Scott Mcfee was appointed by Republican governor, Brian Kemp. If anyone has anything to worry about with this judge presiding over the Trump trial it is the democrats.

Last edited:
The judge, Scott Mcfee was appointed by Republican governor, Brian Kemp. He was also appointed to the US District Court for Northern Georgia in 2019 by Donald Trump. If anyone has anything to worry about with this judge presiding over the Trump trial it is the democrats.
This judge is just fine. I have no problem with the case staying in his court. He's smart and methodical and actually cares about due process.

The case will go where it goes, but McAfee will not be a rubber-stamp to the DA and that's all I care about.

Does this guarantee a conviction appeal victory, for Trump?

Was the judge too afraid for his life as a Democrat in the USA, to disqualify Fani?? Was judge thinking about what happened to Tafari Campbell over on Martha's Vineyard??
The judge is a republican appointed by a republican governor. From what I have read he is a fair judge and not likely to be swayed by politics.

The Trump lawyers have only one card to play and that is to delay, delay, and delay. If Trump is tried in any of these cases, he likely to be convicted. Trump has to win the election. If he doesn't he will not be able pardon himself for trials lost before the elections and will not be able to stop trials after the election. He has a pretty simple platform.
Save Me
Save Me
Save Me

Neato. But still, you think everyone but Trump is corrupt, apparently. And that is pretty hilarious.
Sir, ze Obergruppenführer iz ALVAYS rrrrreich!

* goose stomps for emphasis *

img

"GFY...hack asschunks"
Ah, that is sad.
Bigly.
When our QAnon'rs hit the wall they tap into their f-bomb supply.
That's MAGA.
Making America Great Again by naughty talk.
Ne'er-do-wells?

-----------------------------------------

Forum List

Back