Judge rules Fulton DA Willis can stay — if Wade steps aside

You are a Democrat, so you hate the truth and you despise honesty. Therefore you just lied, and said they "Found it was all bullshit" when the judge's Ruling says no such thing.

the Judge even had nerve to reprimand or admonish Fani's behavior with Wade, although he inevitably allowed the corrupt prosecutors to get away with said corrupt behavior. Admonishment of their behavior is NOT the judge finding "it was all bullshit" pal --so please, let me know if you EVER decide to tell the truth here.
Nope, sorry, still bullshit.

I've never heard of anyone challenging the prosecutors private life as a reason to dismiss charges.

I've never heard of anyone challenging the prosecutors private life as a reason to dismiss charges.

No where did I discuss anything about dismissing charges, thats a whooole other discussion. This discussion is only about disqualifying Fani from being on the case. Stay on topic, pal. lol

Leaving Fani on the case, helps Trump with upcoming claims re: Abuse of Prosecutorial discretion and also Prosecutorial misconduct

The judge contributed to Fani Willis’ election campaign. He was biased.
This judge knows how to "speak softly and carry a big stick".

He dismissed 6 criminal charges, and disqualified the lead prosecutor. He made stinging rebukes of the DA for her conduct in and out of the courtroom, and Wade for his dishonesty.

And the dems are calling it a win!

:)

Yes, all normal people. And the courts.

Sorry. Yet another cult fantasy dies on the vine.
Your side perverts the law, shows beyond a doubt that these charges against Trump are bogus and you are fine with the actual traitor continuing to sit in the white house and YOU CALL US CuLT FANTACISTS??

This judge knows how to "speak softly and carry a big stick".

He dismissed 6 criminal charges, and disqualified the lead prosecutor. He made stinging rebukes of the DA for her conduct in and out of the courtroom, and Wade for his dishonesty.

And the dems are calling it a win!

:)
He is a coward who is doing all he can to protect his position with no regard for the consequences of his decision.

Anyone who hoped Trump would be convicted in the case before Willis should have wanted her to resign. She has virtually no chance in front of a jury, and if she hides from the jury, the jury will know exactly why.
All utter nonsense. But you knew that when you posted it.

Your side perverts the law, shows beyond a doubt that these charges against Trump are bogus and you are fine with the actual traitor continuing to sit in the white house and YOU CALL US CuLT FANTACISTS??
This crybabying won't help you. And it's not my fault you invent idiotic fantasies to soothe yourself, and they never pan out. Find a mirror and whine to that guy.

1710544025669.png

*yet

You're wrong quite often about a lot of things. You always pussy out and never admit it.

I imagine this will go about the same way.
That's pretty rich coming from the guy who just ran away like a little girl.

You do what you always do- you come into thread and sling shit like a monkey in the zoo.

I didn't even try to make you back up your assertion- I know from experience you can't.

So I just offered to make a wager on it, and you agreed.

But oh! As soon as the stakes were you might have to shut the fuck up for a little while, you PUSSIED out like I knew you would. :fu:

I didn't even try to make you back up your assertion-
Pay attention crybaby:

My assertion is that the charges will be refiled, with the missing detail.

You claim they will not be.

This whining about backing that up is stupid, and you're so rabid that you forgot what you were even crybabying about.

Good luck with the bet.

Pay attention crybaby:

My assertion is that the charges will be refiled, with the missing detail.

You claim they will not be.

This whining about backing that up is stupid, and you're so rabid that you forgot what you were even crybabying about.

Good luck with the bet.
Bahahaha. Crying? I'm LMAO.

I'm not going to try to explain shit to you. It is not my job to educate the uneducable.

I simply challenged you to a wager, which you accepted, then pussied out on when I said "done- loser has to stop posting for a month".

There is no wager without a stake, and you are too big of a pussy to make the wager.

No skin off my ass- I was just trying to give the board a short time-out from your continuous stream of bile and vitriol.

Forum List

Back