Judge rules Fulton DA Willis can stay — if Wade steps aside

Attachments

• Fani Willis - Wink .gif
    Fani Willis - Wink .gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 2
Why do all Lib women have fat asses ,shrill voices ,and no brains?
Its because once they realize that no respectable man will ever desire them, they turn to the Democratic Party to keep their mind off of it --and to keep their anger focused on Trump!! Its all his fault!

No where did I discuss anything about dismissing charges, thats a whooole other discussion. This discussion is only about disqualifying Fani from being on the case. Stay on topic, pal. lol

Leaving Fani on the case, helps Trump with upcoming claims re: Abuse of Prosecutorial discretion and also Prosecutorial misconduct
No, it really doesn't.

Look, if Trump had a case, he'd demand a trial, RIGHT NOW. If he were acquitted, it would go a long way to bolstering him.

Of course, we know he's guilty and a jury will convict.

Look, if Trump had a case, he'd demand a trial, RIGHT NOW. If he were acquitted, it would go a long way to bolstering him.
Nope.

Trump has to demand no such thing, now. You saw it yourself, how the proper Georgia agencies are getting on their job now to punish Fani.

Trump needs to do nothing but sit back and smile. While you are elated that the sorryA$$ judge chose to do nothing but protect Fani? You forgot the fact that the judge has no power/no impact onto state agencies which can take immediate action against Fani.

Nope.

Trump has to demand no such thing, now. You saw it yourself, how the proper Georgia agencies are getting on their job now to punish Fani.

Trump needs to do nothing but sit back and smile. While you are elated that the sorryA$$ judge chose to do nothing but protect Fani? You forgot the fact that the judge has no power/no impact onto state agencies which can take immediate action against Fani.

They can take any bullshit actions they want...but it won't stop the prosecution of Trump.

What I don’t get is why, if what Willis did was perfectly fine, she would have to get rid of her stud?

If she didn’t do anything wrong, how did he do anything wrong?

This very young judge tried too hard to come up with a middle of the road solution. There’s no middle of the road with that kind of corruption you either cut it out or let it faster.

Last edited:
You are a Democrat, so you hate the truth and you despise honesty. Therefore you just lied, and said they "Found it was all bullshit" when the judge's Ruling says no such thing.

the Judge even had nerve to reprimand or admonish Fani's behavior with Wade, although he inevitably allowed the corrupt prosecutors to get away with said corrupt behavior. Admonishment of their behavior is NOT the judge finding "it was all bullshit" pal --so please, let me know if you EVER decide to tell the truth here.
This coming from someone who worships a man who still claims he won by a landslide in 2020. You are a hopeless cult member.

What I don’t get is why, if what Willis did was perfectly fine, she would have to get rid of her stud?

If she didn’t do anything wrong, how did he do anything wrong?

This very young judge tried too hard to come up with a middle of the road solution. There’s no middle of the road with that kind of corruption you either cut it out or let it faster.

Actually, it sounds like a perfectly fine solution. If Trump thinks that Wade's presence somehow impedes his right to a fair trial, now he's gone.

NOW LET'S PUT THAT ORANGE SHITGIBBON ON TRIAL!!!

This coming from someone who worships a man who
Lies!
I worship no human beings. Never have, never will.

You are a Democrat, so you hate telling the truth and you hate facts. That is why you used word trickery regarding "won in a landslide" when you know Trump was only focused on ---he won! Yep, wherever Democrats illegitimately manipulated voting processes --which is exactly why they manipulated them.

Lies!
I worship no human beings. Never have, never will.

You are a Democrat, so you hate telling the truth and you hate facts. That is why you used word trickery regarding "won in a landslide" when you know Trump was only focused on ---he won! Yep, wherever Democrats illegitimately manipulated voting processes --which is exactly why they manipulated them.
Trump lost by 7 million votes.

This wouldn't be an issue if we weren't still using an 18th-century anachronism to pick presidents.

Becayse you are dishonest and a bit dense so don't understand how evidence works and would pretend you didnt, if you did.

. There was no determination that what she did is perfectly fine. There was simply no evidence that added up to anything but a possible appearance of impropriety.

Forum List

Back