Judge rules Fulton DA Willis can stay — if Wade steps aside

Lies!
I worship no human beings. Never have, never will.

You are a Democrat, so you hate telling the truth and you hate facts. That is why you used word trickery regarding "won in a landslide" when you know Trump was only focused on ---he won! Yep, wherever Democrats illegitimately manipulated voting processes --which is exactly why they manipulated them.
Facts like there was NO MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD IN 2020 and that trump is a hopeless serial lair?

No, it really doesn't.

Look, if Trump had a case, he'd demand a trial, RIGHT NOW. If he were acquitted, it would go a long way to bolstering him.

Of course, we know he's guilty and a jury will convict.
The Georgia trial is one the most dangerous trials for Trump. There is documented evidence that Trump did try to subvert the election in Georgia. The defense's case is week at best.

The one thing Trump has going for him in this case, is that there are 19 defendants all with lawyers that are going to be making motions before the trial and during trial. The trial could easily last 6 months or more. That makes it very likely the judge will postpone the trial till after the election. That might be good for the Trump campaign. However, if he is elected, he will not be able to stop this trial and if convicted he will not be able to pardon himself if elected.

The Georgia trial is one the most dangerous trials for Trump. There is documented evidence that Trump did try to subvert the election in Georgia. The defense's case is week at best.
He filed court cases and discussed strategy. Neither of which is illegal.
The one thing Trump has going for him in this case, is that there are 19 defendants all with lawyers that are going to be making motions before the trial and during trial. The trial could easily last 6 months or more. That makes it very likely the judge will postpone the trial till after the election.
I said long ago that Trump will easily delay any trial until after the election. Government lawyers are not as smart as the lawyers that Trump can hire.
That might be good for the Trump campaign. However, if he is elected, he will not be able to stop this trial and if convicted he will not be able to pardon himself if elected.
Of course he can. Worst case scenario, he turns power over to his VP temporarily and his VP pardons him.

I see no need for even that, though. Trump fires all the ANTIFA wannabe's in the DOJ and pardons himself for all crimes, the USSC is not going to undo the pardon.

I said long ago that Trump will easily delay any trial until after the election. Government lawyers are not as smart as the lawyers that Trump can hire.

Of course he can. Worst case scenario, he turns power over to his VP temporarily and his VP pardons him.

I see no need for even that, though. Trump fires all the ANTIFA wannabe's in the DOJ and pardons himself for all crimes, the USSC is not going to undo the pardon.

Trump can't pardon himself for a State crime. No one else can either, except the governor or Georgia, and he can only do it after he's served part or all of his sentence.

Same thing in NY. Trump couldn't pardon himself for that, either.

He could, hypothetically, pardon himself for J6 and the Documents case, if he wins, but that would be really bad form. It's why no president has done this, not even Clinton.

Facts like there was NO MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD IN 2020
There was EXACTLY massive voter fraud in 2020 --stop blaming Trump because no Courts were brave enough to stand up against Devilish Democrats, by fairly vetting Trump's proofs and evidence.

There was EXACTLY massive voter fraud in 2020 --stop blaming Trump because no Courts were brave enough to stand up against Devilish Democrats, by fairly vetting Trump's proofs and evidence.
Are you really that Stupid. There is no hope for you.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
Are you really that Stupid. There is no hope for you.
The USSC just gave trump a get out of jail card, they would have helped him in 2020 if there was ANY EVIDENCE. trump is the biggest liar to walk on two feet.

That's what we were told, and therefore I am not arguing against it --whether I believe it to be true or not. I am smart enough to not argue against it.
Nobody is smart enough. Because there is not a shred of evidence of the stolen election lies.

Do you know how to tell the truth? Do you know how to be honest?? --ohh, thats right!-- Never mind. I forgot that you are a Democrat.

The president can pardon a person convicted of violating a federal law but not a state law. This is why the Georgia case is such a danger to Trump. This is also true of the New York case, however most legal analysis consider the New York case the weakest of the 4 cases.

IMHO, Trump lawyers should concentrate on delaying the Classified document case. That is the one that he is most likely to lose. Trump's future lies in the hands of 4 judges. Those judge can agree with defense motions to delay the cases or overrule the defense and there's nothing the defense can do about it.

The president can pardon a person convicted of violating a federal law but not a state law.
I'll admit I did not know that. I wonder why DC prosecutors never went after Nixon.

Well, it was a different time.
This is why the Georgia case is such a danger to Trump. This is also true of the New York case, however most legal analysis consider the New York case the weakest of the 4 cases.
The Georgia case is on fumes also, unless Fannie Willis does the right thing and resigns.

I can't believe that people who want to see Trump convicted are standing behind her. He makes a mockery of that case. The jury will laugh her out of the courtroom. Except for the married women, who will hiss "bitch" under their breaths every time she speaks.

IMHO, Trump lawyers should concentrate on delaying the Classified document case. That is the one that he is most likely to lose. Trump's future lies in the hands of 4 judges. Those judge can agree with defense motions to delay the cases or overrule the defense and there's nothing the defense can do about it.
I agree, but as you imply, the defense is doing a great job of delaying with their insisting on having it all their own way all the time.

The president can pardon a person convicted of violating a federal law but not a state law. This is why the Georgia case is such a danger to Trump. This is also true of the New York case, however most legal analysis consider the New York case the weakest of the 4 cases.

Yes, the classified docs case is the most dangerous. But trump has a MAGA judge in Cannon. She is going to delay and issue pro-trump ruings until Smith get's her crooked ass of the case. But by that time, it will be too late for the trial before the election.

The parallel between trump and Netanyahu is astounding. They are both running from indictments. Netanyahu is drawing out the war in order to preserve his political life and trump is trying to reach the election, where if he wins, he will make all the federal cases go away.

I'll admit I did not know that. I wonder why DC prosecutors never went after Nixon.

Well, it was a different time.

The Georgia case is on fumes also, unless Fannie Willis does the right thing and resigns.

I can't believe that people who want to see Trump convicted are standing behind her. He makes a mockery of that case. The jury will laugh her out of the courtroom. Except for the married women, who will hiss "bitch" under their breaths every time she speaks.

I agree, but as you imply, the defense is doing a great job of delaying with their insisting on having it all their own way all the time.
I don't see how the defense is brilliant. They have lost the first two of 6 trials Trump faced. The New York criminal case is being delayed because DA has introduced a hundred thousand pages of additional evidence and it was DA that volunteered a 30 delay. The Jan 6th case is on hold waiting a SCOTUS decision. The attempt to oust the DA from the case in Georgia has failed. So far the defense in the Classified Document case has not been able to make headway with the Judge. The defense has agreed to an Aug. 1st day for the trial if the judge does not delay it till after the election. My guess is Trump is going to do what he always does when he loses in court as his 15 previous lawyers would testify.

Yes, the classified docs case is the most dangerous. But trump has a MAGA judge in Cannon. She is going to delay and issue pro-trump ruings until Smith get's her crooked ass of the case. But by that time, it will be too late for the trial before the election.

The parallel between trump and Netanyahu is astounding. They are both running from indictments. Netanyahu is drawing out the war in order to preserve his political life and trump is trying to reach the election, where if he wins, he will make all the federal cases go away.
Cannon may surprise you. Just about the worst thing that can happen to a judge is have their decisions declared political and biased. Being a Trump appointee just makes it worse. I would not doubt that see would delay the trial but only as long as there is a good legal reason to do so. The defense has said they will accept and Aug 1 trial date. That makes it harder for Cannon to delay trial till after the election.

You referred to here as a MAGA judge. Just because you are republican does not mean you are on the Trump bandwagon. Pence and Micky Halley have joined a long list of republicans who refuse to endorse Trump.

Forum List

Back