Judge rules Fulton DA Willis can stay — if Wade steps aside

Now that both Fani and Wade have LOST the Trump Case....

Should either of them participate in the Trump case with any other Fulton County lawyers it will be a violation of the judge's order.

Last edited:
Fani. Willis. Wins! Now, FINISH HIM!

39E5.gif

Last edited:
So much Trump winning!

Should have went with "not indicted 91 times" Haley.

And? You act like he has ever won anything. So much winning! Should have went with DeSantis!
Leaved it to dopes like you to fail to notice that the personal relationship was the focus, and not the unlawful coordination with the current regime.

Fulton County DA Fani Willis case against Trump can continue if she or special prosecutor Wade remove themselves, judge rules​

NBC Universal
BLAYNE ALEXANDER AND DAREH GREGORIAN AND CHARLIE GILE
March 15, 2024 at 8:50 AM

The judge is doing a poker move. Rather than me take you or Will off, take yourselves off if you want the case to continue. The judge boxed Fani and Wade into a corner. Either way, neither of them will be on the case. Judge knows both are too arrogant to remove themselves from the case, so the case dies.

Last edited:
I am waiting for Lindell's big SC announcement. You know the "Explosive Evidence". Looking forward to starting my weekend celebrations early.
Loser Loser Loser. Needs to start sucking up that RNC money pronto!

Hey McAfee. "Everybody Fani, now you Fani too", GT. Instead of her being disbarred, the coverup begins. Back to MAGA.

Sorry, Wingnuts, while she has to fire Nathan Wade, she can stay on the case.

I'm sure Trump will appeal, because delay is all he has.

A Georgia judge ruled Friday that Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis should not be disqualified from prosecuting the racketeering case against former President Donald Trump and several co-defendantswith one major condition.

Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee found the "appearance of impropriety" brought about by Willis' romantic relationship with special prosecutor Nathan Wade should result in either Willis and her office leaving the case or just Wade, who she'd appointed to head the case.

The choice is likely to be an easy one: If Willis were to remove herself, the case would come to a halt, but having Wade leave will ensure the case continues without further delay.
This isn't a bad outcome in one respect. The case will continue. But I'm bothered at how the judge has fallen in to the trap of bending over backwards to ensure the case is conducted in a fair way in the eyes of the public.

Just as Garland bent over backwards to give the appearance of fairness in the Biden documents investigation by appointing a Repub. Only to have his efforts blow up in his face when Hur issued a highly politicized report.

Generally, there is far too much difference being given to the Orange Rapist and his specious claims of biased prosecutions.

Forum List

Back