Judge rules Fulton DA Willis can stay — if Wade steps aside

The damage is already done. Every time that howler monkey appears in public the Trump supporters will be screaming "Gorilla Grip Pussy Pal!!" at it. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

NOBODY will ever take that affirmative action ape seriously.... forever.

fani gorilla grip pussy 009.jpg

Exactly! She lied on the stand,

How, and show the evidence presented that showed she lied.

and also admitted stealing campaign funds for her own personal use - and she gets to remain?

1710510044274.png

No she didn't. Her testimony was she took money out of her OWN PRIVATE retirement accounts. Kept some of it as cash, and then contributed $50,000 to her campaign. Adding $50,000 to a campaign is not taking money from the campaign.

WW

What does who she is fucking have to do with Trumps case?
Fani was doing a great job moving the case forward until this side show arose.

Fani knew she was under a microscope when she filed this case. I have little sympathy for her in this matter because she should have known better than to engage in conduct that she should have known would be detrimental to the case if and when it was discovered.

Having said that, the judge was right to keep the DAs office on the case.

My ire stems from the fact that I would hate to see Trump get away with his attempt to steal the election or the case compromsied because of Fani’s ill-advised conduct.

Last edited:

Fulton County DA Fani Willis case against Trump can continue if she or special prosecutor Wade remove themselves, judge rules​

NBC Universal
BLAYNE ALEXANDER AND DAREH GREGORIAN AND CHARLIE GILE
March 15, 2024 at 8:50 AM

The judge is doing a poker move. Rather then me take you off you will take yourselves off if you want the case to continue. The judge boxed Fani and Wade into a corner. Either way, neither of them will be on the case. Judge knows both are too arrogant to remove themselves from the case, so the case dies.
Also no ruling on the coordination with the DOJ, which is clearly unlawful.

What does who she is fucking have to do with Trumps case?
As a simple example, the charges the judge threw out.

THe conversation last year:

Wade: These charges are political and complete bullshit, I can't include these in the indictment.
Willis: You don't sign the indictment, no blowjobs for you for a month.
Wade: Where do I sign?

MAGAts, when she convicts your boy and send his ass to prison and she does it on live tv, what kind of cosplay are you going to do then to cope? I can't wait to see. I love all your performances. I try to catch every show. :lmao:

The left has no clue how this is going to hurt them.
Nothing is smooth sailing any more! Just stick with facts, evidence, and truth ...and if your reward is not here on earth, then it will be in Heaven...is my point of view! 😁

When the going gets tough, the tough get going!

Hopefully Fani will choose on her own Voluntarily, to leave the case to the asst DA.... That way there will be less ammunition for the Conspirators charged to stir up in the political sphere.

Also no ruling on the coordination with the DOJ, which is clearly unlawful.
Yes there is more to come. It's just a bad case for Fani to be involved in period. Now she has until March 30 to get a ton of documents turned over to the House Judiciary Committee for those federal grants she go the money for and spent on other things rather than on the kids the grant was for.

She has a short amount of time to create some fraudulent documents now.

Absolutely nothing about the conduct of Wade or Willis threatened to affect the fairness of the way the trial was to be handled. I'm concerned about the affect Trumpery is having on public perception. This was a concession to an unfounded, hail Mary attempt to remove Willis's office and thus shut down the case.

That wouldn't have stopped this. Trump is dangerous to the Left. He exposes them. Actually, with this ruling that has nothing to do with law...these two scumballs perjured themselves under oath on the stand. All America knows they're lying shitbags. So is the judge and all those in power who keep their mouths shut and go along with this. The left will reap the consequences of this also.
So much Trump winning. Should have picked
Haley.

The judge is up for re-election, so he wanted to play it safe and not upset the anti-Trump contingent by removing her entirely.

Forum List

Back