Judge rules Michigan stay-at-home order is not unconstitutional

10-th-amend.jpg
:eusa_dance:

1st Amendment.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Big setback for conservatives who claimed otherwise.
Gretchen wins.

From the article...

"A Michigan judge on Wednesday found that while Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s stay-at-home order does “temporary harm” to the constitutional rights of Michigan residents, the harm doesn’t outweigh the public health risk posed by the coronavirus outbreak. "

Let's issue stay-at-home executive order every year, from January till May, we'll save so many from getting a flu and dying from it.
Why? We are pretty good at managing the flu.

I'm sorry... let me dumb it down just for you.

If 40 to 80 thousand people die from flu every year, and we can prevent them from getting it by Stay-at-home order, what is preventing government to doing it, if is constitutional?

If this is not simple enough, let me know, I'll get crayons.

We had as many people die in a month from COVID as have died in an entire year from influenza and you still want to believe that they’re equivalent? And that’s AFTER taking extreme measures to limit it.
Oh look mommy, an infectious diseases expert.

More than you. That’s for sure.
I know right? You clowns went from being experts on everything Trump to infectious disease experts over night! Crickey!
Well, at least I’m not trying to inject Lysol into patients.

Makes me more competent than the “naturally gifted” Dr Trump.
How about you provide a link to the direct quote where Trump said to inject Lysol into a covid patient?
View attachment 329966

Thank you for providing the quote proving that Trump said what I told you. What was your point?

& yet that is what donny said, froo froo. you can't deny that.

Did he said "inject bleach"?
He suggested injecting disinfectant (bleach is a well known one) to "cleanse the lungs".

Well known to you.

Hydrogen peroxide is well known disinfectant too.

Did you hear "inject bleach"?
You've never heard of bleach?

Of course I did.

You never heard of any other than bleach? So you assumed he's talking about bleach, I get it.

Gretchen wins.
Everyone but a few idiot tRumplings knew this already.

Baaaaaaaa
Oh shit, I hear a tRump rally.
View attachment 329968

LOL, progressives love to imprint their own groupthink on their opposites. Collectivists calling individuals sheep.

Get a fucking clue.

Gretchen wins.

Baaaaaaaa
View attachment 329968

images

Again, any progressive collectivist calling their opponents sheep is either idiotic or comical.

Gretchen wins.

Baaaaaaaa
View attachment 329968

images

Again, any progressive collectivist calling their opponents sheep is either idiotic or comical.

Are you assuming he knows what collectivism is? :D

1st Amendment.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
There are exceptions. See freedom of speech and yelling fire at a crowded theater if there's no fire.

1st Amendment.

There are exceptions. See freedom of speech and yelling fire at a crowded theater if there's no fire.

So you heard that, and it sounds good to you, and it must be truth. Right?

Not being able to yell fire in crowded theater has nothing to do with freedom of speech.

1st Amendment.

Where does that 1st Amendment make that exception? That argument is bullshit.

Gretchen wins.

Baaaaaaaa
View attachment 329968

images

Are you assuming he knows what collectivism is? :D

He may not know it, but he knows it.

Forum List

Back