Judge rules Michigan stay-at-home order is not unconstitutional

The judge is a democrat with complete disregard for the constitution.
You quarantine the sick not the healthy
So you wait until people get sick, then isolate them so they don’t get sick?

View attachment 329976
No, dumbass, you isolate them so other people don't get sick.

What a moron.
That is the purpose of isolation.
I would prefer to do it before I get sick.
The purpose of isolating healthy people is to control them. It doesn't help one bit with keeping you from getting sick. If you want to isolate yourself, feel free. If you want to isolate me, then you're a bootlicking tyrant.
The last thing I want is for you to self isolate.
I want you to get as sick as I was when I had H5n1.

Big setback for conservatives who claimed otherwise.
Gretchen wins.
Judge is a liar. Or an incompetent stooge.
Based on the the coronavirus impact on the state, including the death toll, sounds reasonable to me, but i am not in Michigan. Are you?
Umm the constitution does not stop at the border of Michigan.

10-th-amend.jpg
:eusa_dance:

View attachment 329956

there is no 'right' to go to the movies.

No NO - The right to go to the movies is in the Constitution!! :D

View attachment 329976

What a moron.
The purpose of isolating healthy people is to control them. It doesn't help one bit with keeping you from getting sick. If you want to isolate yourself, feel free. If you want to isolate me, then you're a bootlicking tyrant.
Then why are you supporting the shutdown, moron?

View attachment 329976

What a moron.
I support the self isolation for people that I don’t want to see get very ill.
You are not one of those people.

View attachment 329976

What a moron.
I support putting you in prison for 10 years to isolate you from rational people.

You can bet trumpoholics and trump himself are triggered this morning from this news.
Nothing in the news is triggering me, You lying scum aren't worth it. But what you are doing is laying the foundation for war. And something you filth do WILL trigger that.
Dang Mike! War, shmore. You are definitely triggered, but a shooting war ain't happening. Take your meds. Get out for some exercise, and cheer up. People our age have no business bringing it up.
Gretchen wins.
Based on the the coronavirus impact on the state, including the death toll, sounds reasonable to me, but i am not in Michigan. Are you?
True, But in this case, I am quite willing to let the people and the Government of that state deal with it, as they are experiencing the emergency on a far different scale than I am in my locality. We are coming out somewhat.

...State..................................................................Total Cases.....................................New Cases......................................Total Dead.............................Killed By It Yesterday
Michigan 40,399 +1,137 3,670 +103
Tennessee 10,366 +314 195 +7

If anybody here, not from Michigan thinks they can make a constitutional case against the state of Michigan, they can knock themselves out, but they won't have standing and a judge in good standing in that state has ruled. Maybe the landscaper will appeal to higher court and be heard, maybe he won't. I won't take off up the interstate and stand with him. Will any of you. Internet message board talk is cheap.

You can bet trumpoholics and trump himself are triggered this morning from this news.
Nothing in the news is triggering me, You lying scum aren't worth it. But what you are doing is laying the foundation for war. And something you filth do WILL trigger that.
Dang Mike! War, shmore. You are definitely triggered, but a shooting war ain't happening. Take your meds. Get out for some exercise, and cheer up. People our age have no business bringing it up.
Gretchen wins.
True, But in this case, I am quite willing to let the people and the Government of that state deal with it, as they are experiencing the emergency on a far different scale than I am in my locality. We are coming out somewhat.

...State..................................................................Total Cases.....................................New Cases......................................Total Dead.............................Killed By It Yesterday
Michigan40,399+1,1373,670+103
Tennessee10,366+314195+7

If anybody here, not from Michigan thinks they can make a constitutional case against the state of Michigan, they can knock themselves out, but they won't have standing and a judge in good standing in that state has ruled. Maybe the landscaper will appeal to higher court and be heard, maybe he won't. I won't take off up the interstate and stand with him. Will any of you. Internet message board talk is cheap.
Bullshit, I aint on any meds and these traitor scum are starting a war.

Gretchen wins.

Michigan40,399+1,1373,670+103
Tennessee10,366+314195+7

Bullshit, I aint on any meds and these traitor scum are starting a war.
You are the one talking about some kind of war because of people have differing opinions and political beliefs than yourself. Trumpoholism can not be cured until you admit you have the addiction and illness.

Gretchen wins.
Fascism is never reasonable.

View attachment 329976

What a moron.
I support putting you in prison for 10 years to isolate you from rational people.
Let me know how that works out for ya.

& yet that is what donny said, froo froo. you can't deny that.

Did he said "inject bleach"?
He suggested injecting disinfectant (bleach is a well known one) to "cleanse the lungs".

Well known to you.

Hydrogen peroxide is well known disinfectant too.

Did you hear "inject bleach"?
You've never heard of bleach?

Of course I did.

You never heard of any other than bleach? So you assumed he's talking about bleach, I get it.
So why "well known, to you" as if others have never heard of it?

So you know of bleach, and that must be it. For you, that must be what Trump was talking about.

Ever heard of iodine, or hydrogen peroxide, very common ones? How about sodium chlorite and citric acid? No?

So you decided, as typical leftist, to blame Trump for your own lack of knowledge and intellectual shortcomings, because you don't know any other disinfectants than bleach. You must be proud of yourself. Every idiot is.
Ok, serious question:

Did you eat paint chips as a child?

Gretchen wins.
Gretchen wins.

At least there's people of intelligence in our courts. Hopefully these people won't appeal.
Gretchen wins.
Gretchen wins.
Everyone but a few idiot tRumplings knew this already.
Gretchen wins.

^^^ liar ^^^
Gretchen wins.
Tissue?

more of the same from twisted LefTards.
“We love this commie-lite form of governance...it’s so cool and PROGRESSIVE .”

Gretchen wins.
Gretchen wins.

At least there's people of intelligence in our courts. Hopefully these people won't appeal.
Gretchen wins.
Gretchen wins.
Everyone but a few idiot tRumplings knew this already.
Gretchen wins.

^^^ liar ^^^
Gretchen wins.
Tissue?

more of the same from twisted LefTards.
“We love this commie-lite form of governance...it’s so cool and PROGRESSIVE .”
3ilyv6.jpg

He suggested injecting disinfectant (bleach is a well known one) to "cleanse the lungs".

Well known to you.

Of course I did.

You never heard of any other than bleach? So you assumed he's talking about bleach, I get it.

So you know of bleach, and that must be it. For you, that must be what Trump was talking about.

Ever heard of iodine, or hydrogen peroxide, very common ones? How about sodium chlorite and citric acid? No?

So you decided, as typical leftist, to blame Trump for your own lack of knowledge and intellectual shortcomings, because you don't know any other disinfectants than bleach. You must be proud of yourself. Every idiot is.
Ok, serious question:

If I did, I wouldn't know any other disinfectant but bleach, yet think of injecting it.

Did you know that 90% of known vaccines contain disinfectants? Of course you didn't.

But you do know that paint chip is harmful. Now I know how, and why. You're proof of it.

Well known to you.

Of course I did.

Ok, serious question:

If I did, I wouldn't know any other disinfectant but bleach, yet think of injecting it.

Did you know that 90% of known vaccines contain disinfectants? Of course you didn't.

But you do know that paint chip is harmful. Now I know how, and why. You're proof of it.
Was that supposed to be some sorta rebuttal?

Sorry to tell you, but it comes out more like a confirmation.

Stop twisting in the wind, kid. You're just embarrassing yourself.

Forum List

Back