🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Judge rules Michigan stay-at-home order is not unconstitutional

Judge is a liar. Or an incompetent stooge.
What do you expect from the same Roe v Wade judges who have legislated such progressively strict gun control as to entirely ban possession of firearms in the United States except for government employees in the performance of their official duties?

The same local, state, and federal judges who spited the Second Amendment, and made it effectively null and void inasmuch as individual rights are concerned?

You can bet trumpoholics and trump himself are triggered this morning from this news.
Nothing in the news is triggering me, You lying scum aren't worth it. But what you are doing is laying the foundation for war. And something you filth do WILL trigger that.
Dang Mike! War, shmore. You are definitely triggered, but a shooting war ain't happening. Take your meds. Get out for some exercise, and cheer up. People our age have no business bringing it up.
Big setback for conservatives who claimed otherwise.
Gretchen wins.
Based on the the coronavirus impact on the state, including the death toll, sounds reasonable to me, but i am not in Michigan. Are you?
Umm the constitution does not stop at the border of Michigan.
True, But in this case, I am quite willing to let the people and the Government of that state deal with it, as they are experiencing the emergency on a far different scale than I am in my locality. We are coming out somewhat.

...State..................................................................Total Cases.....................................New Cases......................................Total Dead.............................Killed By It Yesterday
Michigan40,399+1,1373,670+103
Tennessee10,366+314195+7

If anybody here, not from Michigan thinks they can make a constitutional case against the state of Michigan, they can knock themselves out, but they won't have standing and a judge in good standing in that state has ruled. Maybe the landscaper will appeal to higher court and be heard, maybe he won't. I won't take off up the interstate and stand with him. Will any of you. Internet message board talk is cheap.
Bullshit, I aint on any meds and these traitor scum are starting a war.
Dude! You listening to Steely Dan? You sound like Third World Man.
Johnny's playroom, is a bunker filled with sand.
He's become a third world man,
He's a third world man
Smoky Sunday
He's been mobilized since dawn
Now he's crouching on the lawn
He's third world man

I heard the fireworks
I believed that I was dreaming
Til the neighbors came out screaming
He's third world man

Great song. Poor choice of lifestyle. ;-(

You can bet trumpoholics and trump himself are triggered this morning from this news.
Nothing in the news is triggering me, You lying scum aren't worth it. But what you are doing is laying the foundation for war. And something you filth do WILL trigger that.
Dang Mike! War, shmore. You are definitely triggered, but a shooting war ain't happening. Take your meds. Get out for some exercise, and cheer up. People our age have no business bringing it up.
Gretchen wins.
Based on the the coronavirus impact on the state, including the death toll, sounds reasonable to me, but i am not in Michigan. Are you?
Umm the constitution does not stop at the border of Michigan.
True, But in this case, I am quite willing to let the people and the Government of that state deal with it, as they are experiencing the emergency on a far different scale than I am in my locality. We are coming out somewhat.

...State..................................................................Total Cases.....................................New Cases......................................Total Dead.............................Killed By It Yesterday
Michigan40,399+1,1373,670+103
Tennessee10,366+314195+7

If anybody here, not from Michigan thinks they can make a constitutional case against the state of Michigan, they can knock themselves out, but they won't have standing and a judge in good standing in that state has ruled. Maybe the landscaper will appeal to higher court and be heard, maybe he won't. I won't take off up the interstate and stand with him. Will any of you. Internet message board talk is cheap.
Bullshit, I aint on any meds and these traitor scum are starting a war.
Dude! You listening to Steely Dan? You sound like Third World Man.
Johnny's playroom, is a bunker filled with sand.
He's become a third world man,
He's a third world man
Smoky Sunday
He's been mobilized since dawn
Now he's crouching on the lawn
He's third world man

I heard the fireworks
I believed that I was dreaming
Til the neighbors came out screaming
He's third world man

Great song. Poor choice of lifestyle. ;-(
No, I'm listening to what these traitor scum are doing and saying.

Gretchen wins.
“Our fellow residents have an interest to remain unharmed by a highly communicable and deadly virus,” Murray wrote in his opinion. “And since the state entered the Union in 1837, it has had the broad power to act for the public health of the entire state when faced with a public crisis.”

Forcing Whitmer to end the stay-at-home order would not “serve in the public interest,” Murray ruled.

So, no indication of what would constitute an abusive overreach? No scrutiny standard whatsoever?

“Monday morning quarterbacking is the role of sports fans, not courts reviewing the factual basis supporting executive action to protect the public health,” Murray said. “Instead, it is the role of the executive and legislative branches to determine what steps are necessary when faced with a public health crisis.”

Again, no standard for scrutinizing such invasive executive action?

Without a standard by which the Court will scrutinize such extreme, basic-rights-denying executive action, this Court has set precedent for ANYTHING being arbitrarily deemed a public health crisis.

This is going to get reviewed by the higher courts.

Gretchen wins.
Everyone but a few idiot tRumplings knew this already.

Baaaaaaaa
Oh shit, I hear a tRump rally.
View attachment 329968

LOL, progressives love to imprint their own groupthink on their opposites. Collectivists calling individuals sheep.

Get a fucking clue.
Lol, says a faux news conservative who's never had an original thought in his life.

Nice try, lemming.

Gretchen wins.

Baaaaaaaa
View attachment 329968

:auiqs.jpg:

DwowHknX4AES-xs.jpg

The people who are the most sheepy accusing others of being sheep. Progressives are all morons, collectivist morons.

Gretchen wins.

Baaaaaaaa
View attachment 329968

LOL, progressives love to imprint their own groupthink on their opposites. Collectivists calling individuals sheep.

Get a fucking clue.
Lol, says a faux news conservative who's never had an original thought in his life.

Nice try, lemming.
Case in point, right there. That's the second time today some tRumpling tried to call me a lemming.

No original thoughts, like I said.

Gretchen wins.

Baaaaaaaa
View attachment 329968

DwowHknX4AES-xs.jpg

The people who are the most sheepy accusing others of being sheep. Progressives are all morons, collectivist morons.
Look back at the thread boy. You tried to accuse me of being a sheep first.

Dumbass.

Gretchen wins.

Baaaaaaaa
View attachment 329968

Get a fucking clue.

Nice try, lemming.
Case in point, right there. That's the second time today some tRumpling tried to call me a lemming.

Lemming. Third time.

You follow the same stupid playbook every other TDS moron follows.

No originality in any of your posts.

Gretchen wins.

Baaaaaaaa
View attachment 329968

DwowHknX4AES-xs.jpg

Look back at the thread boy. You tried to accuse me of being a sheep first.

Dumbass.

I stand by that. You and others like you went with the "i know you are but what am I" retort, just showing how lazy you are.

Gretchen wins.

Baaaaaaaa
View attachment 329968

Get a fucking clue.

Nice try, lemming.

Lemming. Third time.

Lol, so we're resorting to "I know you are but what am I?"

A classic, to be sure, but not exactly gettin' the job done for ya.

Try again.

Gretchen wins.

Baaaaaaaa
View attachment 329968

Get a fucking clue.

Nice try, lemming.

Or, more to the point, great minds think alike. But I disagree, I don't think you are a lemming, I think you are a shill traitor.

& yet that is what donny said, froo froo. you can't deny that.

Did he said "inject bleach"?
He suggested injecting disinfectant (bleach is a well known one) to "cleanse the lungs".

Well known to you.

Hydrogen peroxide is well known disinfectant too.

Did you hear "inject bleach"?
You've never heard of bleach?

Of course I did.

You never heard of any other than bleach? So you assumed he's talking about bleach, I get it.
So why "well known, to you" as if others have never heard of it?

So you know of bleach, and that must be it. For you, that must be what Trump was talking about.

Ever heard of iodine, or hydrogen peroxide, very common ones? How about sodium chlorite and citric acid? No?

So you decided, as typical leftist, to blame Trump for your own lack of knowledge and intellectual shortcomings, because you don't know any other disinfectants than bleach. You must be proud of yourself. Every idiot is.
Ok, serious question:

Did you eat paint chips as a child?

If I did, I wouldn't know any other disinfectant but bleach, yet think of injecting it.

Did you know that 90% of known vaccines contain disinfectants? Of course you didn't.

But you do know that paint chip is harmful. Now I know how, and why. You're proof of it.
Was that supposed to be some sorta rebuttal?

Sorry to tell you, but it comes out more like a confirmation.

Stop twisting in the wind, kid. You're just embarrassing yourself.

So, the only disinfectant you know about is bleach.

And for that, you blame Trump.

Of course, it's always someone else fault for you being stupid fuck.

Gretchen wins.

Baaaaaaaa
View attachment 329968

DwowHknX4AES-xs.jpg

You just have to laugh at TDS morons calling other people "sheep."

Gretchen wins.

Baaaaaaaa
View attachment 329968

Get a fucking clue.

Nice try, lemming.

Lemming. Third time.

Lol, so we're resorting to "I know you are but what am I?"

A classic, to be sure, but not exactly gettin' the job done for ya.

Try again.

No, that's what you resorted to. The next original thought you have in your head would probably cause a stroke.

Forum List

Back