Judge rules Michigan stay-at-home order is not unconstitutional

The Judge said that it's okay to violate constitutional harm if it's temporary. That's purely idiotic. Once the right Is violated it's violated.
The judge didn't say anything about violating rights.

Let me explain it to you in layman terms.

Let's say your boyfriend rape you. But you defend him, because although you ass did temporarily hurt, he did not violate you.

The Judge said that it's okay to violate constitutional harm if it's temporary. That's purely idiotic. Once the right Is violated it's violated.

Let's say your boyfriend rape you. But you defend him, because although you ass did temporarily hurt, he did not violate you.
Let me give you a better one. A man puts a knife to your throat and rapes you. During the rape you orgasm and scream "Don't stop!" Were you violated?

The second the judge said temporary harm he admitted that constitutional rights were violated. It's okay to harm those constitutional rights if the harm is temporary and the cause is a good one.

Let me give you a better one. A man puts a knife to your throat and rapes you. During the rape you orgasm and scream "Don't stop!" Were you violated?

The second the judge said temporary harm he admitted that constitutional rights were violated. It's okay to harm those constitutional rights if the harm is temporary and the cause is a good one.

Sure, essentially, judge confirms it's not rape if you enjoy it at the end. :D

Big setback for conservatives who claimed otherwise.
Gretchen wins.
Why would it be unconstitutional. I think everyone who is dead set in getting the virus should get it already and leave normal people alone.

sick trumpscum imbeciles

Could Governor issue temporary stay-at-home order to prevent abortions, if that would save lives?

The judge is a democrat with complete disregard for the constitution.
You quarantine the sick not the healthy
The healthy are not quarantined.
Of course they are, moron. Can we go to work?
13x336egwwv41.jpg

So you wait until people get sick, then isolate them so they don’t get sick?

View attachment 329976
No, dumbass, you isolate them so other people don't get sick.

What a moron.
That is the purpose of isolation.
I would prefer to do it before I get sick.

View attachment 329976
Lame.

Sure, essentially, judge confirms it's not rape if you enjoy it at the end. :D
You would be wrong.

See how easy it was for our government to take control over the American citizen?
I sure wouldn't want to be 7 growing up in this country

& yet that is what donny said, froo froo. you can't deny that.

Did he said "inject bleach"?
He suggested injecting disinfectant (bleach is a well known one) to "cleanse the lungs".

Well known to you.

Hydrogen peroxide is well known disinfectant too.

Did you hear "inject bleach"?
You've never heard of bleach?

Of course I did.

You never heard of any other than bleach? So you assumed he's talking about bleach, I get it.
So why "well known, to you" as if others have never heard of it?

Gretchen wins.
Everyone but a few idiot tRumplings knew this already.

Baaaaaaaa
Oh shit, I hear a tRump rally.
View attachment 329968

LOL, progressives love to imprint their own groupthink on their opposites. Collectivists calling individuals sheep.

Get a fucking clue.
Lol, says a faux news conservative who's never had an original thought in his life.

Gretchen wins.
Everyone but a few idiot tRumplings knew this already.

Baaaaaaaa
Oh shit, I hear a tRump rally.
View attachment 329968

images

Again, any progressive collectivist calling their opponents sheep is either idiotic or comical.

Are you assuming he knows what collectivism is? :D
Actually, from the way he's attempting to use it and your agreement I'm assuming neither of you do.

View attachment 329976
No, dumbass, you isolate them so other people don't get sick.

What a moron.
That is the purpose of isolation.
I would prefer to do it before I get sick.
The purpose of isolating healthy people is to control them. It doesn't help one bit with keeping you from getting sick. If you want to isolate yourself, feel free. If you want to isolate me, then you're a bootlicking tyrant.

& yet that is what donny said, froo froo. you can't deny that.

Did he said "inject bleach"?
He suggested injecting disinfectant (bleach is a well known one) to "cleanse the lungs".

Well known to you.

Hydrogen peroxide is well known disinfectant too.

Did you hear "inject bleach"?
You've never heard of bleach?

Of course I did.

You never heard of any other than bleach? So you assumed he's talking about bleach, I get it.
So why "well known, to you" as if others have never heard of it?

So you know of bleach, and that must be it. For you, that must be what Trump was talking about.

Ever heard of iodine, or hydrogen peroxide, very common ones? How about sodium chlorite and citric acid? No?

So you decided, as typical leftist, to blame Trump for your own lack of knowledge and intellectual shortcomings, because you don't know any other disinfectants than bleach. You must be proud of yourself. Every idiot is.

Forum List

Back