Judge rules transgender people are protected, keeps hold on troop ban

Protected classes are unconstitutional.
Brilliant! Care to elaborate on that ?

Would it do any good to repeat myself?
No it would not unless you actually explained what your talking about which obviously you cannot.

Another question. Do you consider protected class status to be unconstitutional in relation to race, religion, gender, and nationality as well, or just when applied to LGBT people ?

What is it about the English language that so stymies you?
Thank you for clearly demonstrating that you are either unable or unwilling to discuss the actual issue. Rather, you think that you can score points with your snide, mundane and inane wise cracks and taunts.

Thank you for demonstrating you don't follow threads well.

See #2, 5, and 111.

So he did his job as a man, not as a fake woman. That’s the way it should be. What happens after they serve is their own business, not the military’s.

Or she did her job pretending to be a man when inside she was a woman.

You see, I really don't have a dog in the fight on this Transgender thing, I just love how absolutely fucking nuts it makes you wingnuts.
Actually, it’s your post here that is nuts.

I feel that gay people and transgender people should be treated with respect and kindness, and that anyone who abuses them in any way should be appropriately punished.

Nevertheless
, I believe that when it comes to the armed forces, political correctness has NO place.

I feel that gays and transgender people in the armed forces hinder troop morale.

That is why I also oppose women serving aboard submarines, which I consider to be a recipe for disaster.
What you believe and what the commanders have said appears to be at odds.

Brilliant! Care to elaborate on that ?

No it would not unless you actually explained what your talking about which obviously you cannot.

Another question. Do you consider protected class status to be unconstitutional in relation to race, religion, gender, and nationality as well, or just when applied to LGBT people ?

What is it about the English language that so stymies you?
Thank you for clearly demonstrating that you are either unable or unwilling to discuss the actual issue. Rather, you think that you can score points with your snide, mundane and inane wise cracks and taunts.

Thank you for demonstrating you don't follow threads well.

See #2, 5, and 111.
They say nothing of value. Just more of you opinions.......an appeal to ignorance logical fallacy

I believe it's unconstitutional. Everyone should be equal under the law. Don't you?
Do you understand the concept and legal standard of strict scrutiny that must be applied by the courts in cases that effect groups that have been historically and significantly discriminated against? Protected class status is what does, in fact make everyone equal under the law. That is, unless you can show that straight white men have been discriminated against in a way similar to various minorities.
Straight white men? You forgot to add "Christian". It's Christian straight white men that make America so bad, huh.
I see that we have another one here that refuses to, or is unable to discuss the issue like an adult, and who thinks that they can get over with idiotic wise cracks.

By the way, when strict scrutiny is applied, the government is requires to demonstrate a compelling interest to justify a law or policy that allegedly discriminates. Obviously, in this case they were unable to do so to the satisfaction of the court
Your victimization requires wisecracks to put your agenda in its place. The fact I support fair treatment of everyone, regardless of skin color, sexual orientation, flavor of the month, or how they feel that day puts your game out of business.

The fact I support fair treatment of everyone, regardless of skin color, sexual orientation, flavor of the month, or how they feel that day puts your game out of business.
You claim to support equality but at the same time, reject the idea that laws and policies that discriminate against certain people should be afforded the highest level of scrutiny by the courts-so I'm calling bull shit. You need to filter yourself.

Last edited:
The fact I support fair treatment of everyone, regardless of skin color, sexual orientation, flavor of the month, or how they feel that day puts your game out of business.
You claim to support equality but at the same time, reject the idea that laws and policies that discriminate against certain people should be afforded the highest level of scrutiny by the courts-so I'm calling bull shit. You need to filter yourself.
Give me an example of a law that discriminates against certain people.

I feel that gay people and transgender people should be treated with respect and kindness, and that anyone who abuses them in any way should be appropriately punished.

Nevertheless
, I believe that when it comes to the armed forces, political correctness has NO place.

I feel that gays and transgender people in the armed forces hinder troop morale.

That is why I also oppose women serving aboard submarines, which I consider to be a recipe for disaster.
Makes for a funny movie, though.

Well, so long as they are following the same rules as everyone else and not asking for any special treatment, then I don't see why they shouldn't be allowed to join the military, as long as they pass the psychological/physical requirements.

Whether one cares to admit it or not, it affects troop cohesiveness if nothing else.
For bigots, yes.
it's like someone who wears 10 foot long horns--you don't see that everyday /it's uncommon/...so people are naturally going to stare/be abhorred/etc

Thanks for proving my point!! Muslim nations on this planet are denying human rights every day, and you believe that the American Christian conservatives are the problem. You're very confused.

So you think it is all right to assault innocent American Citizens who happen to be Muslim, because of what happens in other countries? What a disgusting pig.
I never said that. You did.
View attachment 188126
Um, I think you should take a reading comprehension class. Unbelievable.

I've read some of your posts. You think lots of goofy stuff.
I'm sure you think common sense is goofy stuff.

Thanks to the creation of protected classes and laws against discrimination, most have been eradicated. Those that fell by the wayside included state laws banning same sex marriage, and racist Jim Crow laws. A remaining area of law that comes to mind is the anti -transgender " bathroom bills " that exist in a number of backward states that denies trans people the use of the bathroom for the gender that they identify with.

In other cases, it is the absence of laws protecting certain groups that results in the continuation of discrimination. Examples include the failure of the federal government and many states to provide protection for LGBT people in employment and housing.

Next question

common sense
th

Your victimization requires wisecracks to put your agenda in its place
My victimization? :2up::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84:
Yes. If everyone was treated the same, activists wouldn't have a purpose.
Thank you for admitting that everyone is not treated the same, necessitating protected classes and laws against discrimination.
Now you're twisting. I said the law should treat everyone the same. People are people, and EVERYONE has biases, even you.

Thanks to the creation of protected classes and laws against discrimination, most have been eradicated. Those that fell by the wayside included state laws banning same sex marriage, and racist Jim Crow laws. A remaining area of law that comes to mind is the anti -transgender " bathroom bills " that exist in a number of backward states that denies trans people the use of the bathroom for the gender that they identify with.

In other cases, it is the absence of laws protecting certain groups that results in the continuation of discrimination. Examples include the failure of the federal government and many states to provide protection for LGBT people in employment and housing.

Next question
A business or property owner should be free to hire and rent to whoever they want.

So you think it is all right to assault innocent American Citizens who happen to be Muslim, because of what happens in other countries? What a disgusting pig.
I never said that. You did.
View attachment 188126
Um, I think you should take a reading comprehension class. Unbelievable.

I've read some of your posts. You think lots of goofy stuff.
I'm sure you think common sense is goofy stuff.

Your AVI and common sense don't even fit on the same page.

Next question
A business or property owner should be free to hire and rent to whoever they want.
True Persons of morals, only need, Ten Commandments from a God.

Forum List

Back