Judge rules transgender people are protected, keeps hold on troop ban

Well, so long as they are following the same rules as everyone else and not asking for any special treatment, then I don't see why they shouldn't be allowed to join the military, as long as they pass the psychological/physical requirements.

I am having menstrual cramps today, so I need to take the Physical Fitness Test and only have to pass as a female even though I still have my junk. Tomorrow, I may feel differently.

See the problems that creates?

Well, so long as they are following the same rules as everyone else and not asking for any special treatment, then I don't see why they shouldn't be allowed to join the military, as long as they pass the psychological/physical requirements.

Whether one cares to admit it or not, it affects troop cohesiveness if nothing else.
For bigots, yes.

What bigots? I think it is normal for a person to feel discomfort around a person who is really a man but dresses like a woman. That is something that most people cannot relate to and don't really want to be exposed to. It's as simple as that.

Well, on that point, they all look the same in full battle rattle.

Whether one cares to admit it or not, it affects troop cohesiveness if nothing else.
For bigots, yes.

What bigots? I think it is normal for a person to feel discomfort around a person who is really a man but dresses like a woman. That is something that most people cannot relate to and don't really want to be exposed to. It's as simple as that.
For bigots who seek to disadvantage transgender Americans through force of law as a consequence of their ignorance, hate, and unwarranted fear.

Bigots such as Trump, his sycophants, and others on the right hostile to those transgender.

No matter how many times people claim otherwise, it is not bigotry to point out that those confused about their sex have mental issues and/or body/gender dysphoria.
Gender dysphoria (GD), or gender identity disorder (GID), is the distress a person experiences as a result of the sex and gender they were assigned at birth. In this case, the assigned sex and gender do not match the person's gender identity, and the person is transgender.
Gender dysphoria - Wikipedia

That is a psychological determination which makes them unfit for military service. End of story.

Your victimization requires wisecracks to put your agenda in its place
My victimization? :2up::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84:
Yes. If everyone was treated the same, activists wouldn't have a purpose.
Thank you for admitting that everyone is not treated the same, necessitating protected classes and laws against discrimination.
Now you're twisting. I said the law should treat everyone the same. People are people, and EVERYONE has biases, even you.
I'm twisting ? YOU are twisting The purpose of the law is to ENSURE THAT EVERYONE IS TREATED EQUALLY. The fact is that everyone is not treated equally unless the law exists and is used. Tell me again how you believe that everyone should be treated equally. bullshit! You are spewing some libertarian horseshit -advocating for the law to take a back seat and allow people to be treated UNEQUALLY.

Last edited:
For bigots, yes.

For bigots who seek to disadvantage transgender Americans through force of law as a consequence of their ignorance, hate, and unwarranted fear.

Bigots such as Trump, his sycophants, and others on the right hostile to those transgender.

No matter how many times people claim otherwise, it is not bigotry to point out that those confused about their sex have mental issues and/or body/gender dysphoria.
Gender dysphoria (GD), or gender identity disorder (GID), is the distress a person experiences as a result of the sex and gender they were assigned at birth. In this case, the assigned sex and gender do not match the person's gender identity, and the person is transgender.

That is a psychological determination which makes them unfit for military service. End of story.
No, there is not.

No, there is not.

So tell me how long, where and when you served, dumbass!

Would you hold it against others who did not feel comfortable placing their lives into the hands of a transgender person based on the fact that they are even confused about their own sex/gender identity?
They are also taking significant amounts of hormones that don’t belong in their body and which affect mood etc.

For bigots, yes.

Wrong.

It’s an inane excuse for fear, ignorance, and bigotry.

The same was said of gay Americans serving and that was proven to be just as ridiculous and wrong.

Wrong.

It’s an inane excuse for fear, ignorance, and bigotry.

The same was said of gay Americans serving and that was proven to be just as ridiculous and wrong.
False Comparison Fallacy.

Your victimization requires wisecracks to put your agenda in its place
Thank you for admitting that everyone is not treated the same, necessitating protected classes and laws against discrimination.
Now you're twisting. I said the law should treat everyone the same. People are people, and EVERYONE has biases, even you.
I'm twisting ? YOU are twisting The purpose of the law is to ENSURE THAT EVERYONE IS TREATED EQUALLY. The fact is that everyone is not treated equally unless the law exists and is used. Tell me again how you believe that everyone should be treated equally. bullshit! You are spewing some libertarian horseshit -advocating for the law to take a back seat and allow people to be treated UNEQUALLY.
I don't think people that are sexually confused should be in the military. I believe a property owner should have the right to rent to whoever he/she wants. I believe a business owner should be free to hire anyone they want. Period.

I don't think people that are sexually confused should be in the military. I believe a property owner should have the right to rent to whoever he/she wants. I believe a business owner should be free to hire anyone they want. Period.
You're living in the 50s.

Good news.

A federal judge in Washington ordered Friday that a halt to President Trump's transgender troop ban remain in place, saying that the government must prove its order "was sincerely motivated by compelling interests, rather than by prejudice or stereotype."

Why it matters: In addition to keeping its injunction in place, the judge overseeing the case said that transgender people represent a "protected class" and, as such, that President Trump's ban will have to meet the legal standard known as "strict scrutiny."
Let me guess...before I read...9th Circuit.

Good news.

A federal judge in Washington ordered Friday that a halt to President Trump's transgender troop ban remain in place, saying that the government must prove its order "was sincerely motivated by compelling interests, rather than by prejudice or stereotype."

Why it matters: In addition to keeping its injunction in place, the judge overseeing the case said that transgender people represent a "protected class" and, as such, that President Trump's ban will have to meet the legal standard known as "strict scrutiny."
The Military is not a Democracy and anything that effects troops readiness should be banned.

I am having menstrual cramps today, so I need to take the Physical Fitness Test and only have to pass as a female even though I still have my junk. Tomorrow, I may feel differently.

Yes. The problem is obvious. Right wingers always make up such absurd scenarios, and present them as if they were actual possibilities.

Yes. The problem is obvious. Right wingers always make up such absurd scenarios, and present them as if they were actual possibilities.
They said the same about women, African Americans and homosexuals. :rolleyes:

You're living in the 50s.
The 50s were much cooler than the messed up culture we live in today. Freaks and perverts weren't told how courageous they were for being freaks and perverts. They also knew men use the Men's room and Women use the Women's room. Common sense prevailed.

Last edited:

They said the same about women, African Americans and homosexuals. :rolleyes:

It is not absurd. The problem is real. What is your solution?

Yeah.... you cant subject our military men and women to combat situations where they are depending on mental cases to have their back.

Progressives have the political IQ of a small soap dish on this issue..... a vast majority of the public thinks these people are mental cases.

They must prove it isnt prejudice? :lol:
Why do they keep people with recurring nightmares out of the military?
Transgenderism is a MENTAL ILLNESS. You deny reality to live in your own delusion.
Holy fucking SHIT

Forum List

Back