Judge Schedules Hearing on Allegations of DA Fani Willis’ ‘Improper Use of Funds’ and ‘Scandalous’ Affair with Trump Prosecutor

Its not like the CIA shot him here in the US.
If the Obama admin has proof he was a terrorist, I'm fine killing him and saving US lives.
You can't have a public trial for a terrorist before you kill him.
He should have been tried in absentia then. They can and do have that power. It's never good precedent to start making exceptions outside the law. What other citizens does government want to kill?

Misusing the Law" to get a political opponent is what we here in the US call a Banana Republic.
You Canucks should know about that.

We enforce the laws in Canada. In the USA, police and the government comes down hard on left wing protests, attacking and killing protestors with few limitations. But right wingers have literally been getting away with murder since the racist lynchings of the post-Civil War era.

The CITIZENS of Ottawa sued the so-called "trucker protest". 80% of Canadians supported the arrest of these unemployed layabouts. These clowns were supposedly "protesting" lockdowns which ended before they left home to go to Ottawa.

As for the money the government seized - it was returned to the donors.

This is what the Capitol Building looked like when BLM held a protest there. Big difference from when Trump unleashed his Insurrection.

1705319745504.png

I blame Biden's inflation for this debacle. An ugly woman never had to pay so much (700K) for some strange meat. Under Trumpie she could have scored some strange for under 100K. MAGA
Typical dimocrap female is 5'3" tall and weighs 170lbs.

That, as they say in the Big City, is no shit.

And I wouldn't touch something that disgusting with........

This case is about to be dismantled and shut down. Fani and her lover are going down for unethical corruption at the highest level.

FAKE NEWS!!!!!

Imagine how badass it will be when his first conviction is your boy and the former President of the United States.
I'd wait until it's appealed.

If Trump broke the law, He pays the price.:ahole-1:

What you think or imagine or make believe means fuck all in a court of law.
It's been documented on billing records twice by the ambulance chasing lover boy and once by Queen Fanni......:biggrin:

Never prosecuted criminals......was an ambulance chaser.

I think there's meddling by the Biden WH counsel that could be a game breaker.
BBBBBBUTT.... He's a Good Boy, he is.

When a dimocrap scumbag starts playing the Jesus card AND the Race card at the same time --They done fucked-up.

This is embarrassing. I know that it would be easier to insult a whore than it would be to shame a dimocrap scumbag, but even the lowest piece of shit dimocrap has to be squirming in their Peoples Church pew after seeing and hearing this claptrap

I'd wait until it's appealed.
That's because you're an unconfident pussy who's unsure of himself. I don't have that problem. I know that I'm smarter than you dumb MAGAts and so I don't have any trouble explaining the obvious to you as if you were mentally slow children. :lmao:
If Trump broke the law, He pays the price.:ahole-1:
Yep. That's what the criminal indictments are for.
It's been documented on billing records twice by the ambulance chasing lover boy and once by Queen Fanni......:biggrin:
And? You fan boys thirstly looking for details about their relationship haven't bothered to provide any reason why any of us or the court should give a fuck. :dunno:

BBBBBBUTT.... He's a Good Boy, he is.

When a dimocrap scumbag starts playing the Jesus card AND the Race card at the same time --They done fucked-up.

This is embarrassing. I know that it would be easier to insult a whore than it would be to shame a dimocrap scumbag, but even the lowest piece of shit dimocrap has to be squirming in their Peoples Church pew after seeing and hearing this claptrap

Tell her God sent Trump..... :eek:

Imagine how badass it will be when his first conviction is your boy and the former President of the United States. :funnyface:

What you think or imagine or make believe means fuck all in a court of law. :dunno:
I can't wait for you to agree with the Supreme Court when they strike down the Colorado bullshit.

I can't wait for you to agree with the Supreme Court when they strike down the Colorado bullshit.
We'll see. The Colorado decision isn't going to stop him from facing the criminal justice system in D.C. or Georgia but I wouldn't be so confident if I were you. Roberts is more of a moderate than conservatives hoped for.

We'll see. The Colorado decision isn't going to stop him from facing the criminal justice system in D.C. or Georgia but I wouldn't be so confident if I were you. Roberts is more of a moderate than conservatives hoped for.
We don't need Roberts. You're not really informed about anything. Just another idiot leftist running on emotions.

This case is about to be dismantled and shut down. Fani and her lover are going down for unethical corruption at the highest level.

Isn’t the Epoch times and Gateway pundit the same folks who said Trump was going to have all charges dismissed in Florida, New York, Washington, and Georgia, months ago? Why do you guys keep rushing out with stories from them when nothing they’ve ever written has come true?

We don't need Roberts. You're not really informed about anything. Just another idiot leftist running on emotions.
I actually read the Colorado ruling. If the Supreme Court does overturn it all I'll be amused by is how servile the party has become for Trump but again, I'm not counting on it. I actually think it's going to be upheld.

Forum List

Back