Judge sets absurd trial date for Trump case

As a voter, I would think everyone would want to see the trial before the election.

This kind of information would be vital.
I think that's the bottom line. Any legal trouble a potential president faces needs to be adjudicated before the public makes their choice for president.

As Trump said about Hillary in 2016, people shouldn't vote for somebody who might face criminal sanctions after the election.

As a voter, I would think everyone would want to see the trial before the election.

This kind of information would be vital.

That would be true if the trial weren't clearly a political show trial by the left. So since you want to be Russia, you should by your own advice look at the results of blindly supporting Marxist politicians and how wealthy and free the Russian people are not. Turns out your leftist politicians don't take you with them and you just end up as poor and unfree as we are. The difference between you and us being that you very much deserve what you get

Then why wasn't that evidence brought forth two years ago?

It was. The investigation into Trump holding onto documents began in 2021. So did the Georgia investigation into election tampering. The NY investigation also began in 2021 but was dropped by Bragg, before being reopened by him. The J6 investigation began in 2022.

Actually i'm pointing out that the GOOGLE technology to go through massive amounts of data is available to Trump. Which would allow him to go through every page of discovery in intimate detail in weeks, not months.

And that's why all four investigations took exactly 2.5 years to file charges and then need to be held the same time during the election.

Again, you are fooling no one, Stalin

That would be true if the trial weren't clearly a political show trial by the left. So since you want to be Russia, you should by your own advice look at the results of blindly supporting Marxist politicians and how wealthy and free the Russian people are not. Turns out your leftist politicians don't take you with them and you just end up as poor and unfree as we are. The difference between you and us being that you very much deserve what you get
There's no show trials. The prosecution and defense will both be allowed to lay out their cases in accordance with our criminal justice system.

You must be worried about the facts coming to light. Makes sense given that Trump spent his presidency trying to keep them from us.

It was. The investigation into Trump holding onto documents began in 2021. So did the Georgia investigation into election tampering. The NY investigation also began in 2021 but was dropped by Bragg, before being reopened by him. The J6 investigation began in 2022.
Remember, Trump was able to hid behind the DOJ Office of Legal Counsel position that a sitting president could not be indicted, or even investigated by grand jury. Which meant Trumps crimes were effectively put on hold, until he left office. And as Mitch McConnell said, after leaving office presidents still faced criminal and civil actions.

And that's why all four investigations took exactly 2.5 years to file charges and then need to be held the same time during the election.

Again, you are fooling no one, Stalin
Trump stalled and delayed the investigations to the point they weren't brought until 2023. Remember how Trump appealed everything to the USSC, causing the very delays that delayed the indictments until 2023.

Trumps legal strategy.
1) Delay and obstruct the investigation
2) Delay and appeal everything.
3) Delay any trial as long as possible, file motions and appeals ad infinitum.
4) Claim the delay in taking him to trial deny him a fast and fair trial.

Jack didn't wait until the day before super Tuesday to convene grand juries. He did that earlier this year. I think you're transposing Jack Smith's grand juries and the actual trial date under Judge Chutkan.
I brought up the timing of the trial date, you brought up Jack Smith.

There's no show trials. The prosecution and defense will both be allowed to lay out their cases in accordance with our criminal justice system.

You must be worried about the facts coming to light. Makes sense given that Trump spent his presidency trying to keep them from us.

Then show where Trump instigated violence, piece of shit third world tyrant. Trump said we're going to fight, OMG, violence! I!!! Fucking liar. You reap what you sew, Stalin

Trump stalled and delayed the investigations to the point they weren't brought until 2023. Remember how Trump appealed everything to the USSC, causing the very delays that delayed the indictments until 2023.

What is that smell, shit man, what is coming out of your ass, you need to see a doctor

We didn't do criminal, but the evidence review is the same.
Nah, the care with which you are going review evidence in a criminal trial is waaay different that if you ae suing some insurance company for coverage.

Here's the truth. You were told something and you believed it because you wanted to believe it. You have no idea if it's true or not but you were told to believe it so you do.

There's no section of the ECA that allows the vice president to "send it back to the states". It's not in there. It never was in there. It makes no sense. It's stupid.

You can't show any law that says anything about it because Trump and his cronies made it up. You know you can't show any part of the law that says that. It's obvious.

But that's not going to stop you from calling me a misguided idiot and scrambling to attempt to hide this fact.

That's the truth.
Here's the truth you lied

Forum List

Back