Judge sets absurd trial date for Trump case

And that's why all four investigations took exactly 2.5 years to file charges and then need to be held the same time during the election.

Again, you are fooling no one, Stalin
I guess we should delay the elections until after all Trump actions are adjudicated.

After all we wouldn't want to elect someone who is then convicted of felonies., right?

Yes. Its worse in criminal trials. Imagine if Trump was a poor kid relying on public defender? Thats why poor people go to jail. Rich people get small fines.
Yup. Poor kids often get hit with millions of documents in discovery. That's why prisons are full of them.

Do you guys take even a moment to read the nonsense you write before hitting the Post Reply key?

1693662393815.gif

Yup. Poor kids often get hit with millions of documents in discovery. That's why prisons are full of them.

Do you guys take even a moment to read the nonsense you write before hitting the Post Reply key?
12.5 million docs….Just think of the enormity of it…Now, this is the kind of tactic used when some corporation is trying to cover up exculpatory evidence.

And, this judge, Chutkin, is aiding them in these acts of judicial misconduct.

SCOTUS will never let this stand.

I guess we should delay the elections until after all Trump actions are adjudicated.

After all we wouldn't want to elect someone who is then convicted of felonies., right?

Well, that's a free and fair election, Stalin. Stupid sticks to you like drool to a baby

So now you're willing to admit that his family HAS committed crimes, Faun?
I hate to break this to you but there is no way in the world that your family takes in twenty million dollars going to 9 different members and you don't know about it! Joe Biden knew what was happening and he was in it up to his scrawny little neck!
Hunter is family. We know he committed minor crimes.

Joe was not involved in any of them

Because you're pretending you give a shit about the law and I was giving you a chance to prove that was a lie, which you did
I do care about the law. I don’t see why you can demand I provide evidence of a crime he’s not charged with.

Did you realize that Trump isn’t charged with incitement?

Forum List

Back