Judge sets absurd trial date for Trump case

Nah, the care with which you are going review evidence in a criminal trial is waaay different that if you ae suing some insurance company for coverage.
We were dealing with a lot more than that. We were dealing with multi million dollars, we were dealing with land claims. You have no clue.

Voter fraud units track down voter fraud. Unless you think police narcotics units sit around doing drugs all day.

Trump tried to steal the election from the voters. It’s a fact.
Jo said he created the most extensive voter fraud organization
He's the king of voter fraud and the illegitimate vote Talley shows it.

No but Jo has said he was part of the most extensive voter fraud unit

Liar, he was talking about an anti-fraud hotline.

But one of the things that I think is most important is those who haven’t voted yet, first of all go to IWILLVOTE.com to make a plan exactly how you’re going to vote, where you’re going to vote, when you’re going to vote. Because it can get complicated, because the Republicans are doing everything they can to make it harder for people to vote — particularly people of color — to vote. So go to IWILLVOTE.com. Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration — President Obama’s administration before this — we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying that their vote won’t be counted, it can’t be counted, we’re going to challenge it and all these things. If enough people vote, it’s going to overwhelm the system. You see what’s happening now, you guys know it as well as I do, you see the long, long lines and early voting. You see the millions of people who have already cast a ballot. And so, don’t be intimidated. If in fact you have any, any problem go to — and I don’t have the number but it’s 833-DEM-VOTE… Call that number. We have over a thousand lawyers, over a thousand of them, they’ll answer the phone, if you think there’s any challenge to your voting. Go to 833-DEM-VOTE, dial those letters on your phone. That will get you the assistance that we have already put in place.

Jo said he created the most extensive voter fraud organization
He's the king of voter fraud and the illegitimate vote Talley shows it.
So you think there’s fraud that no one was ever able to provide evidence for. Okay.

Trump wanted to take our votes away. That’s a fact. He said so. He wanted the legislatures to take away our votes and appoint the electors for him. It’s not in dispute.

We were dealing with a lot more than that. We were dealing with multi million dollars, we were dealing with land claims. You have no clue.
LOL I'll take your fallback to personal insults as a concession.

Liar, he was talking about an anti-fraud hotline.

But one of the things that I think is most important is those who haven’t voted yet, first of all go to IWILLVOTE.com to make a plan exactly how you’re going to vote, where you’re going to vote, when you’re going to vote. Because it can get complicated, because the Republicans are doing everything they can to make it harder for people to vote — particularly people of color — to vote. So go to IWILLVOTE.com. Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration — President Obama’s administration before this — we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying that their vote won’t be counted, it can’t be counted, we’re going to challenge it and all these things. If enough people vote, it’s going to overwhelm the system. You see what’s happening now, you guys know it as well as I do, you see the long, long lines and early voting. You see the millions of people who have already cast a ballot. And so, don’t be intimidated. If in fact you have any, any problem go to — and I don’t have the number but it’s 833-DEM-VOTE… Call that number. We have over a thousand lawyers, over a thousand of them, they’ll answer the phone, if you think there’s any challenge to your voting. Go to 833-DEM-VOTE, dial those letters on your phone. That will get you the assistance that we have already put in place.

Those were Jos own words liar

So you think there’s fraud that no one was ever able to provide evidence for. Okay.

Trump wanted to take our votes away. That’s a fact. He said so. He wanted the legislatures to take away our votes and appoint the electors for him. It’s not in dispute.
There is a two tier justice system and it shows since senator Biden stole classified documents as a senator and he's never been indicted or imprison for that crime

Your view of what will be required to properly represent a former President and present leading GOP candidate for President on this quagmire of Constitutional proportions Is uninformed.

It is not news that documents can be digitized and made searchable. But that’s not the point. It is a massive job to review the work assigned to associates even with the assistance of digitalized documents.

And then becoming sufficiently familiar with all the various claims and the nuances is even more time consuming. Plus, document review is only one component of what the legal team will be doing.

The time frame set by the court is absolutely unreasonable.
He is a billionaire. He can afford the defense, or not. It is his problem. The US criminal justice is not great about caring.

For criminal trials? Where someone's literal freedom is at stake?
Yes. Its worse in criminal trials. Imagine if Trump was a poor kid relying on public defender? Thats why poor people go to jail. Rich people get small fines.

There is a two tier justice system and it shows since senator Biden stole classified documents as a senator and he's never been indicted or imprison for that crime
Changing subjects again.

You really don’t want to talk about Trump trying to fix the election for himself. He didn’t want the voters to decide. He asked his buddies in the state legislature to take our votes away.

Well, clearly four trials should all take the exact same number of years and all start in the middle of the elections, just like OJ, he had four trials in the middle of an election, that's what you're saying, right Goober?
The elections can go on without Trump.

No he wasn't

LOL

I just quoted him verbatim along with the video of him saying it's a hotline for people who are having trouble voting or are facing obstacles voting. You can't lie your way out of this.

I even gave you the website he was promoting. Did you find any fraud there yet? Here's the hotline number: 833-DEM-VOTE. Call them and see if you find fraud...

Forum List

Back