Judge sets absurd trial date for Trump case

No 2 months. The trial should be finished by Jan. 1 2024, so that the GOP can adjust to the verdict.
While it would be good to get it all over with before the political season starts, remember it's Trumps stalling and delays that pushed it to close to the next election.
These are for acts that occurred before or soon after the 2020 election, that Trump delayed for months or years.

So I think Trump should have 6 months to prepare for any case. But just 6 months, and not some ridiculous delay of waiting TWO YEARS, to go to trial.

So that makes election interference by the Democrats reasonable, gotcha, thanks for clarifying that. We just need to start impeaching Old Joe and start filing charges in Red States when he leaves office
No, it means Trump has the money to garner the legal resources to be ready for trial before January 2024.
Trump could easily use just his legal defense funds, without any of his own money to be ready before Billo Reallys January proposed court date.

So that makes election interference by the Democrats reasonable, gotcha, thanks for clarifying that.
You want to avoid election interference. Tell Trump to stop stalling, and get the speedy trial the constitution guarantees him, and all his legal troubles will be adjudicated before the first republican primary.

No, it means Trump has the money to garner the legal resources to be ready for trial before January 2024.
Trump could easily use just his legal defense funds, without any of his own money to be ready before Billo Reallys January proposed court date.

Does that bullshit ever work?

Impeach now, prison when he leaves office. That's what's ahead for Old Joe as long as that's what you continue to do to your political opponents. Russia is what you want, and it's what you'll get if you don't go back to free and fair elections. This country can't survive with only one of the two major parties on our side. If you follow through on destroying us, we'll make sure you come with us

You'd think that MAGAts would want him proven innocent as quick as possible...........................

Yea, he doesn't have to prove his innocence but he has a right to be able to defend himself. Why is Trump guilty until proven innocent but Hunter is innocent until proven even more innocent by a laptop that you people denied for years?

I don't expect liberals like you to want Trump to have an actual chance to defend himself fairly. There is no way that the defense can review 12.8 MILLION PAGES OF DOCUMENTS in 180 days.

But what about all the recordings of Trump's Jan. 6 calls with Putin that he destroyed?

See I can play that game too.

President Trump went to 'extraordinary lengths' to hide details of Putin meetings

President Donald Trump went to "extraordinary lengths" to keep details from his conversations with Russian President Vladimir Putin secret – even from officials within his own administration,

After meeting with Putin at the 2017 Group of 20summit in Hamburg, Germany, Trump took his interpreter's notes and told him not to discuss the meeting with anyone, including other U.S. officials

With all due respect, Skylar? The Trump camp attempted legal strategies that were turned down by the courts. We have a legal system here. It worked. Attempting those legal strategies isn't "illegal"!

I hope you're not trying to justify illegally trying to steal an election because Trump lost every single lawsuit about election fraud?

President Trump went to 'extraordinary lengths' to hide details of Putin meetings

President Donald Trump went to "extraordinary lengths" to keep details from his conversations with Russian President Vladimir Putin secret – even from officials within his own administration,

After meeting with Putin at the 2017 Group of 20summit in Hamburg, Germany, Trump took his interpreter's notes and told him not to discuss the meeting with anyone, including other U.S. officials
And yet this isn't a standard for you since you don't hold Old Joe to this or any other standard

There is no way that the defense can review 12.8 MILLION PAGES OF DOCUMENTS in 180 days.
FIrst off, they aren't physical pages, they're computer data. They can search through the 2 terabytes of discovery, just like GOOGLE.

Google processes over 20 petabytes of data every day. This data comes from a variety of sources, including: Web searches. YouTube videos.

Google Handles Over 40,000 Petabytes Of Data On A Daily Basis

I think you're sorely mistaken! For the same reason that they understood that the President needed to be protected from lawsuits brought by his opponents designed to tie him up in courts...I think the Founders would say that someone running for President should have the same protection from opponents bringing lawsuits who's only purpose is to hamper their campaign! I think they would be shocked and appalled at what Democrats are doing prior to this election!

That you think that is absurd. That would put a presidential candidate above the law. That would mean you could murder someone in cold blood but then avoid legal consequences by simply declaring your candidacy for president.

FIrst off, they aren't physical pages, they're computer data. They can search through the 2 terabytes of discovery, just like GOOGLE.

Google processes over 20 petabytes of data every day. This data comes from a variety of sources, including: Web searches. YouTube videos.

Google Handles Over 40,000 Petabytes Of Data On A Daily Basis

Democrats are really desperate to be sure the trial IS held DURING the election. You aren't fooling anyone

As your fellow Trump lover pointed out.

Yes, there are people who want to throw Trump in jail regardless of the facts and people who "love" him. Everyone is one or the other. Gotcha, Cowboy. You are a truly dumb as they come

Democrats are really desperate to be sure the trial IS held DURING the election. You aren't fooling anyone
As a voter, I would think everyone would want to see the trial before the election.

This kind of information would be vital.

Actually i'm pointing out that the GOOGLE technology to go through massive amounts of data is available to Trump. Which would allow him to go through every page of discovery in intimate detail in weeks, not months.

Forum List

Back