Judge sets absurd trial date for Trump case

That's so funny coming from a leftist. The one time you weren't in favor of hitting cops with flagpoles.

You got those mean old protesters back shooting the unarmed woman. Which you were for.

Then there's the video of all the white leftist protesters screaming "racist" at black cops.

Up is down, night it day and Democrats are smart, LOL
WTF are you talking about? You are spewing nonsense!

You don’t seem to grasp that your last “point” is utterly meritless. The problem has nothing to do with the ability to digitize the documents. You dolt. The problem is trying to read and fully understand all that voluminous material while also putting together the other things which need to be attended to — and to do all of that in such a short time frame.
I used to work for a firm that digitized evidence and hosted the review tools. Yiu are not talking about 1 guy reading 12 million pages. You are talking about a number of clerks doing keyword searches for documents that may be relevant. Those can be further checked and classified as relevant, not relevant or privileged. And redacted. It can easily be done in the amount of time allotted by the judge.

I used to work for a firm that digitized evidence and hosted the review tools. Yiu are not talking about 1 guy reading 12 million pages. You are talking about a number of clerks doing keyword searches for documents that may be relevant. Those can be further checked and classified as relevant, not relevant or privileged. And redacted. It can easily be done in the amount of time allotted by the judge.
Your view of what will be required to properly represent a former President and present leading GOP candidate for President on this quagmire of Constitutional proportions Is uninformed.

It is not news that documents can be digitized and made searchable. But that’s not the point. It is a massive job to review the work assigned to associates even with the assistance of digitalized documents.

And then becoming sufficiently familiar with all the various claims and the nuances is even more time consuming. Plus, document review is only one component of what the legal team will be doing.

The time frame set by the court is absolutely unreasonable.

You're just a little troll bitch!
Zzz.

Cry me a river, you pansy.

Also, you are consistently off topic.

The trial date set by the judge is ridiculous. It is patently unfair and designed to be unfair. It denies due process. She is biased against the accused and should ethically recuse herself. But since she won’t, we get moronic rulings like her trial date.

It is unlikely in the extreme that a massive trial of this magnitude (Constitutionally, politically, historically and legally) will be “ready” for trial that soon. But the judge’s very biased agenda is crystal clear. And it’s unacceptable.

(Since this trial is far more about politics than justice, I chose the politics forum).

ALL of Trump's trials should be held before Jan. 1 2024. The American GOP nomination depends on the outcome of these trials. They should be settled before the primary season starts.

If Trump cared at all about America, he'd withdraw from the race.

His refusal to withdraw is evidence enough that no one should vote for him.

Zzz.

The trial date set by the judge is ridiculous. It is patently unfair and designed to be unfair. It denies due process. She is biased against the accused and should ethically recuse herself. But since she won’t, we get moronic rulings like her trial date.
March 4th is a fair starting date. They don't have to review every page.

The other part of the equation, is that half the discovery documents are public information, like newspaper articles, Trumps speeches and tweets.
So that's information they are already familiar with.

Zzz.

The date is well beyond the federal requirement, and in fact far past the federal mandate of when a trial is to be held. The constitution requires a speedy public trial. And Trump should be jumping on getting the trial over before the election so he can prove his innocence.

ALL of Trump's trials should be held before Jan. 1 2024.

No. None of them should. I realize that you get wet hoping for a constant flood of trial shit on each news cycle to disrupt the electioneering. But that’s perhaps the most compelling reason not to have any trial before Election Day.
The American GOP nomination depends on the outcome of these trials. They should be settled before the primary season starts.

Nonsense.

March 4th is a fair starting date. They don't have to review every page.
Wrong Dildo_really.

What they need to review is not your call. You’re not the one facing felony charges.

Forum List

Back