Judge sets absurd trial date for Trump case

Sure it did…these were all extensions of 2016.
Nonsense. It was an extension of the country’s long history of police violating the rights of minorities.

It has nothing to do with any ejection.

Oh sure….you just keep believing what your media feeds you…
I believe reality. The riots started after George Floyd was murdered.

It had nothing to do with the election.

Stop thinking everything revolves around Trump. That’s what that egomaniac wants you to think.

The outcome of Trump's trial will deal with the question of whether or not the 2020 election was stolen. There is no more important question than that for America's future!

All other questions are being held in limbo until Trump is declared innocent or otherwise.
Sooner we know the answer the better it is for the country.

I do care about the law. I don’t see why you can demand I provide evidence of a crime he’s not charged with.

Did you realize that Trump isn’t charged with incitement?

When I say caring about the law, I'm not referring to weaponizing it against your opponents, but thanks for playing

Trump claims he's worth $10 billion. He's raised over $200 million he can use for his legal defense, with more and more legal fundraising going on, like Trump mug shot merchandise.

Trump has more than enough money and resources to hire all the necessary legal expertise to go through every page in weeks. The irony is that Trump has spent more so far on his legal defense, than Jack Smith has spent to develop the case against Trump.
And he is going to spend a lot more before this is over.

When I say caring about the law, I'm not referring to weaponizing it against your opponents, but thanks for playing
You don’t really seem to know what you’re referring to.

There’s not a lot of logic to your posts. Mostly just emotion.

The outcome of Trump's trial will deal with the question of whether or not the 2020 election was stolen.
No it wont. That will not have any bearing on the trial whatsoever. The prosecution has to do a number of things, starting with proving that Trump didnt believe that he won. It seems pretty obvious that he has always beleived that. He was saying it even after it was unpopular to say so. He still says the same thing today. He has a long track record of proclaiming that the eleciton was stolen.

How is the prosecution supposed to prove that he was lying?

You don’t really seem to know what you’re referring to.

There’s not a lot of logic to your posts. Mostly just emotion.

They are just facts. You're trying to put your political opposition in prison. It's a page right out of Stalin. Bad news, the Marxists you're voting for are going to do nothing for you when you win, you'll be as poor and unfree as we are. Sucks, huh? You're just the sucker to vote for it

Forum List

Back