Judge sets absurd trial date for Trump case

Nice irrelevancy.

Sure. Now that the politicized corrupted DOJ (amongst others) have engaged in this disgraceful persecution. It sure is a problem.

It used to be great at integrity.
You stupid moron dumb fuck that is how the criminal justice system works. Its incumbent on the defendant to defend themselves you slack jawed hkmo sucking MAGA.

No it wont. That will not have any bearing on the trial whatsoever. The prosecution has to do a number of things, starting with proving that Trump didnt believe that he won. It seems pretty obvious that he has always beleived that. He was saying it even after it was unpopular to say so. He still says the same thing today. He has a long track record of proclaiming that the eleciton was stolen.

How is the prosecution supposed to prove that he was lying?
I don't really know. I don't know if the prosecution will be successful. I thiink there are still even odds for both sides. That has to be of the utmost concern for all Americans.

I can only say after the fact that the attempt, whatever we call it, should have either succeeded or failed definitively on Jan. 6th.

It's not possible to demonize BLM, they are already evil.

And no, but you talking about "stupid" is pretty funny, Gomer
How to deal with BLM and the problem with America's blacks?

Has Trump or Biden made any suggestions that can be interpreted as definitive?

I think both have and one or the other will become the power of the law!

And so as another discussion goes cold, the only answer we can find is in the fact that Jan. 6th.'s question needed to be answered immediately and with certainty, on the spot.

But it wasn't and so everyone can go forward with the confidence in their country surviving with 50/50 odds.

In hopes that brings some comfort!

No, that has already been settled and the United States won!
Measured how? By long jail sentences being handed out?

Is that just a temporary win until the next president pardons them?

I'm not biased. It's only for me to bring awareness of the fact that a patriot's odds have been reduced to no better than 50/50.

I believe reality. The riots started after George Floyd was murdered.

It had nothing to do with the election.

Stop thinking everything revolves around Trump. That’s what that egomaniac wants you to think.
This did..

Then in a different event blm tries to breach WH…

Dont tell me how peaceful you are….
Your Floyd tantrum was the costliest in history…

This did..

Then in a different event blm tries to breach WH…

Dont tell me how peaceful you are….
Your Floyd tantrum was the costliest in history…

Dems are very peaceful. Our political rallies don’t devolve into riots like Trump’s do.

The Women’s March in 2017 was the largest demonstration in the history of the country with zero violence.

Dems are very peaceful. Our political rallies don’t devolve into riots like Trump’s do.

The Women’s March in 2017 was the largest demonstration in the history of the country with zero violence.
Democrat supporters are responsible for more damage, and death due to violence than Republicans ever thought of being.

You stupid moron dumb fuck that is how the criminal justice system works. Its incumbent on the defendant to defend themselves you slack jawed hkmo sucking MAGA.
Wrong, you absolutely pathetically ignorant libtard scum-sucking asshole.

You know what’s actually incumbent upon anyone accused of a crime in our republic? No. You don’t as you just made glaringly clear. But happily, I’m here to educate your ignorant mind:

The answer is “nothing.”

The entire burden (and a very high one at that) is on the prosecution. Welcome to America, you cretin.

Democrat supporters are responsible for more damage, and death due to violence than Republicans ever thought of being.
Fact is the only party that uses violence is the Republican Party.

Everything else you showed has nothing to do with the Democratic Party or their supporters.

Wow! You are truly an idiot.
You’re conditioned to view the summer riots as part of the Democratic Party but think for yourself and you’ll see that the Democratic Party didn’t cause any of them.

They were spontaneous grass roots protests that often became violent.

The Democratic Party didn’t cause it.

Think for yourself.

Forum List

Back