Judge Sullivan Scrambles For A Lifeline To Bail HIMSELF Out Of Dropped Flynn Case

Simmer down, Cupcake.

Your refusal to back up your claims is an admission you can’t.

I posted Flynns plea deal, and the Mueller report, both of which described the contents of the transcripts between Flynn and Kislyak.

Stop lying.

Especially this lie.

I asked you to back up your bullshit. You admitted you couldn't
Sorry, Snowflake. You have backed up none of your claims.

I‘m gonna give you some time to regroup and try to get your shit together. I’m rootin’ for ya!

Maybe I need to speak louder

I already posted Flynns Plea deal (that's when you did a 180 to change the subject)
Then I posted the Mueller report. Both of which proved the contents of the NSA transcripts.

Mueller report footnotes refer to the actual transcripts, but were redacted from the DOJ released copy.

Once again, i'm giving you a chance to prove you're not a bold faced liar by posting where I said what you claimed.

I posted Flynns plea deal, and the Mueller report, both of which described the contents of the transcripts between Flynn and Kislyak.
More Deep State fabrications. What we've learned the past 3 years is the Deep State is part of the swamp.

Cool story bro but you are straight out of your mind if you think ANYONE is buying your bs about Flynn simply not remembering anything about getting Russians to change their response to Obama's sanctions.

Only time sanctions EVER appears in that transcript, is when Flynn asked Kislyak "not to retaliate" on the sanctions.. Describe to me HOW the Obama Admin has a problem with "NOT get their diplomat corps kicked out of Russia????

You said this was all premediated. That was a leap of fantasy.. Flynn read in the WashPo the DAY BEFORE that the FBI had CLEARED him of anything Russia... That story was PLACED at the Washpo with "unnamed sources" as usual meaning that this was LEAKED out.. Whatchawanna bet that the leaking Comey placed it there to set the "tone" for the "sudden visit" the next day??

By Ellen Nakashima and
Greg MillerJanuary 23, 2017
The FBI in late December reviewed intercepts of communications between the Russian ambassador to the United States and retired Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn — national security adviser to then-President-elect Trump — but has not found any evidence of wrongdoing or illicit ties to the Russian government, U.S. officials said

Although Flynn’s contacts with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak were listened to, Flynn himself is not the active target of an investigation, U.S. officials said.
The Wall Street Journal reported Sunday that U.S. counterintelligence agents had investigated the communications between Flynn and Kislyak.

Although Flynn has written critically about Russia, he also was paid to deliver a speech at a 2015 Moscow gala for RT, the Kremlin-sponsored international television station, at which he was seated next to Putin.

Now THATS how you set up an ambush... Amirite????

But wait there is more! He also pled guilty to lying about his work as an undeclared foreign agent for Turkey during the transition. Man, you really know how to pick your "victims".

Funny how all that other stuff GOT DROPPED in the guilty plea deal that Flynn originally agreed to isn't it?? The FARA violation never would have stuck in trial because FARA violations are usually resolved with CORRECTING the registrations. And Flynn's lawyers BOTCHED this process during the run up to the trial.. I might add MAYBE on purpose since they were screwing him every other way... And a PARTNER was involved in this who was NEVER even charged and had MORE to do with Turkey than HE did...

During the election, you had PODESTA group representing banks in Russia holding over 40% of ALL RUSSIAN ASSETS.. But no one seems to care.. Even tho that means that they representing the interests of 100s of dirty Russian Oligarchs including Putin himself... No big deal right? They had a FARA registration to DO that.... EVEN IF THE SENIOR PODESTA was running Hillary's campaign..

And guess who else was seated at the table with Putin besides Flynn at that RT Awards ceremony in Moscow??? None other than 2016 GREEN party candidate for Prez -- Jill Stein.. This ditzy woman than BRAGGED about Putin setting her up to TALK FOREIGN POLICY with high level diplomats the DAY AFTER the RT dinner.

Tell me -- WHY those 2 things dont even appear to bother you?????? Why does Jill Stein get to discuss HER Russia policy at the behest of PUTIN in Moscow -- and the media and the FBI and the INTEL agencies and the Obama Admin just took a nap on that....

You really have to DIG to find all that outrage about ONE COMMENT from Flynn asking Russia "not to retaliate".,.. Why would Obama be torqued about NO retaliation???"

I’m ext
"D.C. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan issued an order Tuesday indicating that he'll soon accept "amicus curiae," or "friend of the court" submissions, in the case of former national security adviser Michael Flynn -- essentially allowing the court to use an "ask the audience" lifeline in what has already proved to be an unpredictable and chaotic prosecution.

Sullivan's minute order indicated that an upcoming scheduling order would clarify the parameters of who specifically could submit the amicus briefs, which are submissions by non-parties that claim an interest in the case. Sullivan specifically said he anticipates that "individuals and organizations" will file briefs "for the benefit of the court."

The move attracted immediate criticism -- and a planned ethics complaint against Sullivan, who had previously refused to hear amicus briefs in the case. ("Options exist for a private citizen to express his views about matters of public interest, but the Court's docket is not an available option," Sullivan wrote in the past.)

"Judge Sullivan, who denied leave to file amicus briefs when he knew third parties would have spoken favorably of Flynn, now solicits briefs critical of Flynn," independent journalist Michael Cernovich wrote on Twitter. "This is a violation of the judicial oath and applicable ethical rules."

It appears Sullivan, who viciously rebuked Flynn in court based on the lies presented in court now doesn't want to simply drop the case and walk away with egg on his face.

The easiest thing to do to make this all go away quietly would have been to allow the case to be dropped....but it appears Sullivan wants the circus to continue...

I’m extremely very proud of Judge Sullivan for not allowing this kind of corruption in his court. He is not intimidated and tough. This is a slap to the face of Barr’s corruption.
This is a corruption clear and simple by this administration against American justice system to the core.

Entrapments, coerced or any of that defending Flynn is just totally hogwash.

I quoted you here: Thus Spake Sullivan!

Cool story bro but you are straight out of your mind if you think ANYONE is buying your bs about Flynn simply not remembering anything about getting Russians to change their response to Obama's sanctions.

Only time sanctions EVER appears in that transcript, is when Flynn asked Kislyak "not to retaliate" on the sanctions.. Describe to me HOW the Obama Admin has a problem with "NOT get their diplomat corps kicked out of Russia????

You said this was all premediated. That was a leap of fantasy.. Flynn read in the WashPo the DAY BEFORE that the FBI had CLEARED him of anything Russia... That story was PLACED at the Washpo with "unnamed sources" as usual meaning that this was LEAKED out.. Whatchawanna bet that the leaking Comey placed it there to set the "tone" for the "sudden visit" the next day??

By Ellen Nakashima and
The FBI in late December reviewed intercepts of communications between the Russian ambassador to the United States and retired Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn — national security adviser to then-President-elect Trump — but has not found any evidence of wrongdoing or illicit ties to the Russian government, U.S. officials said

Although Flynn’s contacts with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak were listened to, Flynn himself is not the active target of an investigation, U.S. officials said.
The Wall Street Journal reported Sunday that U.S. counterintelligence agents had investigated the communications between Flynn and Kislyak.

Although Flynn has written critically about Russia, he also was paid to deliver a speech at a 2015 Moscow gala for RT, the Kremlin-sponsored international television station, at which he was seated next to Putin.

But wait there is more! He also pled guilty to lying about his work as an undeclared foreign agent for Turkey during the transition. Man, you really know how to pick your "victims".

Funny how all that other stuff GOT DROPPED in the guilty plea deal that Flynn originally agreed to isn't it?? The FARA violation never would have stuck in trial because FARA violations are usually resolved with CORRECTING the registrations. And Flynn's lawyers BOTCHED this process during the run up to the trial.. I might add MAYBE on purpose since they were screwing him every other way... And a PARTNER was involved in this who was NEVER even charged and had MORE to do with Turkey than HE did...

During the election, you had PODESTA group representing banks in Russia holding over 40% of ALL RUSSIAN ASSETS.. But no one seems to care.. Even tho that means that they representing the interests of 100s of dirty Russian Oligarchs including Putin himself... No big deal right? They had a FARA registration to DO that.... EVEN IF THE SENIOR PODESTA was running Hillary's campaign..

And guess who else was seated at the table with Putin besides Flynn at that RT Awards ceremony in Moscow??? None other than 2016 GREEN party candidate for Prez -- Jill Stein.. This ditzy woman than BRAGGED about Putin setting her up to TALK FOREIGN POLICY with high level diplomats the DAY AFTER the RT dinner.

Tell me -- WHY those 2 things dont even appear to bother you?????? Why does Jill Stein get to discuss HER Russia policy at the behest of PUTIN in Moscow -- and the media and the FBI and the INTEL agencies and the Obama Admin just took a nap on that....

You really have to DIG to find all that outrage about ONE COMMENT from Flynn asking Russia "not to retaliate".,.. Why would Obama be torqued about NO retaliation???"

Why did Flynn lie to FBI about his diplomatic wheeling and dealing during the transition?

Did someone make him do that?

By Ellen Nakashima and

Why did Flynn lie to FBI about his diplomatic wheeling and dealing during the transition?

He didn't.

He did the job Trump hired him to do.

The Obamunists told the lie, and you bought it like it was on sale.

Maybe I need to speak louder

I already posted Flynns Plea deal (that's when you did a 180 to change the subject)
Then I posted the Mueller report. Both of which proved the contents of the NSA transcripts.

Mueller report footnotes refer to the actual transcripts, but were redacted from the DOJ released copy.

Once again, i'm giving you a chance to prove you're not a bold faced liar by posting where I said what you claimed.

I never changed the subject, liar.

I see you need more time to get your shit together and figure out how you are going to cover for your bullshit. Take as long as you want.

American Thinker

Flynn Judge Ignores Supreme Court and the Constitution

By Daniel John Sobieski May 16, 2020

EXCERPT:

Which part of United States v. Michael Flynn does Judge Emmet Sullivan not understand? There is no third party in the case title -- only the names of the accuser and the accused. There is no understudy prosecutor to be employed when one party says he’s innocent and the other admits they have no case. Game over. The defendant is a free man unless you are in Judge Sullivan’s court where the signpost up ahead says “The Twilight Zone.”

On our planet, when there is no prosecutor to prosecute, there is no prosecution. Case is dismissed. Not on Judge Sullivan’s planet. For Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn it must have seen like a ruling from a parallel universe when, in an Alice-In-Wonderland meets Groundhog Day moment, for Judge Sullivan’s appointed former Judge John Gleeson to argue against AG Barr and defendant Flynn, and even invent a new charge of perjury for withdrawing his guilty plea entered under severe coercion and duress.

LINK

=============

The Supreme Court smashed this very behavior recently in a 9-0 vote

"SCOTUS is bound to crack down on this if it gets that far. Sullivan's abuse of amicus curiae (friend of the court) is both contrary to his own precedent, and in violation of a recent SCOTUS ruling. They actually ruled against this a few days ago in a 9-0 decision authored by RBG herself. The judiciary is simply not allowed to come up with new charges, new evidence, or new opinions on the fly. "

bolding mine

Sullivan should be forced off the bench!

The Last Refuge

Outrageous – Flynn Judge Orders Retired Judicial Ally to File Brief Supporting Prosecution of Michael Flynn…

Posted on May 13, 2020 by sundance

Excerpt:

Stunning and outrageous doesn’t even begin to scratch the surface of this move by DC Judge Emett Sullivan in the Flynn case.

Judge Sullivan is requesting retired judge John Gleeson to file an amicus brief outlining why: (a) the charge against Flynn should not be dropped; and (b) frame the argument about how to prosecute Flynn for perjury.

LINK

=====

It appears to be another venal attempt to trash innocent people because they are disliked. The Judge is now acting like a rogue lawyer, trying to dredge up a series of bogus hurdles to a now dead case, the one the Lead Prosecutor dropped....., the one the DOJ dropped.
Flynn lied. Flynn admitted he lied. Flynn pled guilty to criminal charges. Why shouldn't the judge proceed with sentencing?

This is why the Democrat party is going down in flames, the determined drive to ignore and be ignorant of the Exculpatory evidence presented through legal documents, is why YOU are making a fool of yourself in your blind partisan drive.

I have posted several times the evidence that Obama officials CONSPIRED to entrap General Flynn, they even say so in their now released memos!

Democrats are trying hard to drag this out because they don't respect the rule of law.
It's not entrapment. It's how the FBI operates and their methods are backed by the Judicial branch.

While the essence of the entrapment defense is the defendant's lack of predisposition to commit the offense, the "defense" of outrageous government conduct presupposes predisposition but seeks dismissal of the indictment on the ground that the conduct of law enforcement agents was "so outrageous that due process principles would absolutely bar the government from invoking judicial process to obtain a conviction." United States v. Russell, 411 U.S. 423, 431-32 (1973). Thus, the outrageous government conduct defense is not really a defense at all. Rather, it is a claim that the institution of the prosecution suffers from a purely legal defect; as such, the claim is waived unless raised prior to trial under Fed. R. Crim. P. 12(b)(1) and (b)(2). See, e.g., United States v. Henderson-Durand, 985 F.2d 970, 973 & n. 5 (8th Cir.), cert. denied, 510 U.S. 856 (1993); United States v. Duncan, 896 F.2d 271, 274 (7th Cir. 1990); United States v. Nunez-Rios, 622 F.2d 1093, 1099 (2d Cir. 1980).​
The Supreme Court has never held that the government's mere use of undercover agents or informants, or the use of deception by them, gives rise to a due process violation, although in Russell it left open that possibility. The requisite level of outrageousness could be reached only where government conduct is so fundamentally unfair as to be "shocking to the universal sense of justice." Id. at 432. No court of appeals has held that a predisposed defendant may establish a due process violation simply because he purportedly was induced to commit the crime by an undercover agent or informant. See, e.g., United States v. Pedraza, 27 F.3d 1515, 1521 (10th Cir.) (not outrageous for government "to infiltrate an ongoing criminal enterprise, or to induce a defendant to repeat, continue, or even expand criminal activity."), cert. denied, 115 S. Ct. 347 (1994).​
Defendants who claim to be victims of outrageous government conduct sometimes also argue that the district court should dismiss the indictment in the exercise of its supervisory power. In the absence of a due process violation, however, a district court has no authority to dismiss an indictment on this basis. See, e.g., United States v. Simpson, 927 F.2d 1088, 1090 (9th Cir. 1991).​

Another Googler not reading and thinking.. Entrapment in the general sense is misconduct where the law enforcers LEAD someone INTO an ACTUAL crime.. Like getting the Ruby Ridge Weaver guy to "saw off" a shot-gun for them or giving a potential suspected Jihadist a "fake bomb" to go try and explode...

Doesn't APPLY to "process crimes" when no ACTUAL crime has been committed or when NO WARRANT can be sought.. All of the futile googling you did is for "entrapment" where there IS a warrant to investigate this person existing...

This "process crime" was the ONLY way "get Flynn" open to them.. No GROUNDS for any further CRIMINAL investigation were left open.. That's what that "hand-written" memo that was lately uncovered TOLD YOU... The agents wanted to know "what their goal was here"?? "To get Flynn FIRED"? To get him to LIE" ??? NOTHING ABOUT PURSUING A LEGITIMATE CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION..

Was not LEGALLY "entrapment".. It was a Hail Mary desperation AMBUSH to PRODUCE a process crime where NO REAL CRIME was under investigation..

Carefully premeditated lying to Investigators is a “process crime”?? No silly, it’s just STRAIGHT UP CRIME.

Flynn was well aware that lying like this can land him in deep shit, and he did it anyway. Ever wonder why?

The only lies, we have learned, are from Obamunists. Flynn didn't lie......

“The FBI possessed word-for-word transcripts of Flynn's December 2016 conversations with Kislyak, and publicly admitted to reviewing those transcripts and clearing Flynn of any wrongdoing.” Obama knew details of wiretapped Flynn phone calls, surprising top DOJ official in meeting with Biden, declassified docs show

Obama knew details of wiretapped Flynn phone calls, surprising top DOJ official in meeting with Biden, declassified docs show

President Obama was aware of the details of then-incoming national security adviser Michael Flynn's intercepted December 2016 phone calls with then-Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, apparently surprising then-Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, according to documents released Thursday as...

www.foxnews.com

“Strzok later would intervene and push to keep the Flynn probe open in January 2017, even after the FBI's Washington office signaled it wanted to close it because no "derogatory" information had been unearthed after consulting with other intelligence agencies in an exhaustive search….The stunning development came after internal memos were released raising serious questions about the nature of the investigation that led to Flynn’s late 2017 guilty plea of lying to the FBI as his legal fees mounted.

Both during and before the January 24, 2017 White House interview that led to Flynn's prosecution for one count of lying to the FBI, the bureau acknowledged having those full transcripts, raising the question of why agents would need to ask Flynn about what he said during the calls with Kislyak, except potentially as a pretext to obtain a false statements charge.

The FBI possessed word-for-word transcripts of Flynn's December 2016 conversations with Kislyak, and publicly admitted to reviewing those transcripts and clearing Flynn of any wrongdoing.” Obama knew details of wiretapped Flynn phone calls, surprising top DOJ official in meeting with Biden, declassified docs show

So…Flynn was used by the Obama/Russia Hoax as a wedge, tying him to Russia, the bête noire presented in this imbroglio, and by association, Trump as ‘a Russian agent/asset,’ something we’ve learned was totally false.

From Fox News? LOL. Absolutely. Read post #417. That sums up Flynn actions all the way from Moscow to Turkey to Trump administration.
From Fox News Obama knew Flynn talked to Kislyak....... Of course Obama knew Flynn talked to Kislyak. Why wouldn’t he? Why is that a problem?

You should ask your self. With so many generals available as NSA. Why did he hired this reject general Flynn in the first place?
From Fox News? LOL.

Um, you just touted Judge Nap from Fox News you raving lunatic. :iyfyus.jpg:
Well if a peasant low class uneducated American like you. Surely don’t know what the hell you are talking about.
Pay attention ignorant Moron. Judge Napolitano from Fox blasted Barr’s corruption.

Last edited:
Here is a good report on the railroad job done on General Flynn. Liberals take a single report from a lying turd like Brian Williams or Don Lemon...and it immediately becomes immutable fact, anything contrary has been "debunked". The Truth is simply not relevant---only Talking Points supplied by Liars which furthers the Obama/Clinton Agenda will do.

This shows Flynn went through proper notification protocols before even talking to the Russian Ambassador.

It shows the agent who interviewed him did not think he was lying-----"Strzok and Pientka both had the impression at the time that Flynn was not lying or did not think he was lying.”

The lie that purportedly got him on included the comment "I don't remember." If that was a crime most of Obama's people would be in jail...and Hillary Clinton certainly would be.
From gateway pundit? LOL. Absolutely.

The Supreme Court just unanimously overturned a similar case from the 9th circuit where the Judge tried this.
Informative.

Even Judge Napolitano from Fox News disagree with you and Barr’s decisions.
The Supreme Court, or Judge Nap..........................who carries more weight?

Hmmmmmmm..........

What Supreme Court? There are about 2,000 signatures asking Barr to resign supported by Napolitano. What that tells you? If we have those signatures just imagine how many judges or law makers and DECENT Americans that disagree with you and your cult members.

Let me give you (and the rest ) an example. You are the POTUS, you hired Political Chic as your NSA a Chinese lover, Political Chic called chinese warn of new sanction that is going to take place. Is that acceptable?
It tells me there are 2000 left wing hacks out there. Not much of a revelation, Dummy.
Does it matter? A peasant ignorant bully dog like you. Actually you don’t know anything. Dumb ass.

Lets all file an amicus brief telling judge sullivan he's an ASSHOLE! :cul2:
Have about half a million veterans with Flynn signs
show up at his next court session.
I did that. A TRAITOR. Not a single one supported traitor Gen. Flynn. This a US General sitting next to Putin eating dinner. Ask any military personnel retired or active if that is acceptable? They want to fry him. Why and since when that is acceptable? Then a dumb moron president hired him as NSA. God deng that is scary.

Don’t tell me Obama sent Flynn to Putin.
You obviously are ignorant of the definition of "traitor", Moron.

charwin95
Get a a life a Dude. Flynn is nothing but a TRAITOR.
Another single digit IQ Dimwinger who doesn’t know the definition of treason.

How cute.:abgg2q.jpg:
And how low is your IQ? All your post are nothing but low class insults. What that makes you? Poorly uneducated American.
Unlike you, I know the definition of treason, Dummy.
Oh BULLSHIT. What treason? This been said here over and over Flynn pleaded guilty. Then lied and lied. PERIOD. You can wash your mouth with toilet water and drink it. It doesn’t change anything but you are low class uneducated ignorant American. Flynn is guilty. Period. Flynn is nothing but a TRAITOR piece of shit. Period. Then we have these dumbshit like you trying to pretend he is a good guy. Flynn is despicable and despised by US soldiers. That’s a fact.
Hey Stupid, to be a "traitor" one must commit "treason". You obviously are too fucking stupid to know the definition of either word because you have misused it several times.

You are an idiot.
You don’t even know what that mean. Why don’t you go drink more toilet water. Then get back to me when you know what you what you are talking about. GO.

Last edited:
"D.C. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan issued an order Tuesday indicating that he'll soon accept "amicus curiae," or "friend of the court" submissions, in the case of former national security adviser Michael Flynn -- essentially allowing the court to use an "ask the audience" lifeline in what has already proved to be an unpredictable and chaotic prosecution.

Sullivan's minute order indicated that an upcoming scheduling order would clarify the parameters of who specifically could submit the amicus briefs, which are submissions by non-parties that claim an interest in the case. Sullivan specifically said he anticipates that "individuals and organizations" will file briefs "for the benefit of the court."

The move attracted immediate criticism -- and a planned ethics complaint against Sullivan, who had previously refused to hear amicus briefs in the case. ("Options exist for a private citizen to express his views about matters of public interest, but the Court's docket is not an available option," Sullivan wrote in the past.)

"Judge Sullivan, who denied leave to file amicus briefs when he knew third parties would have spoken favorably of Flynn, now solicits briefs critical of Flynn," independent journalist Michael Cernovich wrote on Twitter. "This is a violation of the judicial oath and applicable ethical rules."

It appears Sullivan, who viciously rebuked Flynn in court based on the lies presented in court now doesn't want to simply drop the case and walk away with egg on his face.

The easiest thing to do to make this all go away quietly would have been to allow the case to be dropped....but it appears Sullivan wants the circus to continue...

He has now become the circus.

The Supreme Court just unanimously overturned a similar case from the 9th circuit where the Judge tried this.
Informative.

Even Judge Napolitano from Fox News disagree with you and Barr’s decisions.

Napolitano has been wrong before.

As you know....I'm never wrong.

Let's see what Law Professor Johnathan Turley says:

Barr’s latest smack in Obama’s kisser, peeling back the trumped up charges against Flynn, produced the latest whopper from Hussein: “Barack Obama told former members of his administration he is disturbed by the Justice Department's move to dismiss its criminal case against retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn.
“The news over the last 24 hours I think has been somewhat downplayed — about the Justice Department dropping charges against Michael Flynn,” Obama said.

“And the fact that there is no precedent that anybody can find for somebody who has been charged with perjury just getting off scot-free. That’s the kind of stuff where you begin to get worried that basic, not just institutional norms, but our basic understanding of rule of law is at risk. And when you start moving in those directions, it can accelerate pretty quickly as we’ve seen in other places," he added, misstating that Flynn was charged with perjury. Flynn was charged with false statements to the FBI about his conversations with a Russian envoy.” Obama warns 'rule of law is at risk' in leaked audio

“The Obama statement is curious on various levels. First, the exhaustive search may have been hampered by the fact that Flynn was never charged with perjury. He was charged with a single count of false statements to a federal investigator under 18 U.S.C. 1001.
I previously wrote that the Justice Department should move to dismiss the case due to recently disclosed evidence and thus I was supportive of the decision of Attorney General Bill Barr.”
President Obama Declares “There Is No Precedent That Anybody Can Find” For The Flynn Motion [He May Want To Call Eric Holder]
BTW. Last part of your post came from Obama. Was that for me? Because Obama is blasting the corruption of Barr and Trump and you.
Maybe you made a mistake? Only dumb idiot like Nostra will believe that.

I’m ext

I’m extremely very proud of Judge Sullivan for not allowing this kind of corruption in his court. He is not intimidated and tough. This is a slap to the face of Barr’s corruption.
This is a corruption clear and simple by this administration against American justice system to the core.

Entrapments, coerced or any of that defending Flynn is just totally hogwash.

I quoted you here: Thus Spake Sullivan!
So? It doesn’t mean it’s acceptable especially coming from you who posted lots of lies. Give it to Nostra he might learn something new.

By Ellen Nakashima and

He didn't.

He did the job Trump hired him to do.

The Obamunists told the lie, and you bought it like it was on sale.

Flynn is ON TAPE telling blatant lies about his ON TAPE conversations.

When Trump fired Flynn he said he fired him for lying to VP and FBI...and then there is you saying Flynn didn’t lie, how fucking insane can you get??

Last edited:
Lets all file an amicus brief telling judge sullivan he's an ASSHOLE! :cul2:
Have about half a million veterans with Flynn signs
show up at his next court session.
I did that. A TRAITOR. Not a single one supported traitor Gen. Flynn. This a US General sitting next to Putin eating dinner. Ask any military personnel retired or active if that is acceptable? They want to fry him. Why and since when that is acceptable? Then a dumb moron president hired him as NSA. God deng that is scary.

Don’t tell me Obama sent Flynn to Putin.
You obviously are ignorant of the definition of "traitor", Moron.

charwin95
Get a a life a Dude. Flynn is nothing but a TRAITOR.
Another single digit IQ Dimwinger who doesn’t know the definition of treason.

How cute.:abgg2q.jpg:
And how low is your IQ? All your post are nothing but low class insults. What that makes you? Poorly uneducated American.
Unlike you, I know the definition of treason, Dummy.
Oh BULLSHIT. What treason? This been said here over and over Flynn pleaded guilty. Then lied and lied. PERIOD. You can wash your mouth with toilet water and drink it. It doesn’t change anything but you are low class uneducated ignorant American. Flynn is guilty. Period. Flynn is nothing but a TRAITOR piece of shit. Period. Then we have these dumbshit like you trying to pretend he is a good guy. Flynn is despicable and despised by US soldiers. That’s a fact.
Hey Stupid, to be a "traitor" one must commit "treason". You obviously are too fucking stupid to know the definition of either word because you have misused it several times.

You are an idiot.
You don’t even know what that mean. Why don’t you go drink more toilet water. Then get back to me when you know what you know what you are talking about. GO.
English, do you speak it?

The Last Refuge

Outrageous – Flynn Judge Orders Retired Judicial Ally to File Brief Supporting Prosecution of Michael Flynn…

Posted on May 13, 2020 by sundance

Excerpt:

Stunning and outrageous doesn’t even begin to scratch the surface of this move by DC Judge Emett Sullivan in the Flynn case.

Judge Sullivan is requesting retired judge John Gleeson to file an amicus brief outlining why: (a) the charge against Flynn should not be dropped; and (b) frame the argument about how to prosecute Flynn for perjury.

LINK

=====

It appears to be another venal attempt to trash innocent people because they are disliked. The Judge is now acting like a rogue lawyer, trying to dredge up a series of bogus hurdles to a now dead case, the one the Lead Prosecutor dropped....., the one the DOJ dropped.
Flynn lied. Flynn admitted he lied. Flynn pled guilty to criminal charges. Why shouldn't the judge proceed with sentencing?

This is why the Democrat party is going down in flames, the determined drive to ignore and be ignorant of the Exculpatory evidence presented through legal documents, is why YOU are making a fool of yourself in your blind partisan drive.

I have posted several times the evidence that Obama officials CONSPIRED to entrap General Flynn, they even say so in their now released memos!

Democrats are trying hard to drag this out because they don't respect the rule of law.
It's not entrapment. It's how the FBI operates and their methods are backed by the Judicial branch.

While the essence of the entrapment defense is the defendant's lack of predisposition to commit the offense, the "defense" of outrageous government conduct presupposes predisposition but seeks dismissal of the indictment on the ground that the conduct of law enforcement agents was "so outrageous that due process principles would absolutely bar the government from invoking judicial process to obtain a conviction." United States v. Russell, 411 U.S. 423, 431-32 (1973). Thus, the outrageous government conduct defense is not really a defense at all. Rather, it is a claim that the institution of the prosecution suffers from a purely legal defect; as such, the claim is waived unless raised prior to trial under Fed. R. Crim. P. 12(b)(1) and (b)(2). See, e.g., United States v. Henderson-Durand, 985 F.2d 970, 973 & n. 5 (8th Cir.), cert. denied, 510 U.S. 856 (1993); United States v. Duncan, 896 F.2d 271, 274 (7th Cir. 1990); United States v. Nunez-Rios, 622 F.2d 1093, 1099 (2d Cir. 1980).​
The Supreme Court has never held that the government's mere use of undercover agents or informants, or the use of deception by them, gives rise to a due process violation, although in Russell it left open that possibility. The requisite level of outrageousness could be reached only where government conduct is so fundamentally unfair as to be "shocking to the universal sense of justice." Id. at 432. No court of appeals has held that a predisposed defendant may establish a due process violation simply because he purportedly was induced to commit the crime by an undercover agent or informant. See, e.g., United States v. Pedraza, 27 F.3d 1515, 1521 (10th Cir.) (not outrageous for government "to infiltrate an ongoing criminal enterprise, or to induce a defendant to repeat, continue, or even expand criminal activity."), cert. denied, 115 S. Ct. 347 (1994).​
Defendants who claim to be victims of outrageous government conduct sometimes also argue that the district court should dismiss the indictment in the exercise of its supervisory power. In the absence of a due process violation, however, a district court has no authority to dismiss an indictment on this basis. See, e.g., United States v. Simpson, 927 F.2d 1088, 1090 (9th Cir. 1991).​

Another Googler not reading and thinking.. Entrapment in the general sense is misconduct where the law enforcers LEAD someone INTO an ACTUAL crime.. Like getting the Ruby Ridge Weaver guy to "saw off" a shot-gun for them or giving a potential suspected Jihadist a "fake bomb" to go try and explode...

Doesn't APPLY to "process crimes" when no ACTUAL crime has been committed or when NO WARRANT can be sought.. All of the futile googling you did is for "entrapment" where there IS a warrant to investigate this person existing...

This "process crime" was the ONLY way "get Flynn" open to them.. No GROUNDS for any further CRIMINAL investigation were left open.. That's what that "hand-written" memo that was lately uncovered TOLD YOU... The agents wanted to know "what their goal was here"?? "To get Flynn FIRED"? To get him to LIE" ??? NOTHING ABOUT PURSUING A LEGITIMATE CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION..

Was not LEGALLY "entrapment".. It was a Hail Mary desperation AMBUSH to PRODUCE a process crime where NO REAL CRIME was under investigation..

Carefully premeditated lying to Investigators is a “process crime”?? No silly, it’s just STRAIGHT UP CRIME.

Flynn was well aware that lying like this can land him in deep shit, and he did it anyway. Ever wonder why?

The only lies, we have learned, are from Obamunists. Flynn didn't lie......

“The FBI possessed word-for-word transcripts of Flynn's December 2016 conversations with Kislyak, and publicly admitted to reviewing those transcripts and clearing Flynn of any wrongdoing.” Obama knew details of wiretapped Flynn phone calls, surprising top DOJ official in meeting with Biden, declassified docs show

Obama knew details of wiretapped Flynn phone calls, surprising top DOJ official in meeting with Biden, declassified docs show

President Obama was aware of the details of then-incoming national security adviser Michael Flynn's intercepted December 2016 phone calls with then-Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, apparently surprising then-Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, according to documents released Thursday as...

www.foxnews.com

“Strzok later would intervene and push to keep the Flynn probe open in January 2017, even after the FBI's Washington office signaled it wanted to close it because no "derogatory" information had been unearthed after consulting with other intelligence agencies in an exhaustive search….The stunning development came after internal memos were released raising serious questions about the nature of the investigation that led to Flynn’s late 2017 guilty plea of lying to the FBI as his legal fees mounted.

Both during and before the January 24, 2017 White House interview that led to Flynn's prosecution for one count of lying to the FBI, the bureau acknowledged having those full transcripts, raising the question of why agents would need to ask Flynn about what he said during the calls with Kislyak, except potentially as a pretext to obtain a false statements charge.

The FBI possessed word-for-word transcripts of Flynn's December 2016 conversations with Kislyak, and publicly admitted to reviewing those transcripts and clearing Flynn of any wrongdoing.” Obama knew details of wiretapped Flynn phone calls, surprising top DOJ official in meeting with Biden, declassified docs show

So…Flynn was used by the Obama/Russia Hoax as a wedge, tying him to Russia, the bête noire presented in this imbroglio, and by association, Trump as ‘a Russian agent/asset,’ something we’ve learned was totally false.

From Fox News? LOL. Absolutely. Read post #417. That sums up Flynn actions all the way from Moscow to Turkey to Trump administration.
From Fox News Obama knew Flynn talked to Kislyak....... Of course Obama knew Flynn talked to Kislyak. Why wouldn’t he? Why is that a problem?

You should ask your self. With so many generals available as NSA. Why did he hired this reject general Flynn in the first place?
From Fox News? LOL.

Um, you just touted Judge Nap from Fox News you raving lunatic. :iyfyus.jpg:
Well if a peasant low class uneducated American like you. Surely don’t know what the hell you are talking about.
Pay attention ignorant Moron. Judge Napolitano from Fox blasted Barr’s corruption.

English, do you speak it?

Forum List

Back