Judge Sullivan Scrambles For A Lifeline To Bail HIMSELF Out Of Dropped Flynn Case

Despite Kushner ' s conclusion that Kislyak did not wield influence inside
the Russian government, the Transition Team turn ed to Flynn's relationship with Kislyak on
both issues. As to the sanctions, Flynn spoke by phone to K.T. McFarland , his incoming deputy ,
to prepare for his call to Kislyak; McFarland was with the President-Elect and other senior
members of the Transition Team at Mar-a-Lago at the time. Although transition officials at Mara-Lago had some concern about possible Russian reactions to the sanctions, the investigation did
not identify evidence that the President-Elect asked Flynn to make any request to Kislyak. Flynn
asked Kislyak not to escalate the situation in response to U.S. sanctions imposed on December 29,
2016 , and Kislyak later reported to Flynn that Russia acceded to that request.

Mueller report

Last edited:
Flynn was on vacation in the Dominican Republic, 1224 but
was in daily contact with McFarland. 1225
The Transition Team and President-Elect Trump were concerned that these sanctions
would harm the United States's relationship with Russia. 1226 Although the details and timing of
sanctions were unknown on December 28, 2016 , the media began reporting that retaliatory
measures from the Obama Administration against Russia were forthcoming. 1227 When asked about
imposing sanctions on Russia for its alleged interference in the 2016 presidential election,
President-Elect Trump told the media, "I think we ought to get on with our lives." 1228
Russia initiated the outreach to the Transition Team. On the evening of December 28,
2016, Kislyak texted Flynn, "can you kindly call me back at your convenience." 1229 Flynn did not
respond to the text message that evening. Someone from the Russian Embassy also called Flynn
the next morning, at 10:38 a.m., but they did not talk

Mueller report

Last edited:
Immediately after speaking with McFarland , Flynn called and spoke with Kislyak. 1248
Flynn discussed multiple topics with Kislyak, including the sanctions,
scheduling a video
teleconference between President-Elect Trump and Putin , an upcoming terrorism conference , and
Russia's views about the Middle East. 1249 With respect to the sanctions, Flynn requested that
Russia not escalate the situation, not get into a "tit for tat," and only respond to the sanctions in a
reciprocal manner. 1250
Multiple Transition Team members were aware that Flynn was speaking with Kislyak that
day.

Mueller report

Hmmmmm........where did I make a claim about where Mueller got anything?

I’ll wait.

When you asked where I got the contents from the transcrips from I told you from the Mueller Report.

Don't you listen to yourself?

You should have watched Mueller when he testified, and read the Mueller report, the Flynn plea agreement, the statement of offenses etc.

That's the origin of everything I said, that you claimed was made up.

I already kicked your ass when you said there were no transcripts of what I claimed. And you're just a waste of time asking for "proof" of what's already been posted to you.

You should have watched Mueller when he testified, and read the Mueller report, the Flynn plea agreement, the statement of offenses etc.

That's the origin of everything I said, that you claimed was made up.

I already kicked your ass when you said there were no transcripts of what I claimed. And you're just a waste of time asking for "proof" of what's already been posted to you.
Quote my post where I claimed there was no transcripts.

I asked you to back up your bullshit. You admitted you couldn't

O.K. bullshit liar. Post where I admitted I couldn't back up what I posted.

Go on liar. Post my words, asshole.
You still haven’t backed them up.

You claimed you didn't post anything that was incorrect. Do outright LIES count?

Again, post where I admitted I couldn't back up what I posted.

Strike two.

O.K. bullshit liar. Post where I admitted I couldn't back up what I posted.

Go on liar. Post my words, asshole.
You still haven’t backed them up.

You claimed you didn't post anything that was incorrect. Do outright LIES count?

Again, post where I admitted I couldn't back up what I posted.

Strike two.
Simmer down, Cupcake.

Your refusal to back up your claims is an admission you can’t.

Deal with it, Loser.

I don't need to show any proof. It's my opinion. This has been argued ad nauseam across a number of threads.

It's your wish, not your opinion. I don't believe you at all; you know he's not a traitor but you hate Trump enough to play along with the MSM. I don't believe you're so stupid that you still believe he's a traitor in the face of all the absolute proof that the FBI believed he was not but that only Peter Strzok pushed to keep the investigation open, changed the 302, and lied to the courts to pursue the case. You can read and you understand it. No, it's not your opinion. You only have one opinion in your head, just one opinion about the entire world: Orange man bad.

Coyote - what's your favorite cereal? Orange man bad.
What's your favorite flavor of ice cream? Orange man bad.
Is Flynn a traitor? Orange man bad.

Forum List

Back