Judge - Trump not a credible witness - 10k fine

Your lard and saviour is a petulant child.
You're a POS grown waste of lardish flesh, and do not contribute to society in nearly the magnitude that Donald Trump does.

How many Ice rinks in NY have you fixed so the public could skate in them, you fatass POS dyke?

How is that not entirely impotent? Are you going to put me down as a traitor in your diary? For reference a non impotent version of calling someone a liar is what Engoron did today in court to Trump when he told him he found his testimony not believable and then slapped him across his fat face with a $10,000 fine.
Putting you down is not the worst of ideas I've ever heard.

In a diary, yeah..that's the ticket. Or not.

oh, & that faggot has more cash than you could ever hope for.

Only goes to show that money doesn't necessarily correlate to intelligence, wisdom, or contribution to society. A second-rate actor, who does nothing more than serve as a puppet in depictions of fictional stories can become much wealthier, if he's lucky, than any real worker to contributes tangibly to society, such as a construction worker, grocer, a mechanic, or any number of other real jobs.

If all the actors in the world suddenly vanished, and no more emerged to replace them, how would your life be affected?

If all the truck drivers in the world suddenly vanished, and no more emerged to replace them, how would your life be affected?

He had been warned to stop throwing shit. But he ignored the warning.
What should the judge do with a criminal he has already found guilty ?

Perhaps this corrupt judge should stop abusing his powers, and blatantly violating Mr. Trump's Constitutional right to free speech.

It's been said enough that Trump is not above the law. Apparently however, this piece of shit judge imagines himself to be above the law, above the Constitution, even. Even if it were to turn out that Trump is guilty of everything of which he has falsely been accused, this judge is still a bigger criminal than Trump could ever be.

Is Trump's attorney completely incompetent?

"The ruling prompted an objection from Trump’s attorneys, who argued it couldn’t be proven who Trump was referring to. They also took the opportunity to complain about the clerk’s outsized role sitting beside Engoron – after attorney Alina Habba had already accused the clerk in the morning of making “eye rolls” at the Trump team’s questions.

“I do not like having eyes rolled,” Habba said. “I do not like being yelled at by law clerks who did not earn the robe.”

Engoron said he would reconsider his motion, but noted that the complaints being raised were merely proving “my exact point” that Trump was concerned about the clerk when he spoke.

“I’ve reconsidered, the ruling stands,” Engoron said. “Don’t do it again or it’ll be worse.” -CNN

Look, tommy, I’m sorry, I’m not one to make fun of people or to insult them….but that shit right there almost made me fall off the toilet….
There is no telling how much lipstick Tommy left on dipsticks.

Forum List

Back