Judges Appear Increasingly Frustrated With trump's Legal Claims About Election

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
If I was a judge I would be frustrated with trump and his legal team too.

They keep bringing lawsuits to court that have no merit or standing. As in no evidence. When pressed the lawyers have to admit that their claims in their lawsuit aren't true.

If I was a judge I would start sanctioning trump and his lawyers for brining frivolous cases to court.

Judges don't like being lied to and having to deal with meritless cases.

So far almost all of his cases have been thrown out of court.

The facts just don't match what trump and his lawyers have been claiming.

They keep bringing lawsuits to court that have no merit or standing. As in no evidence. When pressed the lawyers have to admit that their claims in their lawsuit aren't true.

If I was a judge I would start sanctioning trump and his lawyers for brining frivolous cases to court.

OMG!!! he is???

That's because they are not showing up with credible proof that fraud was prevalent...just 'allegations'.

Right, Dunno. If you were a judge? You mean if you even had a job? Maybe if you were a fry cook. I see you have little actual court experience. The legal system is a farce. It's not that the evidence isn't there, it is that the judges will not admit it into court AS evidence! The law is written to make you NEED lawyers and to cost you as much time and money as possible while getting as little actual work done.

You can probably count on one hand the number of people who honestly feel justice was ever served for them by, ah, "justice."

The guy with the best evidence seldom actually wins a big court case, it is who has the best PRESENTATION who usually does. That's why the best lawyers cost so much-- -- they don't have the evidence, they have a great presentation for it.

But thanks for using as your evidence of judge frustration one of the sources who originally falsely wrongly claimed there WAS no evidence.

ABC-- -- right near the TOP of the Fake News Empire.

Last edited:

That's because they are not showing up with credible proof that fraud was prevalent...just 'allegations'.
Well if the dem election sites are not allowing hand recounts, monitors, or facts out how are you supposed to provide evidence of the painfully obvious cheating at this point. The judge if honest would order that the hand counts happen under video up close video monitoring.

Well if the dem election sites are not allowing hand recounts, monitors, or facts out how are you supposed to provide evidence of the painfully obvious cheating at this point. The judge if honest would order that the hand counts happen under video up close video monitoring.
Oh stop it with the we are not allowd to monitor anything BS..Policies for Election Observers

Start pulling some licenses.

Oh come on, your libber judges make up their own laws all the time.

Exactly.

All they have is lies and conspiracies.

When pressed by the judge they have to admit it.

The judges are getting frustrated with all of it and I don't blame them.

I agree. If a lawyer is going to bring lies and conspiracies into a court that lawyer should face legal consequences.

I agree. If a lawyer is going to bring lies and conspiracies into a court that lawyer should face legal consequences.
Except when its a libber lawyer bringing in lies about the President right??

When did that happen?

Yep, the potential fines and sanctions are why legitimate law firms have all bailed on this nonsense and Donald is down to Rudy Giuliani to lead his ruse. :)

Unless the Left is afraid....why not just agree to a hand recount in all the contested states?

What you afraid of????

(oh yes, that Dominion vote stealing scheme)

You have any idea how much hand recounts and audits cost, and are YOU gonna pay for 'em?

When did that happen?
Kavanaugh, Impeachment, Mueller, etc, etc

Forum List

Back