Judges who support transgender youth

Most of these loons have no intention of transitioning themselves they are just living out fetishes. One of which is indoctrination of children.
The fad is all about the need to feel virtuous.

It leads to people like Charlize Theron who purchased a baby from Uganda to be her own personal toy and stared treating a 3 year old boy as a girl, instead

Who would have ever believed that a whole group of people like sixtiesfan would embrace Munchausen's syndrome as a virtue?

So…yes. You just vomit out leftie talking points. This must mean you think all members of the LGBT community practice a hive mentality like the borg.

Earth to Sixties Fan. Not all LGBT’s think the same. Believe the same. Act the same.

A lot of the actual Trans community is sick of these trans trender wierdos. Sorry to break it to you.

Hard concept for lefties like you that love shoving everyone in pre selected boxes and assigning opinions to them.
Speak for yourself, as you are only inventing this wildly "Most" LGBTQ people.

You do not know ONE of them, AND would not go near ONE of them if your life depended on it.

As I said in my previous post, you are spitting what Republican Church extremists are creating with the hope that the LGBTQ+, and especially Trans, will go away.

They will not. They have no reason to go anywhere. They have been there, and now they are not hiding themselves anymore. Those who cannot live with it, stay away from them. ALL of them.

You do not know ONE of them, AND would not go near ONE of them if your life depended on it.

As I said in my previous post, you are spitting what Republican Church extremists are creating with the hope that the LGBTQ+, and especially Trans, will go away.

They will not. They have no reason to go anywhere. They have been there, and now they are not hiding themselves anymore. Those who cannot live with it, stay away from them. ALL of them.

Hey, leftist, leave those kids alone!

Most of these loons have no intention of transitioning themselves they are just living out fetishes. One of which is indoctrination of children.

More Conservative fantasy proving once again that they have no perception of the reality of Homosexuality or Transexuality

:206: They are grooming Children!
They are chopping the penises off of young children! :eek:
Indoctrination :ack-1:

The fad is all about the need to feel virtuous.

It leads to people like Charlize Theron who purchased a baby from Uganda to be her own personal toy and stared treating a 3 year old boy as a girl, instead

Who would have ever believed that a whole group of people like sixtiesfan would embrace Munchausen's syndrome as a virtue?
They need to be part of the victim culture. All they do is whine….me me me poor me.

“ Cis gender,Lesbians,gays and other transgender won’t date me they are such TERF’s.”

“ people that only want to date trannies want to date me…they are such CHASERS.”

I’m so abused…

🥱

As we all know, there is a concerted effort in some states, mostly southern, to ban medical procedures for transgender youth. And now, thankfully, federal judges are fighting back, including some appointed by Trump. Though most of these court decisions are temporary in nature they are a start in the right direction to limit some of the unconstitutional laws many state legislatures, controlled by Republicans, are trying to impose. You would think the citizens in those states would at least have the brains to elect legislatures with the ability to read the Constitution. One has to wonder about the quality of their law degrees, if they have one.
Creepy Judges being creepy.

Correction it is you that doesnt know the community. So stop speaking for them.

More Conservative fantasy proving once again that they have no perception of the reality of Homosexuality or Transexuality

:206: They are grooming Children!
They are chopping the penises off of young children! :eek:
Indoctrination :ack-1:
Typical lefty. Only pushes the ideology of the kook fringe of the party.

lol you're a lunatic.

Sex change operations are universally complete and total failures.

You can't change your biological sex, regardless of how extreme you want to get. Every victim of sex change procedures should sue for fraud.

Someone of course can change their legal sex. That's just paperwork.

What sex change operations do is to make it infinitely more difficult for trannies to get into a relationship. Are children told this by the groomers? Only a select few homos go for surgically altered partners. Even a lot of gay guys don't go for it.

However, if a tranny stays in "pre-op" status, they won't have that problem.

Correction it is you that doesnt know the community. So stop speaking for them.
You are like the woman in the King Solomon story who demands that the child she took be given to her, and not back to her mother.

Gratefully, there are lots of republican Governors, Mayors, Judges and parents who are the actual Parents to those children, and have the wisdom to know to ask the right questions, and find out which one of the two women is the real mother of the child.

Just let them be. Mind your own life.
Some people insist in speaking for the Indigenous people, the Jewish people, the Black people, the Asian Pacific People, the Homosexuals, any and all LGBTQ+ people.

That is you. The woman who told King Solomon to go ahead and split the child, because since it was not her child, why should she care for the other one to have it.

Wisdom is not your forte. No one in their right mind believes that you know many Trans, etc and that they have shared anything with you.

No one.

You must go on with your need to try to make others believe what you know is a lie, by all means go ahead. You are the master of your destiny.

What was considered mainstream Democrat 10 or 15 years ago, the sheeple call "far right" these days.

They lack the human sentience necessary to even recognize how extreme their views have become in the past several years.

Exactly right.

B. Hussein O, in his 2012 run for reelection was rabidly against Gay Marriage 100%, and never even thought about admitting trannies into the military service.

And the Big O was the most radical liberal to that point in time to ever become president.

Forum List

Back