Julie Swetnick, the new accuser

I do believe her. I just dont see where she claimed to have watched someone get raped like you guys are claiming she said.
If she didn't see it how could she confirm it?

You're supposed to believe that she knew they were being raped for the purpose of accusing Kavenaugh, but she didn't know they were being raped for the purpose of avoiding blame for done nothing and going back to the parties. You have to know when to believe what.
No. Youre supposed to use logic and figure out that she didnt know they were being raped until after she herself was raped
Totally out of context with her affadavit.
Show us where its out of context. This will be interesting to see if you can pull this off.
I’m not playing your bullshit game.
The document is not that long and she explicitly states she knew exactly what was going on.
You’re either an idiot or a racist...or both.

She said she knew it was going on. Is this not part of her statement?

"I also witnessed efforts by Mark Judge, Brett Kavanaugh and others to cause girls to become inebriated and disoriented so they could then be “gang raped” in a side room or bedroom by a “train” of numerous boys. I have a firm recollection of seeing boys lined up outside rooms at many of these parties waiting for their “turn” with a girl inside the room. These boys included Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh.”
Can you bold the part that says she saw someone getting raped?

The girls all just wanted it, right?
Not sure what that question has to do with her saying she saw someone getting raped. Can you show me where she said this?

An underage girl having sex with multiple underage boys, one after the other, while under the influence of drugs and alcohol that were pushed on her either wanted it or is being raped. So, you're claiming she knew they were having sex (boys lived up waiting their turn), but didn't know there was rape going on. Therefore, you're saying the girls wanted to be rendered incapable of defending themselves, then to have sex with boy after boy.
Not sure how you got that out of me asking you where she said she saw someone get raped?

I'm going by what she said and your unquestioning support of it. She said she saw girls being drugged and made drunk and boys lined up to take turns with a girl, at many parties. Either the girls were raped or they wanted it. What other option is there? Since you apparently don't want to go on record as supporting someone who knew there were repeated raped going on and did nothing, three only other option is she thought the girls wanted it, and you're supporting that.

I do believe her. I just dont see where she claimed to have watched someone get raped like you guys are claiming she said.

It doesn't matter if she actually saw a rape occur, the point is, she BELIEVED gang rapes were occuring, YET she continued to go to the parties.
How do you know at what point she figured out gang rapes were occurring?

Can you read ? "Many of these partIES". That's plural, understand ? This means she had to attend some of these parties AFTER she believed gang rapes were occuring.

"She says that she has a “firm recollection” of individuals including Kavanaugh and Judge “lined up outside rooms at many of these parties waiting for their ‘turn’ with a girl inside the room”—
Where does it say she attended parties after she realized this? BTW thanks for providing the statement that proves she said she saw Kav in line.

If she saw them lined up for their turn at a girl at "many" of the parties, she either knew there was rape going on or she thought the girls all wanted it. Does any woman really think multiple drunk minor females really want to have a train pulled in them?
Are you expecting an intelligent Ass Lips response?

No. Youre supposed to use logic and figure out that she didnt know they were being raped until after she herself was raped
I get it! She had no idea why those horny boys were lined up outside a closed door. She musta been a real dead head.
That or she could have just been oblivious since she herself wasnt being raped.
That's what I said. A real unconscious deadhead.
That doesnt really change that she was raped and saw Kav there.
Allegedly
Honky is guilty until executed.

Where does that say she actually saw the rape occur?

So now suddenly, you DON'T believe the woman ! Lol !
If she didn't see it how could she confirm it?

You're supposed to believe that she knew they were being raped for the purpose of accusing Kavenaugh, but she didn't know they were being raped for the purpose of avoiding blame for done nothing and going back to the parties. You have to know when to believe what.

So she thought the girls wanted to be rendered incapable of resistance and for multiple boys to have sex with them, one after the other.

Can you bold the part that says she saw someone getting raped?

The girls all just wanted it, right?
Not sure what that question has to do with her saying she saw someone getting raped. Can you show me where she said this?

An underage girl having sex with multiple underage boys, one after the other, while under the influence of drugs and alcohol that were pushed on her either wanted it or is being raped. So, you're claiming she knew they were having sex (boys lived up waiting their turn), but didn't know there was rape going on. Therefore, you're saying the girls wanted to be rendered incapable of defending themselves, then to have sex with boy after boy.
Not sure how you got that out of me asking you where she said she saw someone get raped?

I'm going by what she said and your unquestioning support of it. She said she saw girls being drugged and made drunk and boys lined up to take turns with a girl, at many parties. Either the girls were raped or they wanted it. What other option is there? Since you apparently don't want to go on record as supporting someone who knew there were repeated raped going on and did nothing, three only other option is she thought the girls wanted it, and you're supporting that.
I already told you the other option. She didnt realize anything until she was raped and she put 2 and 2 together.

One more time. Where does it say she came to this realization? Before or after she was raped?

Hold on a minute. That "if I'm not mistaken" at the top of my last post was from a post earlier on the thread that I started writing but didn't post. It had nothing to do with the most recent post to you. She clearly states that she was aware of what was going on, guys getting girls drunk in order to take advantage of and rape them. Now you're just being intentionally obtuse.

One more time. Where does it say she came to this realization? Before or after she was raped?

Hold on a minute. That "if I'm not mistaken" at the top of my last post was from a post earlier on the thread that I started writing but didn't post. It had nothing to do with the most recent post to you. She clearly states that she was aware of what was going on, guys getting girls drunk in order to take advantage of and rape them. Now you're just being intentionally obtuse.
Where does it clearly state when she was aware of this? It shouldnt be hard to quote if its in her affidavit.

It doesn't matter if she actually saw a rape occur, the point is, she BELIEVED gang rapes were occuring, YET she continued to go to the parties.

Can you read ? "Many of these partIES". That's plural, understand ? This means she had to attend some of these parties AFTER she believed gang rapes were occuring.

"She says that she has a “firm recollection” of individuals including Kavanaugh and Judge “lined up outside rooms at many of these parties waiting for their ‘turn’ with a girl inside the room”—
Where does it say she attended parties after she realized this? BTW thanks for providing the statement that proves she said she saw Kav in line.

If she saw them lined up for their turn at a girl at "many" of the parties, she either knew there was rape going on or she thought the girls all wanted it. Does any woman really think multiple drunk minor females really want to have a train pulled in them?
You keep forgetting option 3. She didnt put it all together until after she had been raped.

Right, she saw boys pushing drugs and alcohol on girls then lining up to take a turn and never figured out sex was going on.

You keep forgetting option 3. She didnt put it all together until after she had been raped.

Right, she saw boys pushing drugs and alcohol on girls then lining up to take a turn and never figured out sex was going on.
Not everyone has sex after getting high or drunk. What kind of people do you hang out with?

Not good enough; Ass needs the video.

Not everyone has sex after getting high or drunk. What kind of people do you hang out with?
Black chicks do every night in Uniondale.

No. I just need the quote in her statement that says "I realized people were being raped at this point in time....."

No. I just need the quote in her statement that says "I realized people were being raped...."
You can’t read and I’m not going to point out paragraphs that you’ll refuse to understand.
We all know what a racist piece of garbage you are.

Thats different. If I was a woman I would have to get shitfaced to have sex with a white guy.

Thats different. If I was a woman I would have to get shitfaced to have sex with a white guy.
No racism there...

The sleaziness of the Left on this will not be forgotten. Every Democratic politician that is using these baseless allegations to delay the seating of Trump nominee should be ashamed of themselves! Every liberal who is willing to smear a good man's reputation because you don't like his views should be ashamed of themselves! You disrupted the proceedings with "protestors" that you organized and staged! You demanded more paperwork from this candidate than has ever been provided by practically all of the other nominees COMBINED and then called for delays in the proceedings until that was provided! But here's the sleaziest thing...Democrats on that committee waited until the 11th hour of the confirmation hearings...delayed as long as they could...and then they sprang a series of accusations of sexual abuse against Brett Kavanaugh...putting them out one after another in about as transparent an attempt to stop the confirmation vote in it's tracks as you could possibly come up with...each accusation getting more absurd and less believable than the one before!

You know exactly what you've done...and if you're "successful" in delaying the confirmation until after the mid term elections...which let's be honest here, that is what ALL of this is about with Kavanaugh...there will no way to wash the stench off of your hands! What you have done is reprehensible!

No. I just need the quote in her statement that says "I realized people were being raped...."
You can’t read and I’m not going to point out paragraphs that you’ll refuse to understand.
Welll thanks for playing then.

Welll thanks for playing then.
Ad hominem...is your Kavanagh getting hard?

Where does it clearly state when she was aware of this? It shouldnt be hard to quote if its in her affidavit.

Look at the timeline.

dnfvnlivyaarh_7b.jpg

Forum List

Back